Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop (29357 Views)

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by frog12: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
a good bishop !
someone should teach these governors a lesson.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Harmlesspill(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
bhella10:
Turns out Bishop is just chasing clout. Ben no dey owe salary
You said what??
You should just be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by 43Ronin: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
The huge difference between orthodox & pentecostal churches.

1 Like

Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by blesoh(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
JAMO84:
Before I praise the Bishop, I will check if the governor is actually owing workers.
He just paid June salary grin
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by miketayo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
toprealman:

Catholic church bishops are workers. They DO NOT see a single dime in their parish.

Workers of?
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by blesoh(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
bhella10:
Turns out Bishop is just chasing clout. Ben no dey owe salary
Stop saying what you don't,he paid June salary on Friday we are yet to get July, maybe next month too as usual.
Pensioners another story for another day.
Even the salary he pays some people and the rest will find their way to auditor general office to suffer the more.

1 Like

Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by geewean(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's obvious you are the third problem of Nigeria.We go soon touch light your matter.

OgbanjeProphet:
Ogbanje bishop wink wink wink
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by poseidon12: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
EJEHSON:
Highly commendable from the Catholic bishop. This can only happen in the Catholic Church

Exactly.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Ddokie: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Is the governor really owing salary or the priest just dey catch cruise?

Although, I'll rather believe the priest than the governor

Has the governors finished with his primary duty as governor?

The bishop is simply telling him to channel the funds to government work, whether it is paying salaries or developing infrastructure, rather than coming to donate it to the church to score cheap political points.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Emdebby2: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
If all the clergy men will act like this.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by kingyakos: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
JAMO84:
Before I praise the Bishop, I will check if the governor is actually owing workers.

Oga the governor is owing every state workers including women that sweep the street every morning which their salary is just 7k500 and he's owing them for 3month.
If you've been to Cross River when Donald Duke was the governor you will cry for Cross River now. This short plague called Ayade has destroyed the once cleanest and green investors paradise State.

1 Like

Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Emmanuelellah: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's catholic church for you.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by kingyakos: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
blesoh:

Stop saying what you don't,he paid June salary on Friday we are yet to get July, maybe next month too as usual.
Pensioners another story for another day.
Even the salary he pays some people and the rest will find their way to auditor general office to suffer the more.

Some workers in the state most especially local government workers received fake credit alert that same friday
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by bhella10: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Harmlesspill:

You said what??
You should just be ashamed of yourself.
Haba! Wetin I do you?
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by bhella10: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Some personality can't make a good governor irrespective of the party they belong. Wike is doing well. Lagos governors have managed to stay ahead of the rest of them.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by fof1: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/why-i-rejected-ayades-largesse-catholic-bishop/amp/

Below is a video that captured the moment the Bishop rejected the donation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeSyhsH1Sck

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274108/pastor-rejects-governor-ayades-25m

LIAR...CRS APC GOVERNOR...CIVIL Servants are Suffering terribly, especially LG Workers...not Paid Two Months Now June and July or some even More...and U are Telling Lies in d Church...Prof Ayade....e no dey Fear God again O!.. My Friend and Others have been Languishing in Wants
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why are these politicians always insulting Christian religion during general and states elections; when are we going to seeing and hearing political campaigns in the mosques?

One Nigeria my ass.

Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Oga the governor is owing every state workers including women that sweep the street every morning which their salary is just 7k500 and he's owing them for 3month.
If you've been to Cross River when Donald Duke was the governor you will cry for Cross River now. This short plague called Ayade has destroyed the once cleanest and green investors paradise State.

They are under armed Fulani terrorist's shadow corrupt case files. These cowards politicians are in contract with foreign armed fulani terrorist.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by toprealman: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
miketayo:

Workers of?
Employees
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by leosahm(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
JAMO84:

i live in calabar, my mom is a civil servant here, this stupid man, is owing my mom promotion of 7 years now, and he doesnt payt salaries in time again, he owes pensioners for 3 months he has nt paid gratuities since he assumed office....he has nt even paid july salaries yet.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Jungleluv5: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's why catholic church will always be on the top because you cannot bribe their priest not to talk of their Bishop
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by MtDave55: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! So we still have great men of God like this on earth. I am just speechless. On the other hand, I wish he had collected the lump sum and redistributed same to the less privileged in the state. This money as being rejected would be siphoned by this same Ayade and his urchins. It is a loss to the church and less privileged general populace.

If he had done that you and I won't be reading this now and it would have mean the Bishop fell for Ayade's tricks
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by JAMO84: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
leosahm:

i live in calabar, my mom is a civil servant here, this stupid man, is owing my mom promotion of 7 years now, and he doesnt payt salaries in time again, he owes pensioners for 3 months he has nt paid gratuities since he assumed office....he has nt even paid july salaries yet.
That's too bad
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by AntiTerrorist: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
JAMO84:
stop reasoning like Buhari and Tinubu.
Salary was ready does not mean he has paid, last Sunday was 7th so he ought to have paid for July, saying July salary was ready means he hasn’t paid till August 7th, workers are to earn their salaries at least between 27th to 29th of each month.

The bishop did well, most Nigerians do not know what good governance is, so when you say it, it’s like rocket science to them
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Okarakwu: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
For 3 months Ayade never pay workers
JAMO84:
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by Allisgud: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! So we still have great men of God like this on earth. I am just speechless. On the other hand, I wish he had collected the lump sum and redistributed same to the less privileged in the state. This money as being rejected would be siphoned by this same Ayade and his urchins. It is a loss to the church and less privileged general populace.
oga what he did is honourable right thing,if he can put it to him publicly,he can do it anywhere
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Some very good political and religious news.
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by miketayo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
toprealman:
Employees

of which company
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by ufotunang: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is nice... Ben Ayade will be ashamed of himself
Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by PUMU: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.