Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). (1932 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bought this carrots for 5h andettuce for 2h

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Currently stucked in Kaduna, M being told their is an attack going on ahead

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Leaving Abuja to Asaba this morning

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Our vehicle broke down in Kuje Abuja

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by aieromon(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Our vehicle broke down in Kuje Abuja

It's gonna be a very long journey.
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Now leaving Abuja another car was brought by the company

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now leaving Abuja another car was brought by the company

Night journey loading....
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
aieromon:

Night journey loading....

Boss how far na grin grin
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Now in Lokoja after passing Kotonkarufe

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Now at Okpella

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Now in Uromi

Bought Platains and Groundnut

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by adubam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why are you not coming with your goods?
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2022
adubam:
Why are you not coming with your goods?

Didn't go there for goods
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Finally arrived Asaba yesterday, was tired hence why I couldn't update the trends, and my car was giving issues

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by obinnanelson4(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Finally arrived Asaba yesterday, was tired hence why I couldn't update the trends, and my car was giving issues
thank God for journey mercy. I intend driving from Kaduna to onitsha through asaba next week. Please enlighten me on the best route from lokoja as am not too familiar with the eastern route. Thank you.
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2022
obinnanelson4:
thank God for journey mercy. I intend driving from Kaduna to onitsha through asaba next week. Please enlighten me on the best route from lokoja as am not too familiar with the eastern route. Thank you.
best routes as of now is through okpella and Auchi then idumuje and isselle azagba

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by adubam(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Didn't go there for goods

Ok
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Arnold1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Praise God you arrived back safely

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by obinnanelson4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
best routes as of now is through okpella and Auchi then idumuje and isselle azagba
Am in Okpella now heading to Auchi....then onitsha is my destination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarship For Nigerians In United States / Direction To Our Daily Manna Prayer Mountain At Ogudu Orioke, Lagos / Hungarian Police Said Am Crazy And I Have Mental Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.