Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ (3329 Views)

If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny / Say Something Nice To Your Guy/girl Crush This Season. / NL Ladies, Who Is Your Girl Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2009
this is really confusing me, I don't know whether this is confusion admiration, or a crush, all I know is that I really like this girl. she is not a celebrity, she is right here on nairaland, and I find myself liking her each passing day though we hardly talk. am scare, I will not reveal the person name.
girls do you thing am normal? have you ever had a girl crush?
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2009
Hehehe. . .seriously? tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2009
we are not in April undecided am serious.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2009
Hm!but gurl crush?ur straight rite? undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2009
yes and I have a man in my life also. am not that at all.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 5:44am On Nov 24, 2009
It's ok 2 admire some1 that's normal sha i suggest u try and get 2 know dis gurl and possibly be Nl friends just don't worry urself about it ok?. . . smiley
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2009
angelina jolie kiss
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

It's ok 2 admire some1 that's normal sha i suggest u try and get 2 know dis gurl and possibly be Nl friends just don't worry urself about it ok?. . . smiley
thanks that make me feel so much better, I will try.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

this is really confusing me, I don't know whether this is confusion admiration, or a crush, all I know is that I really like this girl. she is not a celebrity, she is right here on nairaland, and I find myself liking her each passing day though we hardly talk. am scare, I will not reveal the person name.
girls do you thing am normal? have you ever had a girl crush?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was blindly responding, without reading shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

CHINEKE ME shocked shocked shocked shocked!!! What my eyes have not seen on NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, i had a friend lik that who had a man and had a "crush" on a Girl too. I thought she would grow out, but . . . .

I advise you to read your bible seek deliverance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol im serious
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was blindly responding, without reading shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

CHINEKE ME shocked shocked shocked shocked!!! What my eyes have not seen on NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, i had a friend lik that who had a man and had a "crush" on a Girl too. I thought she would grow out, but . . . .

I advise you to read your bible seek deliverance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol im serious
you nor serious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

thanks that make me feel so much better, I will try.

being friends is what my friend tried as well,  but. . . . .

well when I first got here I really like SisterWoman for her openess and realness is very rare in this forum, I really wanted to be her friend, so u can say that was a kinda "crush", Im really glad she is one of my friends today kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2009
^Ok easy gurls. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

being friends is what my friend tried as well, but. . . . .

well when I first got here I really like SisterWoman for her openess and realness is very rare in this forum, I really wanted to be her friend, so u can say that was a kinda "crush", Im really glad she is one of my friends today kiss kiss kiss
am normal then thank God. I will try to be her friend if she open up because most people hate me here, that is why am trying to be a good girl now.

Pweety4me:

^Ok easy gurls. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

am normal then thank God. I will try to be her friend if she open up because most people hate me here, that is why am trying to be a good girl now.
grin grin grin

I dont hate you, i think you're a sweetie pie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2009
^^^Me think so 2 but i still pass as straight ooo thank you ladies & ladies? undecided gudnite! cheesy grin tongue smiley
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2009
oh hell naw!!
i admire people but not in the "i like you, girl crush" kinda way.
uhm, NO.

but i dont think its a girl crush, i think you just admire her so much but not in that kind of way.
but i really dont know oooo.
lol

SPILL THE BEANS!!! WHO IS IT?!?!  grin

Pweety4me:

^^^Me think so 2 but i still pass as straight ooo thank you ladies & ladies? undecided gudnite! cheesy grin tongue smiley
youve been saying goodnight for the past 2 hours now. lol
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2009
^Hehehe and your problem is? grin 4 real now gudnite! undecided tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

oh hell naw!!
uhm, NO.

but i dont think its a girl crush, i think you just admire her so much but not in that kind of way.
lol

SPILL THE BEANS!!! WHO IS IT?!?! grin

see why i love this girl grin grin grin always says stuff in the back of my mind grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2009
grin Haters!bye tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

^ grin Haters!bye tongue

come back!! i Love u embarassed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

I dont hate you, i think you're a sweetie pie kiss kiss kiss
thanks kiss kiss kiss

Pweety4me:

good night pretty

THE-AMAKA:

oh hell naw!!
uhm, NO.

lol

SPILL THE BEANS!!! WHO IS IT?!?!  grin
you have a point
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2009
lmao! you know she isnt going anywhere plat. lol
grin

@ sweetiepie
SPILL THE BEANS!!
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao! you know she isnt going anywhere plat. lol
grin

@ sweetiepie
SPILL THE BEANS!!
no way shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by chiogo(f): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2009
Girl crush? nope.

@poster, it's never too late to come out. grin j/k oo.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2009
chiogo:

Girl crush? nope.

@poster, it's never too late to come out. grin j/k oo.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2009
Admired ladies like celebrities and all that. . . yea. . .But a crush crush. . .heck NO!
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2009
Teehee girl crush, now you know you gotta spill the beans right? grin

I think its normal to admire someone of the same team aint nothing wrong with that smiley.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2009
Girls bond all the time on this forum. We've all got fellow girls who we admire and like. But crush? That''s weird!

It must really be a big deal for you not want to say who she is. I dont make it a secret that I like Ebony, Sisi, Platinumk, even Michelin with her big mouth!

But you, you don't wanna say. Hmmmn . . I think you are gay undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2009
Ujujoan:

Girls bond all the time on this forum. We've all got fellow girls who we admire and like. But crush? That''s weird!

It must really be a big deal for you not want to say who she is. I dont make it a secret that I like Ebony, Sisi, Platinumk, even Michelin with her big mouth!

But you, you don't wanna say. Hmmmn . . I think you are gay undecided

Hey girl, how have you been smiley

Its possible she is too shy to admit it incase some vacuous idiot uses it against her you know how some NL people do wink
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hey girl, how have you been smiley

Its possible she is too shy to admit it incase some vacuous idiot uses it against her you know how some NL people do wink

Am ok dear . . you?

Well ok. Maybe she's shy, but hey sweetiepie, you should have resistance to Nlers by now!
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by smooooooth: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2009
u all missing the point , she got a crush on another girl, thats not like admiring/liking someone, she is feeling this person as i wld feel her. and i bet the reason she has refused to say who it is, is cos the person is prolly one of the NLer's thats been parading herself as a lesbian here.

i will advise u stick to Plats words, get over it, u try to be friends with her, na u sabi. maybe u a lesbian thats just discovering herself
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2009
Ujujoan:

Am ok dear . . you?

Well ok. Maybe she's shy, but hey sweetiepie, you should have resistance to Nlers by now!
Im good hun smiley Girl dont act like you dont know how some people can be vindictive in here grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Claiming That Women Are Materialistic Is Not An Excuse To Be Stingy!! / Life Is So Unfair / Every Man Wants To Sleep With Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.