Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (55349 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Bbqekpa: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
W
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Bar1941(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good for them

I no wan hear another story after some years except child dedications.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by tishbite42: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by bonnyhope: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
I see physical decency
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Emdebby2: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice pics and Congrats.
Meanwhile, social media is not the best place to showcase personal or family issue. They should limit some certain things.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
They are blessed forever in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa have released their pre-wedding photos, Reports.

The Couple have had two ceremonies already as they prepare to make their way down the aisle.

They had their introduction and court wedding and are now set for their church wedding.

See Their Pre-Wedding Photos, As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

How many times Dem de snap pre wedding photos?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115571087:
Is Still A Single Handsome Guy

Incase If You Don't Know

I need a Woman That Will Be There For Me To Be My Beautiful Wife, My Sunshine And Queen
Kuku talk say you dey find woman to knack.. Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Opoki(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Opoor
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one, Mercy is indeed Blessed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by ABDECOR97(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
You are blessed indeed

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Bluebrain101: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats to your blessed marriage

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Make ona quick marry make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
This Content Is Proudly Brought To You By
thank God ooo,no bad News today
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
One big wedding with too many expectations...

Ahu a to gbuola Mercy.. grin

When it is your time, you must play the game..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by yusluvad(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Beautiful couple...
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
When will this ladies learn?

Have they not been reading the out come of social media marriages lately ?

Cant they do their marriage matter quietly and enjoy it with out this over hype glamour?

This are people that are supposed to understand spiritual matters ?

May God have mercy on them
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Samakus(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115571087:
Is Still A Single Handsome Guy

Incase If You Don't Know

I need a Woman That Will Be There For Me To Be My Beautiful Wife, My Sunshine And Queen

Inukwa?

No wonder you changed from reporting only bad news. Atleast for a start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Erikposi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Another musician. Okay o. I bless your marriage o.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by faithfull18(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Awn, awn, cute people. Mercy is a celeb, for those saying they shouldn't post. Love is sweet when you connect with the right partner.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Elevation(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
God is the sustainer of all things.
Don't get carried away couple.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by mrkings84(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
I see moderation....
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Hushbingo: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Paparazzi109: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
She sabi sing no mean say she sabi knack
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Nukilia: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
tillaman:
Nice but you guys should not put your business on social media oo
SM folks no dey like see marriage wey dey flourish
Make una apply o

grin grin grin grin Dem no go hear word
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by mrkings84(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin

So who is your paymaster?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by hardbody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
jmoore:
Pre-wedding pictures after wedding, who does that?

Answer...Mercy Chinwo and Pastor Blessed...

Any further questions?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Edeee90: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just pray this marriage last, God Abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Aify147(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
If only she can give me just a night. That ass I’m seeing there will be sweet, definitely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.