Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms (14663 Views)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by superstar1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
The whole story is crap and is turning Saharareporters to comedians

We have been made to realise that that there is a valid contract between Obasanjo Farms and delta State Govt. are we saying Obasanjo Farms doen not have the legal right to enter into contracts with state govt just because it is owned by OBJ. I do not think that is fair. In as much as the Coy will execute the project in question and perform a quality job, it has every right to enter into contracts with whosoever.

The second cheque clearly showed that the state govt was not paying anybody, they were just moving money from faac account into call account which is like a fixed deposit. maybe they do not want to leave idle funds lying fallow without yielding anything for the govt. and it might also be a means of govt officials placing the money in call account and later sharing the interest.

professionally, the branch of Oceanic Bank that got these cheques out should be investigated cos these are meant to be confidential information. It actually shows the level of indiscipline and unprofessionalism in such a branch.

Sahara Reporters should realise that more is expected of them profesionally. I have stopped believing 98% of their stories cos they do not take theit time to do investigative journalism.
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by 1luvkipsus: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
These Sahara guys have seriously become psychologically and mentally damaged. So its now a crime to do business with Obasanjo farms just because he {Obj} is former president? where in these two cheques was it stated that the money was a bribe? Before i forget, i'll also post some pictures of cheques issued to Sahara Reporters by somebody to publish this useless story. Don't forget that i have cheques too, and its easy to get stamps bearing banks' name.these guys do really sucks. and the painful thing is that some persons believe these empty heads.gosh,
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by zoomzu(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Personally, I detest what SR did and staff of oceanic bank that sent things like this to SR also, mindedly blocked commentators on this forum, can't OHL and Delta State Govt do business together and for your information, OHL and Delta State Govt are into partnership that will give emplyment to more than 5000 Delta State indegenes and some maggot will open their stinking mouth and be saying rubbish about Obasanjo. If Obasanjo dies now, he has achieved what God asked him to come and do on this planet earth. You people should be careful.
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by saintohia: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
Is this story & the bank cheques displayed real?
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by gohome: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by igboboy1(m): 4:56am On Aug 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

None. We are only employed as internet warriors. nothing in our NL contract said anything about offline warriorship.

Is your elder also not sharing money with a yoruba man? yoruba must also chop from una money nau.

enh when ooni of ife, obas of yorubaland, igem adesanya collect their cut from Aso rock upon MKO's death did they share with delta state or any igbo pesin?

Una wan chop twice all the time, you go get ur own yet u want another man own (greediness na im go kill una)
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2011
it is plainly obvious that too many people on these forums are benefiting from OBJ's loot angry

enough said!
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by edicolove: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2011
To show that Sahara reporters is up to mischief and are only doing paid propaganda and fraud, they blocked my post and many posts that tried to show the story is false. Talk about fraud journalism!
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by UpDates1(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2011
what is EFCC doing over this, this is corruption all in the name of one rubbish farm nonsence, if na yahoo boys nau, them go sabi tackle their mata. i hate 9ja so much for this, even the once you think is good is the worst. i never liked or got played over GEJ pretence, i always preffered buhari cox he can sure fight coruption,
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by SuperT(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
Can this be truth? How do you know that the money is for Bribe?

Or there is business transaction between the State and Obasanjo Farms.

Pls try to investigate very well before posting. Because the purpose of the

Cheques did not written on it.
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

enh when ooni of ife, obas of yorubaland, igem adesanya collect their cut from Aso rock upon MKO's death did they share with delta state or any igbo pesin?

Una wan chop twice all the time, you go get your own yet u want another man own (greediness na im go kill una)

Stop whining and stop crying. Sharing is caring, the more greed, the more care.

Let's look at it this way, Yorubaland simply cares. . . . a lot, through your perspective that is.
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by igboboy1(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Stop whining and stop crying. Sharing is caring, the more greed, the more care.

Let's look at it this way, Yorubaland simply cares. . . . a lot, through your perspective that is.

i will stop whining as soon as una stop whining about the truth mustapha is dishing out about the so called yoruba leaders that received their cut from Aso rock, some of una say na lie, some of una say the man is mental, some of una wan add igbo and hausa for the equation even though this maths only has yoruba variables,

so i'll reciprocate as soon as una dey take things as a man and not like a coward wink
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by jaymichael(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
cinzo: CHEI HOW COME I WAS NOT A BENEFICIARY grin

GOD BLESS NAIJA lipsrsealed
GOD bless naija o my brother.
Re: Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms by jaymichael(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
duality: but delta state government has a partnership with obasanjo farms. and the partnership is worth about 3 billion naira. i guess that was what the money was for. besides news about the farm has always been on our national dailies.

eg, http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/delta-to-sustain-n3bn-agric-partnership-with-obasanjo-farms/

so we first must separate this allegation of election tribunal fraud from any thing that has to do with the farm
guess that settles the issue. but I bet it won't end there. trust Nigerians to blow things out of proportion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi / "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo / The Many Battles Of Saraki In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.