Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Jakpa Advise: Think Critically - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jakpa Advise: Think Critically (63505 Views)

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! / Jakpa To Bolivia / Five Dead, Nine Critically Injured On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Arysexy:

Who mental health help? If spouse can do 20hrs per week and dependant do 8 - 6pm job, they can meet up. It's just a sacrifice for a year when spouse is done with program and start work, the dependant work hours will be reduced.

No pain, no gain
since your mind is made up. Why asking I pity u

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by jesmond3945: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
emmaodet:

A lady friend begged me to borrow her family 2m in January so as to use for relocating in February.
I avoided her. Where will I start dragging a married woman far away in UK to return my money. I no get that strength
grin
na serious nairabet be that o. 2m is like 2600 pounds. Using the minimum wage thats like 260 hours of work.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by cayorday89(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
jesmond3945:
the naija mentality is you are a failure if you are not married
My brother na dem con sabi ooooo, life wey I live wey nobody send me, I come try manage get small money them the next thing na make I go marry? Their wahala not mine... When the time comes with the necessary factors met in place we move but for now wey I still dey manage myself it's a no no...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by cayorday89(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
emmaodet:

A lady friend begged me to borrow her family 2m in January so as to use for relocating in February.
I avoided her. Where will I start dragging a married woman far away in UK to return my money. I no get that strength

Lol, you are a sharp man sir, even if the husband had stood in for her it's not still advisable, he could change the narrative later that something fishy is going on Btw you and his wife...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by jesmond3945: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
cayorday89:

My brother na dem con sabi ooooo, life wey I live wey nobody send me, I come try manage get small money them the next thing na make I go marry? Their wahala not mine... When the time comes with the necessary factors met in place we move but for now wey I still dey manage myself it's a no no...
yea my brother, in everything put your interest number one.

5 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
jesmond3945:
well he should count the risk. Because even if he lands a good job, he would be working to pay back the debt and remember you have bills and tax to pay.

He will pay off... that's not difficult if he land in one of the first world countries
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
jesmond3945:
With the level of poverty and ignorance we have a long way to go. Tribalism and religion are not even helping matters.

Even make Obama enter

It will take years to fix the damage

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Dude, you not a kid... so I won't tell you what to do...
But I must confess to you... for your mum to even though about sponsoring you abroad! She mean something good for you...

Tho I understand her age and you felt it should be other way round by taking care of her....

But some opportunities are not common dis days...
I will advice you to accept her proposal..

A lot of parents sold dere houses to send dia kids abroad.

The only advice I will give you is that... if you aiming on relocating, pls focus on these countries

Yankee
UK
Canada
Australia
Germany
Holland
Austria...

Other than that.

Don't bother to waste her money...

And be optimistic that whatever you face when you land... you will succeed...

Age sef non they my side, I have to believe in myself. I think I can opt for Germany ( free education) all I need is the block account. From there I can go to my desired country (Canada).

You didn't mention US, why?

4 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
StrikeBack:
A working visa isn’t guaranteed anywhere in the world.

Canada - Express Entry.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Dude, you not a kid... so I won't tell you what to do...
But I must confess to you... for your mum to even though about sponsoring you abroad! She mean something good for you...

Tho I understand her age and you felt it should be other way round by taking care of her....

But some opportunities are not common dis days...
I will advice you to accept her proposal..

Lot of parent sold dere houses to send dia kids abroad..

The only advice I will give you is that... if you aiming on relocating, pls focus on this countries

Yankee
UK
Canada
Australia
Germany
Holland
Austria...

Other than that..

Don't bother to waste her money...

And be optimistic that whatever you face when you land... you will succeed...

Where are you US or Australia?
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
freddie009:

Where are you US or Australia?

States
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by HRprof: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
ednut1:
yen yen yen. to collect the country is to revolt thousands will die in the process. And there is no guarantee those coming to take over will be any different. Shebi Libyans wanted freedom from Ghadhafi. how market today?

Okay since you have ruled out Nigeria in your life Japa let's see if another country will see you as their own. Nigeria still remain your country if you like change your skin colour and get their citizenship your root remains your root , you can not runaway from your shadow.
Meanwhile, the country you are running to is build up by their youths of their time , they one time face same challenges we had today but their youths never runaway. Wake-up wake-up collect your country from old bad leader.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
freddie009:

Age sef non they my side, I have to believe in myself. I think I can opt for Germany ( free education) all I need is the block account. From there I can go to my desired country (Canada).

You didn't mention US, why?

Yankee is on the list Yankee is US

Age is not an issue... even married folks relocate with their kids... it only requires more funds..

Germany is a good choice if you can afford the block account...

Study permit if possible...
After ur program
It's easy to legalise in Germany...

With your residents permit... Yankee visa / Canada PR will easy like dubia visa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

States

Why didn't you mention US now? Among the countries. Is the cheapest to go but those their GRE and Ielts exams (looking at phD)
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
freddie009:

Why didn't you mention US now? Among the countries. Is the cheapest to go but those their GRE and Ielts exams (looking at phD)

Check the list again bro

"Yankee" means The United States of America

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Yankee is on the list Yankee is US

Age is not an issue... even married folks relocate with their kids... it only requires more funds..

Germany is a good choice if you can afford the block account...

Study permit if possible...
After ur program
It's easy to legalise in Germany...

With your residents permit... Yankee visa / Canada PR will easy like dubia visa

How long will it take someone to legalise after study visa.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
freddie009:

How long will it take someone to legalise after study visa.

Students can apply for an extended 18-month Job Seeking Visa otherwise called the post-study work visa to find work relating to their studies...

In general 2 years after completion of your program...you can apply for a PR.. provided you get a job that meet a required PR yearly income

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by jesmond3945: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

He will pay off... that's not difficult if he land in one of the first world countries
probably
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by TWoods(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Getting a job in a foreign country is not a right, regardless of how much you paid in tuition.

9 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Fadafada231(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okonandmary:

My friend in the uk worked in a warehouse for hours as a student and was proud to be able to afford a phone.

As he said, in work, he stands for hours and can only go for break for 5 to 10 minutes, if he clocks in late, his pay are deducted.

In the warehouse, the polish are on top and those guys work like craze.

Anytime, he comes home, he has to put his leg into warm water just to relax it

Hmmm nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Students can apply for an extended 18-month Job Seeking Visa otherwise called the post-study work visa to find work relating to their studies...

In general 2 years after completion of your program...you can apply for a PR.. provided you get a job that meet a required PR yearly income

Please, is there anyway I can reach you?
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by babavik: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2022
freddie009:

Please, is there anyway I can reach you?

Fred, the way that guy is pushing and motivating you to japa I pray you don't get scammed ooo.

I understand your mum trying to borrow to give you a better life, no doubt she wants you to be a man she can be proud of but think twice, if things don't work out exactly as you hoped or there is a delay please think of her health.

We are talking about millions oo. Talk to your and explain things to her.

I will suggest you invest a fraction of the money into a business and see how it pans out, within a year research and plans your japa route carefully oo

I wish you success in your endeavours.

5 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
babavik:

Fred, the way that guy is pushing and motivating you to japa I pray you don't get scammed too.

I understand your mum trying to borrow to give you a better life, no doubt she wants you to be a man she can be proud of but think twice if things don't work out exactly as you hoped or there is a delay please think of her health.

We are talking about millions. Talk to her and explain things to her.

I will suggest you invest a fraction of the money into a business and see how it pans out, within year research and plans your Japa route carefully oo

I wish you success in your endeavors.

Thanks bro, I just needed some information from him since he is in the US concerning the standard of living in different states and some other information that will influence my choice of school. I was not going to give anyone money. I know how hard I work for it.

I'm opting for the US route(PhD) that I can afford. You talking about business, it seems you don't know what's happening; people are closing their businesses and relocating. I know a man doing very well, he sold everything off and relocated to the UK.

If bankers are leaving you should be scared as well, these are people in a way that can predict the economy of the country.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Testpen: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:

its people like you that think its just said and done !!!!
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Gerrard59(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
jesmond3945:
mba is a good course and the jobs are there but to get work visa is difficult

The solution is to go to a good and employer-reputable university. Alternatively, instead of our people with average IQ applying to UK universities, they should apply to universities in countries that aren't competitive or flooded with international applicants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
MadarasBlade:

So can you dispute the claim someone said on the first page, that the UK give pws to 5k out of 35k people each year?

That's about 1 in 70 people, freaking 70 people.

If this isn't a scam then i don't know what it is.

Wait oh, is there a work visas limit aka a cap on work visas issued to foreign graduates from British universities? shocked Something like the H1B visa of the US?

Cc: jesmond3945

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by BigDawsNet: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Testpen:

its people like you that think its just said and done !!!!

You hav to be Optimistic broo..
It will help you go far and acquire things that seems difficult in life...

Life road is not smooth but some little faith can help you manage drive

6 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Gerrard59(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
HRprof:

Okay since you have ruled out Nigeria in your life Japa let's see if another country will see you as their own. Nigeria still remain your country if you like change your skin colour and get their citizenship your root remains your root, you can not runaway from your shadow.
Meanwhile, the country you are running to is build up by their youths of their time , they one time face same challenges we had today but their youths never runaway. Wake-up wake-up collect your country from old bad leader.

Who cares?!

Go to twitter and see your fellow Nigerians fighting on top ethnicity. The worst form of ethnic bigotry or racial discrimination is when it occurs in a privation cloaked society.

We're humans, and are at the bottom of Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. Humans will always prioritise their economic wellbeing above anything else when things become worse. In this case, that means relocation.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Gerrard59(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
babavik:

Fred, the way that guy is pushing and motivating you to japa I pray you don't get scammed ooo.

I understand your mum trying to borrow to give you a better life, no doubt she wants you to be a man she can be proud of but think twice, if things don't work out exactly as you hoped or there is a delay please think of her health.

We are talking about millions oo. Talk to your and explain things to her.

I will suggest you invest a fraction of the money into a business and see how it pans out, within a year research and plans your japa route carefully oo

I wish you success in your endeavours.

grin

Tell that to thousands of people who invested in agricultural projects only for Fulani marauders to destroy their investments or disruption of activities because of the insecurity ravaging the country.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by jesmond3945: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gerrard59:

Wait oh, is there a work visas limit aka a cap on work visas issued to foreign graduates from British universities? shocked Something like the H1B visa of the US?

Cc: jesmond3945
I believe so as evident from the statistics
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by aieromon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
jesmond3945:

Care to share a link to these statistics?

2 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by justwise(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
jesmond3945:

Post that statistic here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.