Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (55683 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by MrbasHH: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
CSTRR:

That would be a disgrace to the body of Christ.

A pastor and a gospel Singer.?

Mercy would no longer have a gospel career.

Lol…. You don’t even know anything…. Those gospel or Spiritual guys sabi how things dey go for this life pass you. You better embrace reality and enjoy your life. Mr Ode
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Kindness218: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
People way get eyes they see am ooo
People way get mouth day talk am oo
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Killermamba: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
9ice pics. Congrats to them.
My Admonishment to them is that they should calm down on this social media show and avoid unnecessary prayer Point.
Wisdom is Profitable to direct.

Thank you, exactly what I had in mind

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tonitoniton:
When will this ladies learn?

Perhaps you should direct your advise to the Man who consented to taking the pics and having her put it all on social media? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by JayPeeOham: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maybe thought this was bad news grin

kernniejay:

You are proud of yourself wink
It's like you have repented. No more bad news?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by yinkbell: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
For all kinds of your tech gadgets and home appliances, we are your sure plug-in. We give you an affordable prices for all items purchased. iPhone XR 64gig. BH97% is up for sale. Do well to mention me if you are interested.
Price: #160k. We deliver across all States.

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by CSTRR: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrbasHH:

Lol…. You don’t even know anything…. Those gospel or Spiritual guys sabi how things dey go for this life pass you. You better embrace reality and enjoy your life. Mr Ode
It would still be a disgrace to the body of Christ.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by socialjustice93: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations ndi oma!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by stasius: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is she pregnant?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by zudozz: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Che the 2 of them go start to dey fvck now?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Preacherrr(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
BITTER SOUL.
BirtherOfKings:
All I want is to hear them after 40 years genuinely smiling and looking fresher than ever..all this papaarazi, I have seen it before and no longer intrigued by it
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Preacherrr(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
SERPENT SHUT UP. NOT EVERYBODY IS AS FILTHY AS YOU AND YOUR FELLOW SERPENTS FROM MARINE KINGDOM. YOU ARE HERE CALLINGS PASTORS NAME, WHEN YOUR COMMENT ALREADY REVEALS HOW UNCLEAN YOUR MIND IS. MUMU AGENT OF DARKNESS ATTACKING PEOPLE THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE TERRIBLE THAN IT IS ALREADY.
Faber:
One question I want ask, this pastor and this Gospel singer una mean say they no dey knack woto woto before going to the altar, just like the way I plan to be celibate with my fiancee before our final blessings for altar.

Omoh, na Christianity get hypocrites pass for this life. Many of these pastors are horrible They no dey use eye see anything way wear skirt.

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
How many times are they getting married?
Tired of typing congrats.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Faber(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Preacherrr:
SERPENT SHUT UP. NOT EVERYBODY IS AS FILTHY AS YOU AND YOUR FELLOW SERPENTS FROM MARINE KINGDOM. YOU ARE HERE CALLINGS PASTORS NAME, WHEN YOUR COMMENT ALREADY REVEALS HOW UNCLEAN YOUR MIND IS. MUMU AGENT OF DARKNESS ATTACKING PEOPLE THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE TERRIBLE THAN IT IS ALREADY.

You just dey call everyone serpent for here. I guess you don't know Faber. You don buy market for here. Get ready.

Mad dog
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Faber(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Preacherrr:
BITTER SOUL.

Like your bitter mother.

Preacherrr ko Bleacher ni grin

Awon hate preacherrr
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by goggle48: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
I wish she can take this off media.village pple dey oo
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by sageb: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa have released their pre-wedding photos, Reports.

The Couple have had two ceremonies already as they prepare to make their way down the aisle.

They had their introduction and court wedding and are now set for their church wedding.

See Their Pre-Wedding Photos, As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

she did not wear beret today
cute couples
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Niswayne19: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations

Get the OraimoPalm speakers to enjoy amazing music.

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Qwi1: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Perhaps you should direct your advise to the Man who consented to taking the pics and having her put it all on social media? undecided

Well, the question was actually for both of them .

The man looks like a weak man to me and the lady appear in charge that is why I directed the question to her.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Holysucker post=115574516][/quote]

If people dont keep to the rules of a good marriages it will likely crash

Too much showing off on social media affects marriages .

I dont want to go into details because we all know the truth.

She will still get to know what she is doing to herself with time
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Greatken007(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Oga wedding is this Saturday...
jmoore:
Pre-wedding pictures after wedding, who does that?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Osanoghodua1: 3:55am On Aug 11, 2022
It's decent. You shouldn't hold the breast or waist or even sit on your lap, when you haven't paid her bribe price yet, it's viewed as fornication, thank God the pastor and the minister avoided such temptation, even though they mean no harm but it gives right of passage to weak minds look for who to copy for their evil act justification. This union is blessed in Jesus name.

Jesus the way, the truth and Life.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by ribevi1277: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Hdjg

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonitoniton:
Well, the question was actually for both of them .

The man looks like a weak man to me and the lady appear in charge that is why I directed the question to her.

Oh. So a woman is seemingly controlling a man, and according to your own beliefs, it should be the 'bossy' woman that you'll speak to? If your own wife/gf dey 'control' you, you'll expect people to be speaking to her to change and like what... *allow* you to be in control? So, so, let's say hypothetically o, Mercy that you are directing your question to, that looks in charge listens to all of you wailing and stops sharing her good news online, would it make you feel better that she's in charge of a (supposedly) weak man offline? At least you cannot see that one abi? Would preaching to a woman turn the relationship around?

When a man is in charge, he's responsible. When a man is weak, it's the woman's fault. OK...I think I get that logic.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh. So a woman is seemingly controlling a man, and according to your own beliefs, it should be the 'bossy' woman that you'll speak to? If your own wife/gf dey 'control' you, you'll expect people to be speaking to her to change and like what... *allow* you to be in control? So, so, let's say hypothetically o, Mercy that you are directing your question to, that looks in charge listens to all of you wailing and stops sharing her good news online, would it make you feel better that she's in charge of a (supposedly) weak man offline? At least you cannot see that one abi? Would preaching to a woman turn the relationship around?

When a man is in charge, he's responsible. When a man is weak, it's the woman's fault. OK...I think I get that logic.

U are right in a sickening way.

I will be glad if she save herself and family from gory news tomorrow. Dont thank me
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by judedwriter(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Tonitoniton:
When will this ladies learn?

Have they not been reading the out come of social media marriages lately ?

Cant they do their marriage matter quietly and enjoy it with out this over hype glamour?

This are people that are supposed to understand spiritual matters ?

May God have mercy on them

I'm sure as a pastor, he would or should have done enough spiritual preparation for his marriage as it all over social media.

This world is evil!

If he hasn't, I'm sorry for the marriage.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
judedwriter:

I'm sure as a pastor, he would or should have done enough spiritual preparation for his marriage as it all over social media.

This world is evil!

If he hasn't, I'm sorry for the marriage.

I just pray he knows what he is up against.
Most of the time people pray for the right partner and favourable weather condition for the wedding day leaving out the main enemies watching them from the crowd

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Tundex911: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Na Blessings I dey hear, which one be Blessed?

Issokay, long live their marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.