Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) (3428 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by robinso01(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2022
obyrich:
It's a big deal because it refutes the claim that igbos do not accommodate none indigenes. He came as a Corp member and has risen to a director. He is from Osun. There are many others too.

I don't want to sound tribalist, but it's true that igbo don't really accommodates other none indigenes. But, just because of the Claim of that doesn't mean you won't see one or two other indigenes doing well there. I'm in Anambra and I know what I'm saying, even some igbos from other part of the state always claim this that they find it difficult doing business and works here because the indigenes discriminates against them. I once met an Ebonyi man in viewing center that told me that he prefers to stay in Lagos than this Anambra because the way he's been treated here. My customer within the street is from Enugu, he claimed his shop had been robbed four times and no other shops has that happened to, just because he's not an indigene. This is happening to the same people easterners not to talk of other tribes. The recent Anambra state teachers recruitment that was done of recent, it was written that you might not be selected due to tribe difference. I have igbo friend that said he knows that his tribe is not just opened to other tribes. Look around igbo states and see the numbers of other tribes in the state compared to other regions with the numbers of igbo working there. Though I met 2 or 3 of my tribe here, but in my state, in every 10 people you meet, there's 2 or 3 igbo there. I'd say igbo people are not really opened to other tribe. That's their flaw, the same way other tribes have their own different flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
that is eh!! We did npower he just behaved as if his state did not benefit from us, wen other states absolved those serious ones, Rivers just left us and I was among those faithful ones thinking they will employ us or compensate us nothing com out from rivers
I know their way very well.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by coolitempa(f): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2022
ThrownBack:
I will not like to drag this, because it may reveal who I am. Up to 5 of my workers are yoruba people living in the east. When I find people online pretenthat it's only Igbos that move to Lagos, I will be laughing inside.

Continue lying to yourself. You are nothing but a shameless impostor.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Penguin2: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:
They found the only man in millions.

Na wa o!

Before today, did you believe that even that one in a million existed in Southeast not to talk of Anambra where you people accuse Peter Obi of going against non-indigenes even of Igbo origin?

Mynd44 the world needs to see this

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by rusher14: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Before today, did you believe that even that one in a million existed in Southeast not to talk of Anambra where you people accuse Peter Obi of going against non-indigenes even of Igbo origin?

Mynd44 the world needs to see this

1 man and you are beating your chest?

grin
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:

I don't want to sound tribalist, but it's true that igbo don't really accommodates other none indigenes. But, just because of the Claim of that doesn't mean you won't see one or two other indigenes doing well there. I'm in Anambra and I know what I'm saying, even some igbos from other part of the state always claim this that they find it difficult doing business and works here because the indigenes discriminates against them. I once met an Ebonyi man in viewing center that told me that he prefers to stay in Lagos than this Anambra because the way he's been treated here. My customer within the street is from Enugu, he claimed his shop had been robbed four times and no other shops has that happened to, just because he's not an indigene. This is happening to the same people easterners not to talk of other tribes. The recent Anambra state teachers recruitment that was done of recent, it was written that you might not be selected due to tribe difference. I have igbo friend that said he knows that his tribe is not just opened to other tribes. Look around igbo states and see the numbers of other tribes in the state compared to other regions with the numbers of igbo working there. Though I met 2 or 3 of my tribe here, but in my state, in every 10 people you meet, there's 2 or 3 igbo there. I'd say igbo people are not really opened to other tribe. That's their flaw, the same way other tribes have their own different flaws.

Stop lying!

All the long nonsense just to lie against a tribe.

Shame on you.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by DeleTaller: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:
My friend who I gave connections to building materials business in Owerri no wan come back Osun State since 2014 him talk se Owerri too sweet to leave grin
Forget all this frustrated children spreading hate here ndi otu morh247,diadem10,rekhina, Kalashnikov49,deletaller,cursedoloyeofegbe in reality niggas just go out there to hustle to survive no time for senseless tribal hate grin

Ode you are the cursed one... Your unreal friend refuse to return but you the owner of Owerri refused to go home since 2014... is that not more senseless?

I dare you to visit your village in Owerri and snap to us here to proof your presence there... Omoo ale Jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by robinso01(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Shayetet13:

Stop lying!
All the long nonsense just to lie against a tribe.
Shame on you.
I believe you wrote according to ur level maturity.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Billingslord: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
All these ipob propaganda will not work there is no Yoruba living in that uproductive region
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Omoslim26: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
DeleTaller:

Ode you are the cursed one... Your unreal friend refuse to return but you the owner of Owerri refused to go home since 2014... is that not more senseless?

I dare you to visit your village in Owerri and snap to us here to proof your presence there... Omoo ale Jatijati.

grin grin o ba, o dun, o feke grin grin
I go home like regularly grin, my friend who is an omoluabi understands that life goes beyond going about spreading hate like an eternally cursed child of perdition like you do endlessly grin grin
Cursed bastard like you will see a thread with come chop belleful as a topic but you will still find ways to do your Igbo yooo, Igbo eehhh on the thread grin and you say you are not cursed to be a total failure in life grin grin
I will continue to add your name to the animals spreading hate here there is nothing an eternally cursed child of doom like you can do grin, change your ways if e pain you
Omoo ale ozu nwuru anwu grin grin

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

Point of note is that no one has denied him of his benefits and rights as a yoruba civil servant in the south east which is what those of you who have never left yorubaland want everyone else to believe.
DaveDGreat
In 27 years he has risen through the ranks and gotten to the top of his career in the so called south east where non indigenes are not allowed to thrive.
DaveDGreat
No the reall point of note is that this is such a RARE OCCURENCE like SNOW in KANO that it has to be NEWS

Is this news in the SW? Not at all but from the SE it is news because everyone knows how clannish they are

It is NEWS!!! Very very unusual from a place where the UMUNNA mentality is so prevalent they even sack Eboes from other states
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by obyrich(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:

You ended up sounding tribalistic.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Omoslim26: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:

What you wrote up there is a big fat lie.
Go to Owerri and see people from all sections of the Country coexist together.
In Umudike,you would sometimes not be able to distinguish between the indigenes and Cross river or akwa ibom people bcus they have so mixed.
Go to Ebonyi and Enugu,you will see people from across the North and middle belt troop in constantly on a daily basis.
Is it in Anambra and Onitsha?
The Country is one for now and no Igboman is disturbing anyone from doing their business legally,stop spreading a wrong narrative here bcus it's of no use and does not potray what reality holds.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
aribisala0:
DaveDGreat
No the reall point of note is that this is such a RARE OCCURENCE like SNOW in KANO that it has to be NEWS

Is this news in the SW? Not at all but from the SE it is news because everyone knows how clannish they are

It is NEWS!!! Very very unusual from a place where the UMUNNA mentality is so prevalent they even sack Eboes from other states

Guy it is not the fault of the igbos that Yoruba's chose not to compete outside Yorubaland. Na una choice be that.

Sacking igbos from other states? You must be joking.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by XerXers: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2022
cocolacec:

Yorubas will only take Igbos the day Yorubas become your Governors,LG chairmen,Commissioners,House of Assembly member like your tribesmen in Lagos.
And Igbos will take you seriously if you do same in Ekiti
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

Guy it is not the fault of the igbos that Yoruba's chose not to compete outside Yorubaland. Na una choice be that.

It is not "competition"
There are no opportunities in the SE. Since when did the Anambra civi service become a theatre of competition?

Americans are not in the Nigerians Civil Service because they are not competitive. It is not worth their while

Which ethnic group is the most employed group of graduates in the oil industry in the SS or in Nigeria

If you want to talk about competition go to Mobil or Shell and stop this self consolation

Go to LNG in Bonny and see what's up

Go to the US and the UK to see where Yorubas outnumber Eboes there you will see competition

Go to any international company in Nigeria
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

Are you denying that Eboes from other states were sacked?
Are there more Eboes than Yorubas in Mobil, Shell or Chevron?

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by dollytino4real(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I know their way very well.
dat is eh! I just waited for stipends, no time to look 4 another job, no sense to invest in other tins, wen stipends stopped, covid com chop d remaining cash make suffering com double
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by aribisala0(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by famouscargo4u: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zajnXC86L0

This man says his name is Bayo from Osun State. According to him, he came to Anambra State as a Youth Corps Member in 1994 but was retained after his service.

Mr Bayo has risen to become a Director in the Office of the Head of Service of Anambra State.

What's the fuss about this. Do you know how many thousands of Igbo men and women in Lagos state civil service? Have you been to Taraba to see Yoruba men and women in their civil service?

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by bigpicture001: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=robinso01 post=115587344]

I don't want to sound tribalist, but it's true that igbo don't really accommodates other none indigenes. But, just because of the Claim of that doesn't mean you won't see one or two other indigenes doing well there. I'm in Anambra and I know what I'm saying, even some igbos from other part of the state always claim this that they find it difficult doing business and works here because the indigenes discriminates against them. I once met an Ebonyi man in viewing center that told me that he prefers to stay in Lagos than this Anambra because the way he's been treated here. My customer within the street is from Enugu, he claimed his shop had been robbed four times and no other shops has that happened to, just because he's not an indigene. This is happening to the same people easterners not to talk of other tribes. The recent Anambra state teachers recruitment that was done of recent, it was written that you might not be selected due to tribe difference. I have igbo friend that said he knows that his tribe is not just opened to other tribes. Look around igbo states and see the numbers of other tribes in the state compared to other regions with the numbers of igbo working there. Though I met 2 or 3 of my tribe here, but in my state, in every 10 people you meet, there's 2 or 3 igbo there. I'd say igbo people are not really opened to other tribe. That's their flaw, the same way other tribes have their own different flaws. [/quote

All those u met in ur state.. at. They working for the state government... ? U guz know how to state rubbish.... I don't know what u gained from it.. but if u go to buy sachet water, do one buy it cuz the seller is from Anambra state..?

Abeg paark... Ask even the ma an on the video.. has he built a house yet..!
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:

I believe you wrote according to ur level maturity.

Which is quite larger than yours...

Only illogical minds commit the fallacy of hasty generalization which you have just done.

You claim to stay in Onitsha. May be a small village in Onitsha. From that small village, you have already concluded what happens in the entire Onitsha, Anambra, AbiA Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu. And consequently, the entire Igboland.

Yet, from that small village in Onitsha..

Did you conduct a survey? No
Even if you did in that small village, was it in the entire Anambra? No

Even if you did in the entire Anambra, did you take the survey to Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi? Yet no!

Without survey, you have already stereotyped an entire tribe.

Here, in your small mind you think you are matured!

Shame on you
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Penguin2: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
famouscargo4u:

What's the fuss about this. Do you know how many thousands of Igbo men and women in Lagos state civil service? Have you been to Taraba to see Yoruba men and women in their civil service?

Oh! You have seen a Yoruba man working in Anambra now and you are shifting goalpost Abi?

I thought you guys said there’s not a single person that would be found?
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
The guy that saw our traditional wedding attire was a yoruba. Never knew yorubas leaves in Nkpor anambra state
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by famouscargo4u: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh! You have seen a Yoruba man working in Anambra now and you are shifting goalpost Abi?

I thought you guys said there’s not a single person that would be found?

I have never said that. It is not a big deal as we don't discriminate here.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Modphase: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Look at this foolish soul !
What is the difference btw Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Peter Obi Abaribe Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc are they not same looters that looted the destinies of foolish igbos n your unborn generation either into Pandora or accounts abroad. Do they all have nothing tangible to show after 8 years of failures as governors n senators. You de mad.

You are not celebrating them but you can sens them to the senate. E be like say u are born mad.

Ddokie:

You sound like someone who is foaming in the mouth or brain.

Firstly, I don't hate Tinubu. I just don't like his brand of politics, and I don't want him to be my president for a lot of valid reasons I honestly don't think you can grasp, because your emotions have successfully suspended your ability to be reasonable.

Secondly, I will like you to provide one thread on NL where you have seen igbos celebrating the failures you mentioned up there save for PO and Abaribe?

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Modphase:
Look at this foolish soul !
What is the difference btw Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Peter Obi Abaribe Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc are they not same looters that looted the destinies of foolish igbos n your unborn generation either into Pandora or accounts abroad. Do they all have nothing tangible to show after 8 years of failures as governors n senators. You de mad.

You are not celebrating them but you can sens them to the senate. E be like say u are born mad.

I understand that you have made yourself a permanent slave to Tinubu, his son who is your junior, his daughter who is your mate and his wife; and have sold your right to reasonability.

I will suggest you enroll for a program on humanities at the University of Nigeria Nsukka whenever they call of the strike brought upon us by your master's inept political goons. Each day, when you go in and out of the campus gate, you will see this motto of the school largely written above the school's main gate: "To Restore the Dignity of Man". You will need to see that daily. Hopefully, you may be able to come to your senses that you are a free born and not a slave.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Modphase: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2022
But your entire pathetic tribe is no slave to Kalu Orji or Theodore Orji that looted the destined of your unwise foolish Igbo fathers for good 8 years taking security vite to tune of N100 million monthly then pass you to his house houseboy to continue looting your foolish sould while his son is the house leader in the state assembly while he retire in the stone. Do you now see why is aid every Igbo that complain about Tinubu deserve to be stoned to death along with every member of his or her family for not removing the pecks in your own eye but want to remove that of Lagos that if it sto developing as it is today no Igbo land can catch up in the next 3 million years. You de mad with you reasoning I swear

Ddokie:

I understand that you have made yourself a permanent slave to Tinubu, his son who is your junior, his daughter who is your mate and his wife; and have sold your right to reasonability.

I will suggest you enroll for a program on humanities at the University of Nigeria Nsukka whenever they call of the strike brought upon us by your master's inept political goons. Each day, when you go in and out of the campus gate, you will see this motto of the school largely written above the school's main gate: "To Restore the Dignity of Man". You will need to see that daily. Hopefully, you may be able to come to your senses that you are a free born and not a slave.

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Modphase:
But your entire pathetic tribe is no slave to Kalu Orji or Theodore Orji that looted the destined of your unwise foolish Igbo fathers for good 8 years taking security vite to tune of N100 million monthly then pass you to his house houseboy to continue looting your foolish sould while his son is the house leader in the state assembly while he retire in the stone. Do you now see why is aid every Igbo that complain about Tinubu deserve to be stoned to death along with every member of his or her family for not removing the pecks in your own eye but want to remove that of Lagos that if it sto developing as it is today no Igbo land can catch up in the next 3 million years. You de mad with you reasoning I swear

I have enough dignity not to support the rogues you mentioned up there. OUK, Orji and the rest of them are rogues and common thieves. But in your life, if dem born you well, call Tinubu thief.

You fit? You fit? You fitn't. Willing slaves don't see any wrong in the acts of their masters.

You really need to go to UNN.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Modphase: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Everyone know every politician including Tinubu is a thief so no big deal about that but the biggest thief remain the pandora criminal Peter Obi that use his 13 year old daughter name open Pandora account that is what no Nigeria ever heard of. Na same kleptomaniac Peter Obi was caught red-handed looting over N250 million naira cash weekly from Anambra to Lagos before the police got the Intel.

It matter lil if miserable soul from you tribe admit the Pandora bastard is a criminal Nigeria know he is n that is why he will be rejected across the globe

Ddokie:

I have enough dignity not to support the rogues you mentioned up there. OUK, Orji and the rest of them are rogues and common thieves. But in your life, if dem born you well, call Tinubu thief.

You fit? You fit? You fitn't. Willing slaves don't see any wrong in the acts of their masters.

You really need to go to UNN.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

dem no born am well...He can't near Ikonsi..he's part of those spies that burnt lagos

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by aariwa(m): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Credit to the man and millions of others igbo, Hausa , Yoruba and other tribes who left the comfort of their homelands to go into the unknown and settle in an area they know nobody. Shame on the swines that couldn’t even leave the comfort of their homes to travel to another place and settle but would rather be a burden and shame to their mothers who feed them, typing rubbish on internet defending old failed politicians that don’t even know they exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Tinubu Picture Speak A Lot About Southern Nigeria / Kwankwaso Messing APC And PDP Up In The North-west(photos) / Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.