Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93388 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Stone24: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

Oga you are making noise pls hid becos u don't matter

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by HeavenVGate: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
Simon Ekpa should be repatriated to Nigeria. Ndigbo, what's wrong with us? Why can't we end this Eperima Ekpa before he ends Igbo race?
The fault is on YOU IGBOS. Before now, this unknown gunmen don't kill Igbo. They have the cause they are fighting for so give WAY. No one with sense fight those who is fighting for FREEDOM, only idiots does that and they pay the most heavily price ( life taken ).
If you can't support then, don't fight them, DEY YOUR LANE. This is the reason why wise men life long.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jacobnel(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cubana-Chief priest should better relocate from South East to more Safer place like Lagos for now, Asaba is not safe for him too

Ucheuokoro:

Source
https://fb.watch/ePeJFGT4EL/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by coputa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Lie,a yoloba man can never vote for hoe bi,they can only hype him in their characteristic manner then go behind to stab him.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by AyeMoJuba: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

Na now you dey wake up to reality
Na IPOB and they are planning on staging a rally at lekki toll gate on October 1st

We are waiting for them
That day we'll know who is the coward.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Vello(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Social madness taken too far!
Awon omo irankiran, alainironu, ayirada, apoda, akotileta, dindinrin.
Interprete that and I'll believe you're yoruba
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Dmacqh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Assuming your comment isn’t sarcasm, what do we say about Buhari and Boko Haram/Bandits/Herdsmen/ISWAP?
What about Atiku/Fulani Herdsmen/Sharia?
And BAT that said he doesn’t believe in One Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by SugarGirl44(f): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Who dash you Yoruba?
Bloody shameless imposter.

And if you manage to have a pint of Yoruba blood in you, it must be your lose mother who loves Yoruba prick too much.
The offsprings are always useless like you.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by ZombieSlayer1: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin Baby factory from Sadeast spotted

Denying your unknown gunmen will do you no good.

We already know that Sadeasterners are criminals nd militants killing themselves just to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure.

Continue killing yourselves even kill all the billionaire from your Sadeast.
We will soon chase all of yu from Lagos so that yu can enjoy your monsters
You're a bastard
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by ComeToJesus: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

God bless you brother. Don't reason that kid's matter.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by gigdip999(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin tinubu's urchins and fake news
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Grow up ewu

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Dmacqh(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin Baby factory from Sadeast spotted

Denying your unknown gunmen will do you no good.

We already know that Sadeasterners are criminals nd militants killing themselves just to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure.

Continue killing yourselves even kill all the billionaire from your Sadeast.
We will soon chase all of yu from Lagos so that yu can enjoy your monsters

‘... to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure”
Lol... who beat dead bodies ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

You were never obedient neither is your name Uche Okoro...

Stop the stupidity and vote who you want to vote.

Pathetic low life
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Dmacqh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Who dash you Yoruba?
Bloody shameless imposter.

And if you manage to have a pint of Yoruba blood in you, it must be your lose mother who loves Yoruba prick too much.
The offsprings are always useless like you.

Like Ifeanyi , Davido son, Gov. Akeredolu kids, etc
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Neddstark:

You are not Yoruba. You are a baby factory product that was given a Yoruba name.

You're only a suffer head who enjoys the penny given to you to sell your stupid life for God know how long. Penury awaits you and every other person who wants to put APC back Into power.....

30k for 8 years.
Not even enough to pay house rent for 1year
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by overlord77: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Don't waste your time responding to him, it's one of them. Check his profile and you will see it's an agent that just registered the account to cause trouble here. It's part of their MO. Go to popular forums, register accounts and discredit PO.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Ladoja19: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
As u give ham wotowoto...he con hot join..I'm very sure his/her even it body will be shivering now
Femifasola:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What's the difference between the EAST and Afghanistan?

Whoever gives me the right answer will get 5k. grin

Same way they have used 30k monthly to sell your brain to APC is same way you wantonget answers from hungry poverty stricken people here.

All of you are the same.. hungry fools

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
LongBig:
Look at the people that intend to do rally in Lagos! Killing themselves like chicken! You found Lagos conducive so they start to flex muscle, don’t eorry we are waiting for you all! You better go to your stay at home region to do your nonsense rally! We are waiting for you come October 1st!

You're a bigger fool..... We will still do out rally because it our constitutional right. When you guys are ready to face Igbos in Lagos, come outm then you will know what we are made of.

We don't want online, however you want am we go give una....
Tell your fellow lazy Yorubas at Ago palace way.... We are out for them... Blood for blood ...

You think it's normal business like before

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by eROCK247(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

The devil is the devil, an angel is an angel. You can't coerce good out of evil and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
No sir, it's not, I saw how e was shoot n dragged.
Lordofalmajiri:
it's fake
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by ibechris(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Talking without common sense.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by googlepikins: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Afonja did you hear what happened to Tinubu today? He collapsed

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by WeLive: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
ufotunang:
...I do not why they will allow Simon ekpa to be using his boys to be killing innocent people anyhow and he is at Finland enjoying his life over there.. can't the federal government plan to arrest him as they arrested nnamdi kanu at abroad
He already has a Finnish wife and possibly a Finnish passport. This hinders the FG to order his arrest. Almost similar to Nnamdi Kanu. FG couldn't have arrested him in the UK

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Psalmistproject: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

No be only your hands join your blokos too ideot!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Same way they have used 30k monthly to sell your brain to APC is same way you wantonget answers from hungry poverty stricken people here.

All of you are the same.. hungry fools

This one never eat this afternoon. Oya open ya mouth and get some IPOB Energizer. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
dododawa1:
one is fighting ISREAL and one is originated from ISRAEL, different is ISREAL.

Wrong answer.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one never eat this afternoon. Oya open ya mouth and get some IPOB Energizer. cheesy grin

I'm not one of those that will run away from wahala.... I grew up in 2 controversial states. Maiduguri and Lagos...

No where wey I never see wahala still stand strong.

I will feed your full family.
Still block your source of livelihood Ontop.....

When you ready, come to Alaba international Market, CB plaza .. ask of Joel Hi-tech Communications. I no dey run from anybody.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Phaantom22:
East abi north?

We are taking about South EAST. The North is beautiful, Peaceful and Productive.

God bless the North.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I'm not ipob.... But when I see oppression, I will speak out.

Ipob or no ipob...... The right thing will be done if Nigeria has to be a better place for everybody..... Not for selfish maggots parading themselves on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.