Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Simps Are Needed In The ' Ecosystem ' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simps Are Needed In The ' Ecosystem ' (226 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simps Are Needed In The ' Ecosystem ' by TMTR: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
I made a comment about virginity and I noticed that the majority of people that quoted me and were against me were men, normally I get angry for such simping but I thought about it and realized that as much as their simping makes me angry, they are very important in the 'ecosystem' cause think about, if everyone becomes a lion or predator who will be the prey that we will be hunted for food

As much as their simping is disgusting, they are needed to pick up the bad boys leftovers, if they are no simp, trust me females will wise and close their legs and know that there will be grave consequences to their misbehaviors cause they know no man will marry a non virgin or a baby mama but cause they know that there is always a ' captain save a hoe' out there, then they are free to as they like and they will always be one simp that will gladly settle down with them after they must have been tired of hoeing around....

Comrades think about, if they are no simps, who will marry that girl you deflowered and made your hoe, who will marry your baby mamas,who will do the most for a girl and get no pussy while you do nothing or little and get the most pussy, if they are no simps to pick up the left overs of a girl after giving her best years to bad boys ,all these girls go wise up and become strict with access to their pussy which can lead to pussy scarcity grin but because they are limitless supply of simps ,the girls are free to do as they like and hoe about and still later settle down with one simp, think about it, it's a win win situation for the girls and bad boys expect for the simp of course wey no wan gree get sense...

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Simps Are Needed In The ' Ecosystem ' by MayorOfDelta(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you trying to saying any man that marry non virgin is a simp?
Re: Simps Are Needed In The ' Ecosystem ' by TMTR: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Are you trying to saying any man that marry non virgin is a simp?

Why would you marry a woman that you didn't deflower

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Love / Why A Man Must Be Financially Responsible In Relationship -- Nigerian Lawyer / Things Fall Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.