Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country (61584 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by mrkings84(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one some nigerians could be very funny as they wouldn't mind bringing one full nylon bag of shiit....

Anti ba test Dem want use sn for no be suck away business we dey do....

OBI HAS 11 SURE VITES FRON MY FAMILY...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by AyomideOG01: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Yeebos and big akpu shiit.

I had a Gf called Amaka that time....

Na so so big hefty shiits like her yam legs.

She has hefty yam legs that you detest so much yet you dated her. This show how you agbadorians hate yourselves and punish yourselves with poor choices. El Chapoonubu suffering and smiling bigoted urchins
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by faithfull18(f): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by SOFTSKILL: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Na so Agbado, cassava & corn sh*t
dey plenty & dey bulky reach, because
no nutrients, just roughage & chaff...❌❌❌

If APC and Agbado master win next year,
na so our soakaways and latrine go
block & fill up with hard bulky shi*❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Akpu munching waste

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by naijapikin2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shit man... I mean, shit women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by oluwaseyi0: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
4tomandchi:
Hilarious � � make dem take the quantity wey dem need troway the rest nah!!!

Probably what they're doing before but their soakaway is getting filled up every month hence they have to cry out
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Princessogaraya(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by malikombi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
This reminds me of one movie by Baba Suwe (of blessed memory) where he brought a bucket full of feaces to the hospital for examination....#Pukes
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Laugh wan kill me! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Secondly: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kai grin

Abeg who wan use nsị do ose ọjị?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by judatech: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
richovie:

Get this amazing super high perfomance frequency bass boost zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery via GIG logistics

Put price here
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by meveboq(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Lady has shared a photo of she saw at a hospital in the country, Reports.

She Shared a Photo of a Notice As Sighted By , which told patients that the hospital only needs a small sample of stool/ feces they are asked to bring, as the hospital does not use a large quantity to prepare 'spicy peanut butter.'

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

The hospital is suppose to provide a container for the tool. That way, the patient will know the actual quantity needed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
must you drag Tinubu in all your misery. May you land in hospital anytime you eat corn or cassava or anything made of it. Adabi, except you v never tasted the crops.

Quit being temperamental & sentimental
at the same time, it doesn't fit a fine
lady like you.

Better coordinate yourself❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by LIVEGOESON1: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Seems smoke from your suya toasting profession is slowly cooking & shrinking the crap in your skull you call brain..

Your medulla oblongata must have atrophied leading to early symptoms of Parkinson's disease.☠️☠️☠️

Better stop embarrassing yourself on social media.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
indeed u get master for vawulence
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Quit being temperamental & sentimental
at the same time, it doesn't fit a fine
lady like you.

Better coordinate yourself❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
No dey whine me. Why you dey drag Tinubu like say he thief your girlfriend?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by SeriouslySense(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy
FuckSilly:
grin

Yẹyẹ olodo

Faces na stool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

No dey whine me. Why you dey drag Tinubu like say he thief your girlfriend?

I wonder why you appear to be
so fixated on cassava & Agbado❗️❗️

It's also surprising that you love that
such an obviously sick & partially incapacitated
seeks to rule this country in the most
troubled time of our nationhood.

Too much mystery surrounding the man
sef. No records of secondary education or
classmates from anywhere. Drug ties in
the US. Unknown age & provenance.❌❌❌

Better rethink & recalibrate your
thought and choice process ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

I wonder why you appear to be
so fixated on cassava & Agbado❗️❗️

It's also surprising that you love that
such an obviously sick & partially incapacitated
seeks to rule this country in the most
troubled time of our nationhood.

Too much mystery surrounding the man
sef. No records of secondary education or
classmates from anywhere. Drug ties in
the US. Unknown age & provenance.❌❌❌

Better rethink & recalibrate your
thought and choice process ☹️☹️☹️
Oga, you try small for your grammar. But I go break am down for you in order to assimilate well.
I m not yet a supporter of Tinubu but I want a southerner to be in power. It's either I still settle for Tinubu or manage Obi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Kisjay21: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Those years suppose don reach to go school na grin
www.networknews24.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by apple30(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Lady has shared a photo of she saw at a hospital in the country, Reports.

She Shared a Photo of a Notice As Sighted By , which told patients that the hospital only needs a small sample of stool/ feces they are asked to bring, as the hospital does not use a large quantity to prepare 'spicy peanut butter.'

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
grin grin grin the last sentence crack me out ..shet grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oga, you try small for your grammar. But I go break am down for you in order to assimilate well.
I m not yet a supporter of Tinubu but I want a southerner to be in power. It's either I still settle for Tinubu or manage Obi.

Ok❗️❗️

I see you don't respect Christians
since you support a Muslim-muslim ticket.

A vote for Obi, the social media president
is a wasted vote.

How does a party with zero number
councillors or LG chairman hope to
win a presidential election❓❓

I've cautioned you to quit your
sentimentality & face reality, but
a damsel like you is bent on towing
the line of irrationality.❌❌❌
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Ok❗️❗️

I see you don't respect Christians
since you support a Muslim-muslim ticket.

A vote for Obi, the social media president
is a wasted vote.

How does a party with zero number
councillors or LG chairman hope to
win a presidential election❓❓

I've cautioned you to quit your
sentimentality & face reality, but
a damsel like you is bent on towing
the line of irrationality.❌❌❌
Ok. Let me get you clearly again. Who you want make I vote?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by latolz: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Even hospital they mispell shit
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Orpe7(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Flat heads at it again
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by PlaysNigeria: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
the werey even add emoji grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Let me get you clearly again. Who you want make I vote?

From the atrocious level of insecurity
and enemies encircling and besieging
our federal capital and it's surrounding
territories, failed tertiary education system,
total loss of the value of our currency, collapsing/ imploding economy, slavish
remuneration for workers, unbridled
corruption from the highest levels and
unaffordable prices of common grown
in Nigeria foodstuff, we can't arrive at
any other conclusion that APC is a
failed political party. And they cap it all
with disrespect to the Christians.

It would thus be an atrocious endeavor
to think of them returning.

So, following my earlier replies, we come
to the conclusion that PDP is a lesser
evil than than the inept government of
APC.

Obi means well & has good ideas, but
lacks the national reach & structures to
make any impact in a national election,
and that is the reality. ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

From the atrocious level of insecurity
and enemies encircling and besieging
our federal capital and it's surrounding
territories, failed tertiary education system,
total loss of the value of our currency, collapsing/ imploding economy, slavish
remuneration for workers, unbridled
corruption from the highest levels and
unaffordable prices of common grown
in Nigeria foodstuff, we can't arrive at
any other conclusion that APC is a
failed political party. And they cap it all
with disrespect to the Christians.

It would thus be an atrocious endeavor
to think of them returning.

So, following my earlier replies, we come
to the conclusion that PDP is a lesser
evil than than the inept government of
APC.

Obi means well & has good ideas, but
lacks the national reach & structures to
make any impact in a national election,
and that is the reality. ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
You deserve to be given vegetable soup cooked with menstrual blood. Atiku KO, Atiku ni. Why you no recommend Kwankwaso or make we kukunma serve north till eternity.
Your head 4corner like okada seat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.