Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House (1326 Views)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Now days young pastors keep on bringing disgrace to the body of christ. A lot of them are not born again, hence the lack the fear of God

Senior pastor has caught his wife with his assistant pastor in his bed after all that he has done for the assistant pastor. See what he did to them

Watch the video via the link on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxKriIrv-B4

1 Share

Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by terrezo2002(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fake pastor's wife and fake junior pastor.
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
terrezo2002:
Fake pastor's wife and fake junior pastor.

Nobody is above the temptation of the flesh, you are not righteous in this field
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by terrezo2002(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Nobody is above the temptation of the flesh, you are not righteous in this field
Are you also guilty of this kind of sin?
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
terrezo2002:
Fake pastor, HIS OLOSHO wife and the fake junior pastor.

FIXED
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by terrezo2002(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old / Ladies, Do You Think He Is Cute / Is This Word I Used On Her Too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.