Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). (1944 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone so after arriving at Maiduguri successfully after my road trip from Asaba to Maiduguri

See trend https://www.nairaland.com/7266856/asaba-maiduguri-via-abuja-road

I will be updating you on my stay in Maiduguri.

My day started on the 9th of August, rather slowly as I was billed to visit Zabmari rice market (the place Boko Haram killed some farmers), but the team came by 11am, had a rushed meal of rice and off I set .

The town is located thirty km from Maiduguri, and it is in Jere LGA of Brono state. Need to know that when travelling in the interior of brono state you need to always have a valid means of identificationon you (reminds me of how security almost arrsted me because of suspicion or how i came in contact with the dreaded ISWAP fighters- Story for another day),

Though after much delay and talks, I arrived Zabmari, though I missed the market as it was over by 12 pm.

Need to say that their rice is one of thr best grade thus far.

Attached is a YouTube video and pics from the market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOa06ZdWVxA

Because I had missed the market and partly due to my security amongst others, I was weak couldn't record much but for the sake of this trend, their rice is sold for a thousand four hundred per bushel, that is three of it (mudu), will make a custard rubber (yellow small rubber).

A bag is usually twenty five mudu, and always get ready to answer questions.

Attached are pics of my travel and market photos

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2022
K
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by God1000(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Stay safe
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by KashApp: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Stay safe man
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2022
After coming back from Zabmari market, I was so tired and hungry but need a home cooked meal, not restaurant, then I remembered that I had friends in Maiduguri, I placed a call and zoooom we where off to Monday market to buy food items. Need to say I made a pot of soup with every thing fish, okporoko meat- 1k own amongst other for less than 2k, though we had oil gas, seasoning in the house.

This are pictures of we leaving to Monday market and in the market

So thr pic shows different stages of the meal preparation. Though that was how I spent that say.

Attached is the video of the cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeT7-b4pEpM

Onlinefarmstore:
After coming back from Zabmari market, I was so tired and hungry but need a home cooked meal, not restaurant, then I remembered that I had friends in Maiduguri, I placed a call and zoooom we where off to Monday market to buy food items. Need to say I made a pot of soup with every thing fish, okporoko meat- 1k own amongst other for less than 2k, though we had oil gas, seasoning in the house.

This are pictures of we leaving to Monday market and in the market

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by illicit(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
U don't have to mention that there's dss undercover agents in the market

Pls keep our security positions out of your story for your own sake too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022
August 10.

My day started slowly by 8 I was already out of the hotel to eat, always when the opportunity come ooo

Breakfast was Kunu Shinkafa and Akara

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by adubam(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Following bumper to bumper
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Now on my way to Muna Market (Beans Market) In Brono State,

Just passed the Shehu Of Brono Palace

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now on my way to Muna Market (Beans Market) In Brono State,

Just passed the Shehu Of Brono Palace
It is Bornu and Brono. I shall be needing your services in the nearest future. You are doing well, kuddos
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 4:15am On Aug 11, 2022
So I finally arrived Muna (Beans) market in Maiduguri, this is one of the largest market for single commodity in Brono state, with the other being baga Road market amongst others.

Here you can find trucks going to major trading parts of Nigeria and Lagos.

Their major type of beans gotten here is Oloyin (Grade 1, 2 & 3), Olotu (drum), and little of white beans, though there are other Grains like corn, millet etc.

I made a video on how to start beans business from this state.

Via our YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0DhIXVHPVM

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2022
After visiting muna market I spent the rest of the day swimming as man was tired as fu*k

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2022
The next day was bunch of activities from visit to Baga market and Gamboru Market , both markets for fish, and onions respectively.

In Gamboru (Onions market), one could get a big bag of onions for as low as 22k for hundred kg bag while fifty kg bag is 14k though seed sizes varies.

While in Baga market the fish was very also cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2022
So having finished what I an doing in Maiduguri, am returning back to Asaba this morning.

This is morning.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Just passed Brono state Uni gate, this is a very sensitive road so bear with me in terms of pictures

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Now in Damaturu. YOBE STATE

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2022
DAMATURU by-pass

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Just passed Potiskum bypass in Potiskum

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Leaving Kyari, Bauchi State now

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Enjoy this Landscape pictures from Bauchi State.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by adubam(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Which tribe are you?
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Munamoqel: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
adubam:
Which tribe are you?
hustler

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
hustler

My guy you said it all grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now in Jos

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
adubam:
Which tribe are you?

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
On the move from Jos to Abuja now

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Countryside view of Plateau State

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Redman44(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one. I would love to visit and do business in Northern Nigeria especially the North Central States e.g Nassarawa and Benue States.
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Redman44(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
peepydelano:
It is Bornu and Brono. I shall be needing your services in the nearest future. You are doing well, kuddos

It is better to visit the North yourself to purchase things.
Re: Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Redman44:

It is better to visit the North yourself to purchase things.
I’m a northerner, just salting his thread for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Easier To Get A Visa For Uk In Lagos Or Abuja? / Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. / Mistake While Filling Spouse Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.