Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85264 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by davidque: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by fraymite: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy
Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
If you check very well, this person is a Christian blaspheming Jesus. The kind of blasphemy coming from Christian on Jesus is very high when compared to ignorant Muslims. Yet they wont shout when fellow Christian mocks Jesus. The way you value your thing is the way outsider will regard it.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by realestate99: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nlanalyst:

One single atom of sense you don't have.
Attention seeking pauper.
The way that lady seeks attention on a faceless forum is disheartening, no limits, no code of conducts, no maturity......just laying everything about herself bare for the whole world to feed on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Qwi1: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
joyousever:
Most times I wonder how they get laid by same fellow genders. I wish these gays could be exterminated from the face of the earth by another atomic bomb! Tueh...so disgusting Beings.

I've come to realise that men that engage in effeminate jobs like hairdressing, cooked indomie, Mama put etc are mostly gays.

And those that wear skinny jeans and tight shirts, including excessive body consciousness and rubbing on of facial powder are gays! Tufiakwah!

Same way I hate lesbians. They irritate me with every fibre in my body. Can't even withstand seeing a fellow lady's unclothedness. God created us normal as heterosexuals, dunno about these other deviated Beings!!

From today henceforth u r my wife. I admire reasonable ladies .
U are hereby exempted from my red pill.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stop projecting your criminal sexual behaviour on our Lord and Saviour or you will suffer terribly for your blasphemy.

MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Emdebby2: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Two women just lost their husbands.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
How will Tosin siblings and relatives relate to this ....his name is TO- SIN
Hence he has chosen to be a sinner
Righteousness you that U r pleading for them..can U see now
Tell the Angel to blow final whistle make me and U dey go paradise
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by pansophist(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

WTF?!

Where is your sense of humour lol

I mean, even women, the sexually passive gender won't prefer to be forked in their aarse, talk more of a man. grin

I meant it in the context that gay modsfukas are the real gangster, in the sense that they can do what heterosexual man can't do easily.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by NickyNickel(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2022
John360comng:

You just described what I was about to ask.

Is Gay marriage the new format to Japa?

Yes..so long as you well pre-inform your family so they wouldn't panick..you are good to go grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Iamajala: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2022
This guy is the biggest fooool, I’ll rather than in Nigeria than become a gay.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OriOko88(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Bisolanaomi:
Na wa
Bisola msg me on WhatsApp pls. 0.9.02.6.9.8.4.3.5.0
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by gloryman91: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Werey somebody.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ogbonti: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Poverty makes man destroy their lives. Gays are prone to disease of the anus. Gays destroy a nation. no to gays. Nigerian government must increase the punishment for gays and transgenders to 30 years imprisonment, they are misleading the kids. Bobrisky must be arrested.

CNN Obama and Biden will soon come after you
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:52am On Aug 11, 2022

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by mekuxiani(m): 3:07am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.
Why you just make me vex, this your explanation no funny abeg na horror thoughts
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by jacoik(m): 3:50am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lolxxxxx hahahaha Yoruba Jesus

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by kirora1013: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Hdh

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Uncletony(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Afonja on the beat!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2022
fraymite:

If you check very well, this person is a Christian blaspheming Jesus. The kind of blasphemy coming from Christian on Jesus is very high when compared to ignorant Muslims. Yet they wont shout when fellow Christian mocks Jesus. The way you value your thing is the way outsider will regard it.
You guys should get a brain.
Jesus is a name,not a sacred name.
Common bore by people of Argentine descents.
I m tired of explaining this to you lots.i m a Christian,but you guys are quick to cry foul over nothing.

So those peeps that are namesakes to Jesus are engaging in blasphemy right? that's how you people killed innocent people and worry over nothing.

The names that cannot be bore by anyone one on Earth are...God,Allah and Messiah.
Im tired of schooling you people.

Ok do have a nice morning and stop bothering yourself.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by iswallker(m): 5:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Germans are racist - he can kill you at the slightest provocation

Be warned

undecided
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by donmorano22(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2022
What I don't understand is why people are talking about normal hairstyles. Which is all normal to every civilized country.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 5:44am On Aug 11, 2022
omooba969:

Is gay relationship all about sex?

What's your business with who does what?

Stop trying to justify abnormal things. And yes it all about sex.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

Lmao...You people don't understand these guys...

How you are straight and have you attraction for the opposite Gender, Is same way these guys are with same gender.

Some say it is spiritual, some say it's hormonal....Anyhow they want it, it is their business sha.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Please o, who go come be man for the two of una? Abi na do me I do you kinda thing?

Just curious
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nlanalyst: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:

I find it hilarious that you that your life ends here,want to help someone that's far better than your entire destiny pressed and shaken together.

How you want take get sense wey e be say na so so red oil rice you dey eat.
I stopped taking you seriously since I found out you devour things like this like an untamed animal.
I hope life is fair to you enough so you could finally change your 1GB-16GB spark 2.
One would think all the subtle begging you do with your kids would have started fetching you crumbs.
Alagbe.

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Gandollar(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin
You are so excited you wished it was you.

Are you gay?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2022
And this made fp cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by blackpanda: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

You are so full of hate.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by blackpanda: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Gandollar:
You are so excited you wished it was you.

Are you gay?

You don't have to be gay to love being in love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.