Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! (946 Views)

How Do I Go About My Father's Burial Arrangements? / Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by PinUp: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
My people, greetings to you all. I am one of the people affected by unemployment in Nigeria and I must say, I have seen hell living in a country like Nigeria without a job. Not as though I am lazy or refuse to work but no job opportunities. "Sapa" used me like 10/11 spanner and throw me around like dice. Without exaggerating things, I remember staying for complete two days without eating anything 'cos I had nothing on me. However, when I came across a construction site, I didn't need anybody to tell me I had to jump on it to eke a living.

So I did all sort of labour job at the site-digging ground, mixing mortar and carrying blocks. Somedays, the body pains thereafter might be worst than being at bandit's camp. Lol but literally speaking. But I had to keep up because man must "chop".

The job has come to an end and I managed to save N30k from it. Since I don't have any other means of survival at the moment, I am looking for what I can do that can start generating money for me as soon as possible. That is to say something that should be my immediate source of income.

I have two things in mind
To go into car tracking as someone suggested for me or to get trained on skills to work on upwork, Fiverr etc. Both cost more than 30k but I believe with the 30k, God will see me through.

So ladies and gentlemen especially those that have knowledge about these two areas and any additional information, and being very sincere with your judgment like you are in my position, which of these would you advice me to go for? I don't want to make mistakes that will send me back to situation I would stay in days without what to eat, while I don't relent in my search for a better job at all. Also, I know too well that if I don'invest the 30k, before I close my eyes and open, the money will finish.

Thank you for your honest inputs.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 etc, please front page.
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
enter bet9ja, put am 4 arsenal and real Madrid head, confam 2.93 sure odds ni!

don't thank me, thank God!
cool

1 Like

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
PinUp:
My people, greetings to you all. I am one of the people affected by unemployment in Nigeria and I must say, I have seen hell living in a country like Nigeria without a job. Not as though I am lazy or refuse to work but no job opportunities. "Sapa" used me like 10/11 spanner and throw me around like dice. Without exaggerating things, I remember staying for complete two days without eating anything 'cos I had nothing on me. However, when I came across a construction site, I didn't need anybody to tell me I had to jump on it to eke a living.

So I did all sort of labour job at the site-digging ground, mixing mortar and carrying blocks. Somedays, the body pains thereafter might be worst than being at bandit's camp. Lol but literally speaking. But I had to keep up because man must "chop".

The job has come to an end and I managed to save N30k from it. Since I don't have any other means of survival at the moment, I am looking for what I can do that can start generating money for me as soon as possible. That is to say something that should be my immediate source of income.

I have two things in mind
To go into car tracking as someone suggested for me or to get trained on skills to work on upwork, Fiverr etc. Both cost more than 30k but I believe with the 30k, God will see me through.

Ladies and gentlemen especially those that have knowledge about these two areas and being very sincere with your judgment, someone in my position, which of these would you advice me to go for? I don't want to make mistakes that will send me back to situation I would stay in days without what to eat, while I don't relent in my search for a better job at all. Also, I knoww too well that if I don'invest the 30k, before I close my eyes and open, the money will finish.

Thank you for your honest inputs.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 etc, please front page.

Lagos state employment ministry is training over 2000 youths since this week started...if u have lasscra card, u can be sign up and learn for free..they always give them money and.place them in jobs after d 9 week training

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by PinUp: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by fman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Go for car tracking
That is an untapped career
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by PinUp: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
fman:
Go for car tracking
That is an untapped career

I hope it's as good as it sounds. God forbid, make I no come stay one month or more I no see car to install tracker.
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by fman(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
PinUp:

I hope it's as good as it sounds. God forbid, make I no come stay one month or more I no see car to install tracker.
U go see..
U will create customers for yourself.
Talk to people and tell them the benefits of installing tracker in their cars.
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by PinUp: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Start betting from tonight ASAP
Real Madrid v Frankfurt over 2.5

No wonder you are a verywickedman.

2 Likes

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by PinUp: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
I need more input please
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Ok12345(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
enter bet9ja, put am 4 arsenal and real Madrid head, confam 2.93 sure odds ni!

don't thank me, thank God!
cool

5 Likes

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Ok12345(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Guy u no get heaven
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Shidda: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
PinUp:
I need more input please
You have already gotten two, I'll say pick one and work on it, or both.
If you have too much info, it'll just be overload and you won't know what to do.
Almost anything can make money if someone puts the time, but jumping from one opportunity to the next which is what most people do is a sure way to not see the money come.
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Lighthouse50: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Be a distributor with the 30k. Get a good junction and start selling evenhng bread. you may add akara or drinks later ONLY IF YOU ARE IN A POPULATED AREA LIKE LAGOS. Reason is most come home late and need things like that to eat. In the day you may get another hustle.

2 Likes

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by exstreve: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP, whatever you do, don't learn those skills, not because they ain't important but because it'll take long to solve your problems and also take up your little savings.

The best thing you can do now is to start a real life business, like someone said you can try bread distribution, just find something offline and do, don't invest in any online skill for now. A word is enough for the wise

@Pinup

3 Likes

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by TeppyTherapy: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
I have to agree with the people who says you should sell bread. You need cash flow now because that ₦30k won't sustain you.

Where you are selling bread, you can start marketing car trackers also. And then later create time for the skills you want to use of Fiverr and Co.

Remember that Fiverr may take months to start paying off. Car tracker is a luxury. But food? Food is a necessity and you are better off seeing that. Cheers. It can only get better

1 Like

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by tee59(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Go and be frying akara in a situable place. Where population is good. It's very lucrative. You can add bread as well. Believe me, people will buy it. This will give you daily money. With time, you would have saved enough money and you can then think of what to do.
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by faithfull18(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Food, street food, things people can buy everyday and can't do without until you are able to raise enough capital for a capital intensive business or skill..

1 Like

Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Wizywiz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
faithfull18:
Food, street food, things people can buy everyday and can't do without until you are able to raise enough capital for a capital intensive business or skill..
shocked cool
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by Rrchrd(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Lagos state employment ministry is training over 2000 youths since this week started...if u have lasscra card, u can be sign up and learn for free..they always give them money and.place them in jobs after d 9 week training
Really is it Lagos state Government that sponsor the programme? bc I applied for it & I got selected but i've travelled am not in lagos currently
Re: My Last N30k, Which Of These Should I Go For? Please Help! by RepoMan007: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you have freezer at home mix edible color and sugar and start ice cream business.

Okay, jokes aside, I am lost for ideas too. That's not enough for POS.

Invest it in applying for buhari's empowerment schemes, they are more likely to release funds as elections approach.

(1) (Reply)

My Half Sister Poisoned Me / What Happened In My Niece's School / The Three Orange Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.