Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car (1371 Views)

See Drama As Woman Proposes To Man Outside A Mall After 7 Years Of Dating (video / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by CrisNews12: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
A beautiful woman from Kenya who had fell in love with a Nigerian man has shock everyone after she proposed to him in a spectacular manner.

The woman bought an expensive ring and a vehicle ahead of the proposal....

More details in the link below:

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1660135229NigerianManInTearsAsKenyanWomanProposestoHimwithaCarCrisben.html

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Demigod22: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is the true meaning of gender equality, our girls won't learn this in school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Onitemhi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Love Nwantiti
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Assquare(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
"wow.. what a love? This is what we call true love..b4 i was thinking, that true had dies.. since the time of our parent? Untill when i see this. "i'm out of speech by seeing this Post. "i believe no nigerian girl can do this.. Our naija, gals, come and learn from her woooo. lol.. i be like say i go japa go kenya woo cos our gals, here no dey serious. D only they know is to request.nawa wooo.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Smoketight007: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
A king and more
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Zonefree(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
*Nigerian girls left the WhatsApp group*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Ballzproblemm: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigeria men are appreciated everywhere else other than Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
i guess Kenyan women appreciate brothas better than the local bingos who see nothing good in Nigerian men (unless if he is willing to dash them free money).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by PerfectStranger(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
While Nigerian girls here think their puss.y can always perform magics. Our eyes have been opened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by meobizy(f): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2022
He looks soft. He’s likely a good provider. Women don’t let these types pass them by.
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Assquare:
"wow.. what a love? This is what we call true love..b4 i was thinking, that true had dies.. since the time of our parent? Untill when i see this. "i'm out of speech by seeing this Post. "i believe no nigerian girl can do this.. Our naija, gals, come and learn from her woooo. lol.. i be like say i go japa go kenya woo cos our gals, here no dey serious. D only they know is to request.nawa wooo.
Naija girls are like ATM,their own is just to withdraw to you go bald.very hard to see a supportive Naija lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by christianjoy(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Wow cool
Great Union
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Tegabadguy(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
CrisNews12:
A beautiful woman from Kenya who had fell in love with a Nigerian man has shock everyone after she proposed to him in a spectacular manner.

The woman bought an expensive ring and a vehicle ahead of the proposal....

More details in the link below:

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1660135229NigerianManInTearsAsKenyanWomanProposestoHimwithaCarCrisben.html
igbo boys hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Savedday: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car by Bluetooth777(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
You're right my brother, they're very useless

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Sudden Death During Sex...��� / I Think I Have Been Scammed!!! / Hot Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.