Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike (5321 Views)

Five Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In The Rain / President Buhari Riding In His Official Mercedes Benz S550 (Video) / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
shut the Bleep up, and stop your senseless behavior.

I bet you CAN'T match up with folks you troll here.

Go dye your craw-craw infested Grey hair.
Maybe you'll get an iq akin to that of a broiler.

When you finish abusing, be a man and post the plates of that CLS you keep shouting you own grin

Toothless Ekuke grin
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

We have been through this..

Post plates of your vehicle.. I will post plates of mine.. Let people who know us personally here verify who actually owns what cheesy

If you won't do that, no disturb me.. I have no interest in doing account balance Photoshop challenge with you grin
I'm no poser you degenerated albino DOLT.

Maybe you were photoshopped to this earth, because your IQ is too low to make you an original copy of yourself.

Or you were definitely made in China..

My advice for you - use the time you spend on nairaland being a nuisance to get cow selling aboki clients who'd give you a few cases so you upgrade that Japanese jalopy you parade as a car.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I'm no poser you degenerated albino DOLT.

Maybe you were photoshopped to this earth, because your IQ is too low to make you an original copy of yourself.

Or you were definitely made in China..

My advice for you - use the time you spend on nairaland being a nuisance to get cow selling aboki clients who'd give you a few cases so you upgrade that Japanese jalopy you parade as a car.

You

Talk

Too

Much

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by VJSMILESS: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Cc-Kingdemu

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

When you finish abusing, be a man and post the plates of that CLS you keep shouting you own grin

Toothless Ekuke grin

come to my abode, you'll see what you want to see.
Can I say the same for you? Nah.

You live in a dilapidated hung down mud house with cement plasters as a disguise.

Better sell that car and go rent a decent self-con or we'll see your obituary here soon grin

Broke frustrated dingbat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

You

Talk

Too

Much
Says a demented hillbilly who yaps nonsensical things to folks here.

I'm your nemesis and I've been away for some business.

I'm back now, and I'd Bleep you up back to back to back until you act your age...
You Grey haired, pampers wearing broiler grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Says a demented hillbilly who yaps nonsensical things to folks here.

I'm your nemesis and I've been away for some business.

I'm back now, and I'd Bleep you up back to back to back until you act your age...
You Grey haired, pampers wearing broiler grin

grin grin

@ bolded.. It's clear you were away for the business of getting treated for rabies and syphilis. Why you refused to stay and complete the treatment is beyond me

Now see you embarrassing your entire family here..
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

grin grin

@ bolded.. It's clear you were away for the business of getting treated for rabies and syphilis. Why you refused to stay and complete the treatment is beyond me

Now see you embarrassing your entire family here..
what killed your father? Rabies.

Your mother? Incurable stds emanating from fvvking those horse di&cked hausas with a perchance for destroying vag&nas

The end result is what we have here - Buygala - a senseless charge and bail sharia lawyer turned troll - who's unmarried because nobody wants to marry a broke albino gay hermaphrodite.

Your life must be a reference point to depressed people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by VJSMILESS: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Halftime -

Buygala 0-officialdj 4

Keep it coming boys grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
what killed your father? Rabies.

Your mother? Incurable stds emanating from fvvking those horse di&cked hausas with a perchance for destroying vag&nas

The end result is what we have here - Buygala - a senseless charge and bail sharia lawyer turned troll - who's unmarried because nobody wants to marry a broke albino gay hermaphrodite.

Your life must be a reference point to depressed people

cheesy cheesy

Once a pig, always a pig grin

Sad that when your parents are counting their kids, they count a pig as well..

At least you are a mouthed pig shaaa cheesy.. All mouth but zero action, like a squealing piglet smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

cheesy cheesy

Once a pig, always a pig grin

Sad that when your parents are counting their kids, they count a pig as well..

At least you are a mouthed pig shaaa cheesy.. All mouth but zero action, like a squealing piglet smiley
your mother never thought I was when she was being hammered like a rabid LovePeddler...
She tasted salty and smelly, but I used a face mask, so no worries.

Albino dingbat. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
your mother never taught I was when she was being hammered like a rabid LovePeddler...
She tasted salty and smelly, but I used a face mask, so no worries.

Albino dingbat. grin

cheesy cheesy

So Albinos are as dark as I am in that my picture on my profile? cheesy

Curse properly bro cool.. At least try to hide the fact that you are an imbecille who consistently and confidently calls a dark guy like me an Albino smiley

Bloody cow
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Kingdemu: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2022
VJSMILESS:
Halftime -

Buygala 1 -officialdj 4

Keep it coming boys grin
A clash with OfficialDJ always humbles that cow called Buygala cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by VJSMILESS: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Kingdemu:
A clash with OfficialDJ always humbles that cow called Buygala cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

cheesy cheesy

Curse properly bro cool.. At least try to hide the fact that you are an imbecille who consistently and confidently calls a dark guy like me an Albino smiley

Bloody cow
says a Grey haired buffalo posing in pictures like a retarded dyslexic 12 year old...

Clean your spittle boy. We know you're an imbeci.le that messes everywhere up with smelly saliva like a rabid dog infested with rabies...

Your gap teeth obviously measures the distance between you and wisdom.
A fool at forty is a fool forever, but it seems your own foolishness will be forever at just 35..

Retarded charge and bail lawyer turned chronic masturbator.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
says a Grey haired buffalo posing in pictures like a retarded dyslexic 12 year old...

Clean your spittle boy. We know you're an imbeci.le that messes everywhere up with smelly saliva like a rabid dog infested with rabies...

Your gap teeth obviously measures the distance between you and wisdom.
A fool at forty is a fool forever, but it seems your own foolishness will be forever at just 35..

Retarded charge and bail lawyer turned chronic masturbator.. grin

grin
Now, this is full blown hate grin.. Bros, I am not the cause of your ugliness biko cheesy.. Take am easy dey vibrate grin

You haven't answered my question sha

So that picture you posted is that of an Albino according to you yeah? cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by valarinz: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

cheesy cheesy

Bloody cow

Bro, when you were bullying antihelminth, it was mad fun to you and I was feeling pity for him.....

Just in less than 4 secs, shit went from 0 to 200kmhr and you seem lost already, kindly keep up the momentum with this new joust-mate, no fall my hands

Everyone will agree with me that a match that ends in scores like 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 etc are usually more interesting than those 5-0, 6-0, 4-0 specs. This contest is now looking more like the latter. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
valarinz:

Bro, when you were bullying antihelminth, it was mad fun to you and I was feeling pity for him.....

Just in less than 4 secs, shit went from 0 to 200kmhr and you seem lost already, kindly keep up the momentum with this new joust-mate, no fall my hands

Everyone will agree with me that a match that ends in scores like 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 etc are usually more interesting than those 5-0, 6-0, 4-0 specs. This contest is now looking more like the latter. grin

Bullying Antihelminth ?.. Nigga took my comment that wasn't directed at him personally.. A comment that was my entitled opinion.. .. And then he yielded when the devil used some people to push him to mention my moniker and draw my attention to that his comment..

I never even knew dude existed until I saw him in my mentions.. Then I return the favor and you call that bullying? grin.. Please Sir, are you mad?

DJ is a toothless pig and I have his time today.. We can keep rolling in the mud as long as he wishes cool.. I should have left him to his folly a long time ago when he refused to post his plates.. But no.. I feel like a pig myself today smiley

That being said, please carry your old age shift before I insult you..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by jceesquare(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2022
How this guy humbles himself when he meets his match makes me feel good.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by RuneKingThor: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2022
See as he come humble. Big mouth don meet his match grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by DesertScavenger: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by DesertScavenger: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by ospreywin(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Nairaland bullies grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

@ bolded, bros you are a nobody.. No hype yourself grin

When I was a student like you, I had scholarships that kept running and kept me above water even during strikes.. So unlike you, I wasn't going around fingering vehicle corpses in the rain while my mates are drinking cold tea and looking for who to abuse online grin

You Sir are a mere dog.. Don't think yourself a lion smiley... You could be a lion tomorrow.. But for now, own your dog status and shut up smiley

Lol I can bet my balls you had no scholarship while you was in school .
The fact that you could just ask the OP how he got so much money to waste on a bike ,you went on berating him with your 1990 Honda Accord,
Actually it's very easy to hate on other people instead of doing what they do to get to where they are .
A house agent cum lawyer with 15k salary talking about how he is drinking tea .bro you ain't shit .I'm still surprise why you still have teeth despite the fact that you run your mouth like a little girl .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
valarinz:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
valarinz:

Bully me ? ...
If I wanted to watch movies at home just like my course mates ..I would .

That is a hobby to me since 2013..not an issue of bad circumstances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

Lol I can bet my balls you had no scholarship while you was in school .
The fact that you could just ask the OP how he got so much money to waste on a bike ,you went on berating him with your 1990 Honda Accord,
Actually it's very easy to hate on other people instead of doing what they do to get to where they are .
A house agent cum lawyer with 15k salary talking about how he is drinking tea .bro you ain't shit .I'm still surprise why you still have teeth despite the fact that you run your mouth like a little girl .

The bolded shows you jumped into commenting on this thread, without even understanding or even properly reading my comment cheesy

Very typical of a no-good daft student slaving his life away fixing nonsense that doesn't want to be fixed..

Show me where in my comment I said anything about op's ability to afford the bike or not, or you are what I said you are.. A nobody, a dog wey suffer go soon kill grin

And that arthritic goat named Valarinz was saying I bullied you grin.. When you blindly jumped at a comment you don't even understand and that wasn't even directed at you and started thrash talking sad

And yes.. As a student, I did have scholarships that prevented me from slaving away like you, simply because I wasn't stupidd like you. smiley
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Bullying Antihelminth ?.. Nigga took my comment that wasn't directed at him personally.. A comment that was my entitled opinion.. .. And then he yielded when the devil used some people to push him to mention my moniker and draw my attention to that his comment..

I never even knew dude existed until I saw him in my mentions.. Then I return the favor and you call that bullying? grin.. Please Sir, are you mad?

DJ is a toothless pig and I have his time today.. We can keep rolling in the mud as long as he wishes cool.. I should have left him to his folly a long time ago when he refused to post his plates.. But no.. I feel like a pig myself today smiley

That being said, please carry your old age shift before I insult you..

You bullied almost everyone in car talk ..ikenna stopped posting because of your ilks

.oga you just happen to own 1990 beat down Honda Accord .what even gives you the effontry to talk down on the op .

I feel bad for you tho .you parents never gave you the attention you wanted so bad that you grew up to become a.vile sub human, craving for attention so bad that nairaland seemed to be the only place you fancy getting that adrenalin rush .
You claim to be a lawyer did you forget that your colleagues are discussing politics ?. Oh your half dead brain wouldn't contain the intricacies involved in politics .I get .

I'll m sure the commission you get from being a house agent isn't enough for you to maintain that beat down Honda which you down own anymore .
.I'm not the type that talks much tho .jsyk I'll shift your jaw and there's nothing you could do about it ..
I've been locked up for that before and I didn't reach up to 15 minutes at the police station.ill gladly do it again cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

The bolded shows you jumped into commenting on this thread, without even understanding or even properly reading my comment cheesy

Very typical of a no-good daft student slaving his life away fixing nonsense that doesn't want to be fixed..

Show me where in my comment I said anything about op's ability to afford the bike or not, or you are what I said you are.. A nobody, a dog wey suffer go soon kill grin

And that arthritic goat named Valarinz was saying I bullied you grin.. When you blindly jumped at a comment you don't even understand and that wasn't even directed at you and started thrash talking sad

And yes.. As a student, I did have scholarships that prevented me from slaving away like you, simply because I wasn't stupidd like you. smiley

I comprehended all what you said to the OP and it's no business of yours if he wanted to kill himself .he does not owe you anything not even an advice on his life
.now that being said ,most people that own power bikes have cars .
I'm sure you wouldn't know what a hobby is since you grew up with abusive parents .
Not my fault anyways .

Lol oga na third class you graduate with .a first class lawyer with scholarship wouldn't be fighting people for buying a power bike .and defiantly wouldn't be here on naira land talking trash on anybody who post vehicles they own. Because you previously had a Honda ,which you couldn't maintain .

Oga you're a bitter person . you should allow people to have fun..
Since struggling just to graduate stopped you from.having fun .and now it ain't anybody's fault that you're a house agent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

You bullied almost everyone in car talk ..ikenna stopped posting because of your ilks

.oga you just happen to own 1990 beat down Honda Accord .what even gives you the effontry to talk down on the op .

I feel bad for you tho .you parents never gave you the attention you wanted so bad that you grew up to become a.vile sub human, craving for attention so bad that nairaland seemed to be the only place you fancy getting that adrenalin rush .
You claim to be a lawyer did you forget that your colleagues are discussing politics ?. Oh your half dead brain wouldn't contain the intricacies involved in politics .I get .

I'll m sure the commission you get from being a house agent isn't enough for you to maintain that beat down Honda which you down own anymore .
.I'm not the type that talks much tho .jsyk I'll shift your jaw and there's nothing you could do about it ..
I've been locked up for that before and I didn't reach up to 15 minutes at the police station.ill gladly do it again cool

@ bolded.

Now we know who sent you grin

No wonder you jumped into a topic, misread a comment that was in no way directed at you, and then you dey cry say dem try to bully you grin

Talking about talking politics or whatever, I am more versatile than you can ever hope to be.. From politics, to celebrities, to family, to crime, to romance and even autos, I dey everywhere grin.. Whenever you desire some knowledge and understanding, sit down and read my comments one after the other, then you will understand why I am not your mate at any level grin

About you threatening to beat someone up, I just hope for your own good it isn't me you are talking to smiley
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

I comprehended all what you said to the OP and it's no business of yours if he wanted to kill himself .he does not owe you anything not even an advice on his life
.now that being said ,most people that own power bikes have cars .
I'm sure you wouldn't know what a hobby is since you grew up with abusive parents .
Not my fault anyways .

Lol oga na third class you graduate with .a first class lawyer with scholarship wouldn't be fighting people for buying a power bike .and defiantly wouldn't be here on naira land talking trash on anybody who post vehicles they own. Because you previously had a Honda ,which you couldn't maintain .

Oga you're a bitter person . you should allow people to have fun..
Since struggling just to graduate stopped you from.having fun .and now it ain't anybody's fault that you're a house agent

It's well with you bro smiley

All this blabbing to defend your reaction to a comment you clearly didn't even read cheesy

Go find somewhere sleep make your overheating brain cool down smiley
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by valarinz: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) / Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.