Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85277 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is what Blessing OkORO was begging her future husband not to cheat on her with

Check the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QHwrI2Pv4

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Lonepair1: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just remembered Danielhouston.
God bless you bro
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
GamalNasser:
All because of passport
Honestly!
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has succeeded in pushing youths into the unimaginable

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by twilliamx(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
As a tosin myself and on behalf of all other tosin in world. We hereby disown this Tosin...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Osamanelly(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nawa ooo cuz of money
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
izzou:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What about claiming bi?

Or transgender?

I no fit do this one abeg

don't worry, na white guy. very small p***k

just close your eyes and think of green card grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Coolsperm: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy. I think the tosin guy acted like prophet Muhammed who turned to gayism after fuking Aisha at 6 yrs

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by youngdave78(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
you will never know
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

don't worry, na white guy. very small p***k

just close your eyes and think of green card grin

grin grin

I no do again.

*tears international passport*
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Riversstate: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na your nyansh go suffer am
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Hohenheim(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ronjule:
Diapers crew. I pray you know the truth before it's too late.
What truth?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by MarianaTrench: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stupid people!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by chocolatee(f): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why is none of them wearing a wedding gown? Deep down they knew this LGBTQ is a lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by joyousever(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Most times I wonder how they get laid by same fellow genders. I wish these gays could be exterminated from the face of the earth by another atomic bomb! Tueh...so disgusting Beings.

I've come to realise that men that engage in effeminate jobs like hairdressing, cooked indomie, Mama put etc are mostly gays.

And those that wear skinny jeans and tight shirts, including excessive body consciousness and rubbing on of facial powder are gays! Tufiakwah!

Same way I hate lesbians. They irritate me with every fibre in my body. Can't even withstand seeing a fellow lady's unclothedness. God created us normal as heterosexuals, dunno about these other deviated Beings!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by pansophist(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Gay men are the real men. I mean what's more masculine than forking a man in the aarse? grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.
ecstasy”
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Goodman247: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
NickyNickel:
That's the new format

Identify a lankard looking Oyibo

Discuss a contract gay weeding with with
Get weeded.

Hustle and pay him off

Get divorced

And live your life grin grin

Wisdom grin
yeye boy grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by advanceDNA: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
See how he said it as if japa is the only reason he married the white dude for..
Until someone interpretes the meaning of your japa to your gay partner...you will know its not everything they come to say online
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by pansophist(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
joyousever:

And those that wear skinny jeans and tight shirts, including excessive body consciousness and rubbing on of facial powder are gays! Tufiakwah!

Wait o, I agree with all what you said but why attack noodle lovers. shocked

I like noodles and all my wives knows how to cook it, it's one of my favourite food. Does it means I'm gay now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
This depressed agbaya is back@Nlanalyst
Have you finish nursing your 650g of Nido milk?
Decorated old oaf.
Hope you have sold that your ol blue rubber table and plastic chair.
Seems the effect of lithium has wear off from your system.

Gaylord.

Cc;
Pocohantas seems our friend has finally paid his debts to loan apps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
ecstasy”
Thanks buddy
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by caesymore(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
meedoLock:
Tell me what you would not do for money undecided

I can't Bleep my fellow Man bro.

It's like accepting N100billion so as to agree not to Bleep Toto again for my entire life
grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by silvoclaira: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
I cannot imagine you have an igbo partner, a four year old son and isoko tribe?!

You must be irresponsible, careless insensitive human

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nlanalyst: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
This depressed agbaya is back@Nlanalyst
Have you finish nursing your 650g of Nido milk?
Decorated old oaf.
Hope you have sold that your ol blue rubber table and plastic chair.

Gaylord.

Cc;
Pocohantas seems our friend has finally paid his debts to loan apps.
If you could make sense out of this clustered trash you just typed, cc me your account details on a dormant thread.
Olofo.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Zorn: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

It's said Atiku chose Peter Obi with his effeminate voice because....

Na BF/GF things ooo shocked

After Tinubu flogs him... AtikuObi wedding in Dubai.
So many senseless people on this forum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by UptownVibes(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
This one finally ran from eating agbado and borlle. And the mumu now go get family too o.. What a disgrace to his family.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zorn:
So many senseless people on this forum

E.g. you.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Goodman247: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
twilliamx:
As a tosin myself and on behalf of all other tosin in world. We hereby disown this Tosin...
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na so. Happy married life. Let hungry Nairalanders remain here wondering what happens during gay sex. Hunger go wound them for this country since them no wan get sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by SeunDAssLicker: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yoruba men and fvcccking yanshhhh, na wa. Lagos with the highest number of gays in Africa. Yet them dey always claim sophistication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by addexx: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

It's blasphemy to put Gay and Jesus side by side.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.