Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country (61580 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

You deserve to be given vegetable soup cooked with menstrual blood. Atiku KO, Atiku ni. Why you no recommend Kwankwaso or make we kukunma serve north till eternity.
Your head 4corner like okada seat.

Thought you were a bit more polished
than the gutter talk you're uttering.

You reason with your heart and not
your head which results in your temperamentality.

Kwankwaso is actually better than all
of them, but is using the wrong "vehicle".

Unlike Peter Obi, Kwankwaso's party
may even win one or two states as they
have bigwigs who decamped from
major parties into their NNPP.

Have you seen anybody with political
value decamping into Labor.

Did Atiku steal more than what Buhari
and his brothers have stolen so far❓
The country is just a few months from
total collapse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Thought you were a bit more polished
than the gutter talk you're uttering.

You reason with your heart and not
your head which results in your temperamentality.

Kwankwaso is actually better than all
of them, but is using the wrong "vehicle".

Unlike Peter Obi, Kwankwaso's party
may even win one or two states as they
have bigwigs who decamped from
major parties into their NNPP.

Have you seen anybody with political
value decamping into Labor.

Did Atiku steal more than what Buhari
and his brothers have stolen so far❓
The country is just a few months from
total collapse.
Unlike your pay masters. Tinubu or Obi is better.
But for trying to be smart, you no reach. I also thought you are healed from enjoying misrule. Never knew you were a Fulani ass licker.
Anyways, it's your destiny. Enjoy cow urine
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Clinghton: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Something they would use for manure.

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
U guys don't know that some of shit samples can damage the laboratory equipments or cause them to malfunction?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by highbee02: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
I had similar experience during my IT in a hospital laboratory. We were the one to wash the bottles. I regretted being a Biology student then
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Unlike your pay masters. Tinubu or Obi is better.
But for trying to be smart, you no reach. I also thought you are healed from enjoying misrule. Never knew you were a Fulani ass licker.
Anyways, it's your destiny. Enjoy cow urine

You appear to dumb to discern that
your trembling, Pampers wearing hero
is only going to be a Fulani stooge if
(God forbid) APC wins ( which they won't)❗️❗️

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

You appear to dumb to discern that
your trembling, Pampers wearing hero
is only going to be a Fulani stooge if
(God forbid) APC wins ( which they won't)❗️❗️

Mucus dripping boy, you lacked class n manners. I gave you a valid point. Let's compare Tinubu and Obi to Atiku & Kwankwaso.
I ll school you & teach you sense. You don't talk to your sisters mate anyhow. You mumu no be small. See as I dey use you play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by adecz: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mucus dripping boy, you lacked class n manners. I gave you a valid point. Let's compare Tinubu and Obi to Atiku & Kwankwaso.
I ll school you & teach you sense. You don't talk to your sisters mate anyhow. You mumu no be small. See as I dey use you play

Kontinu to dey use your papa
play. Una resemble each other, have
the same hair and mouth.

I initially assumed you had a little
polish. It's now clear you are a typical
social media runs olosho whose every
discussion eventually ends up at what
is between a man's legs and how much
he'll give you to enable him get syphillis
from you...☠️☠️☠️

As I don realize my mistake, everything
stops here. I shall no longer continue
this discussion make you no come
give me monkey pox you inherited from the papa wey you dey take him cassava play...

Monkey woman❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by eberem(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin[ grin coolquote author=OgaDeyVex post=115554237]Update From . COM

A Nigerian Lady has shared a photo of she saw at a hospital in the country, Reports.

She Shared a Photo of a Notice As Sighted By , which told patients that the hospital only needs a small sample of stool/ feces they are asked to bring, as the hospital does not use a large quantity to prepare 'spicy peanut butter.'

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Qwi1: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2022
adecz:

Kontinu to dey use your papa
play. Una resemble each other, have
the same hair and mouth.

I initially assumed you had a little
polish. It's now clear you are a typical
social media runs olosho whose every
discussion eventually ends up at what
is between a man's legs and how much
he'll give you to enable him get syphillis
from you...☠️☠️☠️

As I don realize my mistake, everything
stops here. I shall no longer continue
this discussion make you no come
give me monkey pox you inherited from the papa wey you dey take him c
assava play...

Monkey woman❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Gibberish

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by BluntCrazeMan: 2:03am On Aug 11, 2022
adecz:

Na so Agbado, cassava & corn sh*t
dey plenty & dey bulky reach, because
no nutrients, just roughage & chaff...❌❌❌

If APC and Agbado master win next year,
na so our soakaways and latrine go
block & fill up with hard bulky shi*❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
People wey still normal for Nigeria no reach 3..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by ultimateprof: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Wonderful... Laugh won kill me here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by ikorodureporta: 3:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Disgustingly funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by fopaxi7739: 4:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Hdh

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Belteshazzar1: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Laugh wan kill me "anyi ejighi ya eme osi oji" Only igbo's will understand
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country by Melonsmasher: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2022
post=115569985:

Incoherent jargons as usual.
Nairaland.com Kiddos everywhere undecided
And over 200 idiots liked the stupid comment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.