Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85261 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Zionthelion: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Better to be permanently infertile than to bring forth these kind of unfortunate beings to ruin the world further.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by John360comng: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
NickyNickel:
That's the new format

Identify a lankard looking Oyibo

Discuss a contract gay weeding with with
Get weeded.

Hustle and pay him off

Get divorced

And live your life grin grin

Wisdom grin

You just described what I was about to ask.

Is Gay marriage the new format to Japa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
So many Nigerian men turn gay in south Africa all because the whites farmers pay then very well. Then it's like new level. The Boers will pay as high as 2$K to puck or be pucked by a Nigerian big dick.
I know of a guy who has a wife and two kids back in Anambra but the situation of Sandton turned him to be gay.

It's very unfortunate, I cry inside of me.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Aidejay(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow! Wow! Wow!
This is soooo amazing.
They look so cute, god I'm jealous. Fada lord !!! embarassed
This is what I want pleaseeeeee!
Damn! How the hell did they meet and fall in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Ikea81: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have no problem.as.lomg as the black man is always top, rodding the idiots that started this shit
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Collins4u1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Somebody nyash Issa bout to ripped apart
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Khez: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Agbado eaters over to you ���loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by fx45(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:

Re read my comments again ,this time gently.
I never said...he's looking like yoruba gay,I said Yoruba Jesus.

I replied you because you asked me politely.
Which one be Yoruba Jesus again? What kind of title/description is that?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Justmesagi: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who be husband? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by sonofElElyon: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.

Stupid comparison... stupid
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karleb:
I don't understand how these people do this gay thing.

undecided undecided

Go and meet them at Airport hotel make them use your yansh do experiment. You go understand, how it is done
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
I reject this kin japa
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by preciousMI1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamHonourable1:
I'm expecting to see your children sometime later
Perhaps never...
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by meedoLock(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
caesymore:

I can't Bleep my fellow Man bro.

It's like accepting N100billion so as to agree not to Bleep Toto again for my entire life
grin

Bro, the thought of it is even damn insane. You will be wondering if those people are programmed thesame way as you are
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
I'm already in Asaba with Boggeyman's old KALA tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who is the husband and the wife!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have sworn with every fibre of my being that you Nairalanders who can never respond to comments without first throwing insults will taste bans. Even if this place contains only three active members, it is better than contending with two hundred foul-mouthed kids. One way or the other, una go learn decorum.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Yusufdachung: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who will be the husband between them?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ibrahimadesewa2: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Disgusting fools Disgusting fools ...
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin thank god for creating me straight. this gay thing is disgusting and irritating
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by SamOchuko: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by caesymore(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
meedoLock:

Bro, the thought of it is even damn insane. You will be wondering if those people are programmed thesame way as you are

Only God can explain that, and only him can judge them. Its between them and God as long as they don't do it around me.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by kmaster007: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who be wife who be husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.