Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out (4817 Views)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Holybaddo:
Always test the goods before buying
that you taste the good doesn't means that it's all good! the spoil, damaged or condemned one might be in the center of the goods where you least expect.
NO MATTER HOW WISER THE BUYER IS, THE SELLER IS MORE SMARTER AND DUBIOUS THAN HIM

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 1:52am On Aug 11, 2022
newsc:
A troubled Nigerian man has averred that he is on the verge of leaving his marriage after his wife cheated on him. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the man who preferred anonymity said he cannot fathom why his wife cheated on him since he’s everything that any woman would want. He stated that for his peace of mind, he wants to leave his home for the wife.

He wrote:

Good morning madam. I actually have been a real guy i.e. rich, cool, educated, sexually active and what most ladies will truly pray to have, but still i caught my wife cheating on me, though i have decided to leave all my belongings for her; take our only son and leave the house for her, please what do i do?
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2022
newsc:
A troubled Nigerian man has averred that he is on the verge of leaving his marriage after his wife cheated on him. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the man who preferred anonymity said he cannot fathom why his wife cheated on him since he’s everything that any woman would want. He stated that for his peace of mind, he wants to leave his home for the wife.

He wrote:

Good morning madam. I actually have been a real guy i.e. rich, cool, educated, sexually active and what most ladies will truly pray to have, but still i caught my wife cheating on me, though i have decided to leave all my belongings for her; take our only son and leave the house for her, please what do i do?

You both are not speaking the same love languages. Love has languages.
Maybe all she wants is flowers , a hug and verbal moral support - a listening ear.
And you respond with berating her, trying sex styles on her with your big belly and money.
You both are not communicating.

Ask her how do you want me to love you and how do you interpret as being loved.

My ex gf called me the other day and she spoke for 2 hours. I was stuck in traffic , she only interrupted just to make sure if I was still listening . At the end she said she still loves me. I told her I do too but that she knows the reason we both split . She said she knows but that this her current bf doesn’t listen or have time for her. He just bangs , cleans up and onto do whatever he wants to do.
( we split because of her dad didn’t want her to marry someone like me )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by belej2: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2022
We have different clean cars for sale and also landed properties for sale

Call or WhatsApp 08149577728
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Ay04z(m): 5:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
why won't people realize that a man/woman is not meant only you to enjoy and have sex with? the day we remove this mentality from our mind, is the time that 85% of our worries and problems will be gone forever.
i'm married, but i won't be shocked if my wife is caught cheating (not because she has any atom of it) because i've put it at the bottom of my heart that my righteous and perfect wife might be imperfect. after all, she's human
do u really mean diz.... I prefer not to know.... Cos i don't bang around... And i trust her too. Na me even cut hymen.... If i should caught her lasan.... Sir... Game over o... I know my dick go don tire her at some point in time as her kpekus too don tire me as well.... But hell no. We die together grin
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Femifasola: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
only when it happens from an angle i'm not and will not expect. "like with my biological bro" (and the ratio is 0.4/100)
You're already giving condition, lol. I talk am grin cheesy
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
MIGHT!
but don't expect her to be completely loyal. have this at the bottom of your mind and have peace
But how will you lover her and show her love when you have it at the back of your mind that she ain’t loyal?
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Nonexisting: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu simp. See all the attributes he listed thinking they can stop Nigerian women from being the devil they are. The mumu is even still simping by leaving everything for the cheating wife when he should've booted her out of his house empty handed. Bitch ass niggas disgusts me.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by DaInferno(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
why won't people realize that a man/woman is not meant only you to enjoy and have sex with? the day we remove this mentality from our mind, is the time that 85% of our worries and problems will be gone forever.
i'm married, but i won't be shocked if my wife is caught cheating (not because she has any atom of it) because i've put it at the bottom of my heart that my righteous and perfect wife might be imperfect. after all, she's human
no pun intended. Which church you d go?
Wetin them the teach una for that place?
Una d read bible and do devotion for una house so? And how did you come up with that number, did you carry out any stats to justify the exactness of that 85% you wrote?

Life does not work the way it works in your head sir.
We can't be going around fkin each other like that, even some animals don't do that
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2022
newsc:

He wrote:

A boring SIMP
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Femifasola:

You're already giving condition, lol. I talk am grin cheesy
like i said, the possibility of it happening is 0.4 over 100. i completely trust my brothers on issues like these, it's impossible for them to do something as this
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
ademola721gmai:

But how will you lover her and show her love when you have it at the back of your mind that she ain’t loyal?
being loyal and being completely loyal are two different words. have it at the back of your mind that she might get tempted and fall, same as you

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
DaInferno:
no pun intended. Which church you d go?
Wetin them the teach una for that place?
Una d read bible and do devotion for una house so? And how did you come up with that number, did you carry out any stats to justify the exactness of that 85% you wrote?

Life does not work the way it works in your head sir.
We can't be going around fkin each other like that, even some animals don't do that
look! i'm not in anyway encouraging fornication or adultery, and i'm not saying you should expect your spouse to cheat on you. what i'm saying is that these generation is so corrupt that sex is the order of the day. and so many people (especially women) have spirituly distances them selves from God that they easily fall into these temptations. and you talked about church? did you know that a lot of people in this generation walk by sight, not by faith?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Exkandayee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean wives of redpillers don't cheat at all? undecided
Yes,
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Exkandayee:
Yes,
How come? undecided
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shedrack777:
being loyal and being completely loyal are two different words. have it at the back of your mind that she might get tempted and fall, same as you
Hhhhmmm, actually never thought of it this way….. I agree with you bro
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
rickleye:

You both are not speaking the same love languages. Love has languages.
Maybe all she wants is flowers , a hug and verbal moral support - a listening ear.
And you respond with berating her, trying sex styles on her with your big belly and money.
You both are not communicating.

Ask her how do you want me to love you and how do you interpret as being loved.

My ex gf called me the other day and she spoke for 2 hours. I was stuck in traffic , she only interrupted just to make sure if I was still listening . At the end she said she still loves me. I told her I do too but that she knows the reason we both split . She said she knows but that this her current bf doesn’t listen or have time for her. He just bangs , cleans up and onto do whatever he wants to do.
( we split because of her dad didn’t want her to marry someone like me )
You seems to be understanding and love her..
So what's with you, that the father doesn't like?
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Divay22:

You seems to be understanding and love her..
So what's with you, that the father doesn't like?

Its a long story o jare. He felt that my family was beneath him. I am from humble origins and they from money. Was dating his daughter for 2 years. He heard about it called me and It appeared we hit it on only for me to hear stories that he had someone else in mind for his girl and that he would only give his daughter away to me over his dead body. Well, I travelled out and yet we remained friends. I returned and she cried asking me again to talk to her father since circumstances had changed but I said , I wouldn't want him as a Father-in-Law. Someone who couldn't put his pride aside and help or assist ( I never asked him for anything but he could have offered or assisted with job placement, mentored me or got to know me better ) Its all good - she is happy yet could have been happier .... anyways TMI

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
rickleye:

Its a long story o jare. He felt that my family was beneath him. I am from humble origins and they from money. Was dating his daughter for 2 years. He heard about it called me and It appeared we hit it on only for me to hear stories that he had someone else in mind for his girl and that he would only give his daughter away to me over his dead body. Well, I travelled out and yet we remained friends. I returned and she cried asking me again to talk to her father since circumstances had changed but I said , I wouldn't want him as a Father-in-Law. Someone who couldn't put his pride aside and help or assist ( I never asked him for anything but he could have offered or assisted with job placement, mentored me or got to know me better ) Its all good - she is happy yet could have been happier .... anyways TMI
Wow
Well, i don't support what he did, because he should have rated you base on your seriousness towards his daughter and the fact that you both love each other a lot...
But i still won't blame him, the man just wanted the best for his daughter.. It's a thing with the rich to always want their children (most especially the girls) marry into rich families also.

Like you said, he should have recommended you for jobs and all that, but he really might not have thought towards that direction.
Just maybe if you had won her mom over, you both might still be together. Because women understand a lot more better and she wouldn't mind your status if you promise to treat her daughter right..
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Divay22:

Wow
Well, i don't support what he did, because he should have rated you base on your seriousness towards his daughter and the fact that you both love each other a lot...
But i still won't blame him, the man just wanted the best for his daughter.. It's a thing with the rich to always want their children (most especially the girls) marry into rich families also.

Like you said, he should have recommended you for jobs and all that, but he really might not have thought towards that direction.
Just maybe if you had won her mom over, you both might still be together. Because women understand a lot more better and she wouldn't mind your status if you promise to treat her daughter right..

Her mum tried and I was a shoe-in with her. She’d call me Oko-mi !!! I was one of the few boys that would actually come in and ask after her daughter.( not bribe the gateman to see if she was in )
It is what it is sha !
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
rickleye:

Her mum tried and I was a shoe-in with her. She’d call me Oko-mi !!! I was one of the few boys that would actually come in and ask after her daughter.( not bribe the gateman to see if she was in )
It is what it is sha !
Awww..
She must really miss you..

Is she married now or just dating?
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Divay22:

Awww..
She must really miss you..

Is she married now or just dating?

Married with 2 kids. I kid her a lot that her first daughter is our daughter. Sent her gifts to give her on my behalf. anyways, when you can't have the real thing, you can dream and fantasize.
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
rickleye:

Married with 2 kids. I kid her a lot that her first daughter is our daughter. Sent her gifts to give her on my behalf. anyways, when you can't have the real thing, you can dream and fantasize.

grin grin
Yeah..
Well, she has moved on and i hope you do same..
Sometimes we drew too much on fantasizing that we fail to realize time doesn't wait for you... You just gat move smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Divay22:
[/b]
grin grin
Yeah..
Well, she has moved on and i hope you do same..
Sometimes we drew too much on fantasizing that we fail to realize time doesn't wait for you... You just gat move smiley
Yes we do ! But you can see how the notion of an affair could occur.
You have that inkling of how your life with that other person would be ? How would it feel to make love to that one person who you really connected with. ? Anyways ....
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
rickleye:

Yes we do ! But you can see how the notion of an affair could occur.
You have that inkling of how your life with that other person would be ? How would it feel to make love to that one person who you really connected with. ? Anyways ....
grin grin
Yeah..
Perfect!
A quick question here
Is it possible to be connected with someone but not compatible?
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by rickleye: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Divay22:

grin grin
Yeah..
Perfect!
A quick question here
Is it possible to be connected with someone but not compatible?

You’ll have to elaborate. For you to be connected to someone you have to be compatible on some level. I’ll give you an example. I have a plug which connects my phone to my vehicle .
It can charge it but it cannot display the contents of my phone onto the dashboard. There is however another plug which is compatible on both levels- it charges and can display.
Many a relationships are compatible on some level - the more you find similarities the more fun it is for both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Mrscarter(f): 3:22am On Aug 12, 2022
newsc:

He wrote:

Material things don't buy love. U either feel it or u don't. Money only buys fake love. Money will make some girls pretend to love you.
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2022
rickleye:

You’ll have to elaborate. For you to be connected to someone you have to be compatible on some level. I’ll give you an example. I have a plug which connects my phone to my vehicle .
It can charge it but it cannot display the contents of my phone onto the dashboard. There is however another plug which is compatible on both levels- it charges and can display.
Many a relationships are compatible on some level - the more you find similarities the more fun it is for both of you.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Das1mama: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2022
newsc:

He wrote:

Light and Darkness have nothing in common!! the Mistake people mostly make on there choice in marriage!!!

Note: Relationship is not the same as Marriage!!

People mistake Relationship to be Marriage and Marriage for relationship!!

Relationship na Part-time!, meaning you guys are trying to look for the qualities you need in a partner to build a generation.

Marriage na Full-time. is when you consider your partner a perfect match to build a home with, just like a caretaker..

Although a spiritual and an Oriented person would check from the inside not outside view as most people do!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Know What Nigerian Girls Have Turned Into / 7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship / Sex On Phone That Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.