Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country (61543 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by DropsMic(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by OJODEL10(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Laugh this is seriou from OBIdient supporters!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by BlackPantherxXx: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Keep quiet ... na una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stool sample, some will bring bucket of stools.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by toprealman: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faces Vs feces.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Wande22(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Na so Agbado, cassava & corn sh*t dey plenty & dey bulky reach, because no nutrients, just roughage & chaff...❌❌❌

If APC and Agbado master win next year, na so our soakaways and latrine go block & fill up with hard bulky shi*❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
PSALM 60:11, JER. 17:5
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Na so Agbado, cassava & corn sh*t
dey plenty & dey bulky reach, because
no nutrients, just roughage & chaff...❌❌❌

If APC and Agbado master win next year,
na so our soakaways and latrine go
block & fill up with hard bulky shi*❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
must you drag Tinubu in all your misery. May you land in hospital anytime you eat corn or cassava or anything made of it. Adabi, except you v never tasted the crops.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Shagamoni(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
this is very funny bikonu we dont use it to attend to visitors
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by wiseoneking: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
And she can even spell feces as a nurse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Ihavethingstodo: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Funny cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Parrot69: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anytime I log on into nairaland, na so so Vawulence I dey see.
comrades I dey hail o!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adioolayi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

From the notice pasted....the indigenous language in the post has expressly informed us the part of the country this is coming from.

Are you saying they are actually feeding fat on Agbado , Cassava and their s*hit is always bulky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by juman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
The plastic already full before I can remember. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Ykc2(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Yeebos and big akpu shiit.

I had a Gf called Amaka that time....

Na so so big hefty shiits like her yam legs.
so mean ifeanyi davido,akeradolu children,FFK children ,even new elected governor of osun will shoplifting big big shit cus all of dem na half igbo half yoruba,don't be surprised that akeredolu children no dey eat amala and ewedu plus gbegiri

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by PedroEastman: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Bro I am an obedient but sometimes this is not necessary especially when the topic has nothing to do with politics
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by nesphil(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Lady has shared a photo she saw at a hospital in the country, Reports.

She Shared a Photo of a Notice As Sighted By , which told patients that the hospital only needs a small sample of stool/ feces they are asked to bring, as the hospital does not use a large quantity to prepare 'spicy peanut butter.'

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Lady has shared a photo of she saw at a hospital in the country, Reports.

She Shared a Photo of a Notice As Sighted By , which told patients that the hospital only needs a small sample of stool/ feces they are asked to bring, as the hospital does not use a large quantity to prepare 'spicy peanut butter.'

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Chai!! Those days I was doing IT in UNTH. One of the reasons why we Dey dodge that reception grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chaiii, the lab attendants must have seen a lot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
A typical igbotic hospital..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by tillaman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vintage poop ni o
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Emdebby2: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is hilarious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by patroit001(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
ezeonline:
Good afternoon well-meaning Nigerians, my name is Ezekiel.

Please help me i am seriously hungry. The last time i ate was yesterday afternoon and it was my remaining garri that i drank, please my people, i am really sorry for begging but it just that i am starving to death, please someone should help me with something to eat no .
Ok. ask for job instead of money. Tell what you are good at make person give you work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Olayetan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is unprofessional, what happens to you educating the patients on request instead of embarrassing yourself like this, no be only faces cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Johnbanks11: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
No be small wa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by ABDECOR97(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Call us for your interior decoration

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
patroit001:

Ok. ask for job instead of money. Tell what you are good at make person give you work

Dem no go ask for work, na begging dem like.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Tonyx5(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
All these medical people dey try sha.
Yuck lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.