Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (55355 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Olololonwa: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
The way this two dey rush this marriage thing, it be like mercy get belle!!!
Just saying

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by CSTRR: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Olololonwa:
The way this two dey rush this marriage thing, it be like mercy get belle!!!
Just saying
That would be a disgrace to the body of Christ.

A pastor and a gospel Singer.?

Mercy would no longer have a gospel career.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
jmoore:
Pre-wedding pictures after wedding, who does that?
even me confused because i saw their traditional and court weeding pictures about two weeks ago
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Saoge: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by franco3075q(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dey go cook rice?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
That her nyansh looks highly Igbotic. . . . Made of stone like her husband’s face. grin
Ikebe muscles not conducive for “twakin”. wink

Congrats to Mr & Mrs l! Don’t mind me jor kiss
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by VenumX: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
HML cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Phaantom22: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congats, live peacefully, n cut some of the bears sir grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats to them..but make we no come hear another stories tomorrow
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by sameks08(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Finally she don't forget her beret I could remember that yellow beret she often wear nw na love foul her life
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by henrimoto(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
abobote:
Everything about them is beautiful
.... I see two good friends turn to soul mates. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by 43Ronin: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Only igbo women & fulani women that are very beautiful in this country

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by chatinent: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just pray she is not in good terms with Suleiman.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by BeardedMeat(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
This Content Is Proudly Brought To You By
Good news at last!!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by JoeOdion(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa have released their pre-wedding photos, Reports.

The Couple have had two ceremonies already as they prepare to make their way down the aisle.

They had their introduction and court wedding and are now set for their church wedding.

See Their Pre-Wedding Photos, As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Thank God. Not the one Tim Godfrey did. Terrible pre wedding photos that one.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Dingdongbells(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omo see the Ikebe and fresh virgin Ikpu. Pastor Blessed no fit wait see as e won rush am. Mercy Chinwo looking fresh and fine. Wishing them happy married life.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by OkodiDenzel: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
This one put hand for this matter, na God I take beg you...

No see wetin you dey try to find o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by AsawanaDgreat: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless your union
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by dontrulee: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
What comes into the mind of majority of people when they see pre wedding or wedding pictures is sex. Nawa ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by EmahBoss(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
It seem to me like they are trying hard to paint a picture perfect!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Jackipapa: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Get out of Social Media.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Holysucker(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Tonitoniton post=115571581]When will this ladies learn?

Have they not been reading the out come of social media marriages lately ?

Cant they do their marriage matter quietly and enjoy it with out this over hype glamour?

This are people that are supposed to understand spiritual matters ?

May God have mercy on them

Social media or not..a marriage that will crash will still crash..i'm not the social media kind of person..but i dont think social media has any impact on a lasting marriage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by jeromestarks: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pre wedding abi post wedding pictures?
Shey dem don marry, mok we rest Abeg. Election dey come.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by hassanaazees8: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to both!!Congratulations to both!!...
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by KLand(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mercy Chinwo is a shining gospel singer. May God bless their union.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by adubam(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
chatinent:
I just pray she is not in good terms with Suleiman.

You're to knowledgeable I supposed to descend this low.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Allisgud: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
The longetivity of a marriage is not measured by how much millions is used
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by calculator123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Flamzey00:
This one's don dey Bleep since before belle make am cast.. Old woman no dey abort based on old age
Is she pregnant?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by charlsecy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrGistGuy:
see as husband handsome, wife Kon fine...just imagine how their pikin go be......
It doesn't exactly work that way all the time!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by MrbasHH: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.