Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike (5322 Views)

Five Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In The Rain / President Buhari Riding In His Official Mercedes Benz S550 (Video) / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

It's well with you bro smiley

All this blabbing to defend your reaction to a comment you clearly didn't even read cheesy

Go find somewhere sleep make your overheating brain cool down smiley

Lol ..better crawl back to the hole you popped from ..
I've been on this site long enough to have noticed your feminine rambling

I don't want to see you disparaging anybody's hobby with your negative opinions again .old man and by the way you have no vehicle ,not a mechanic and does not need to give an opinion .
You should matter with your type in romance section .since it's filled with your kinda stupidity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

@ bolded.

Now we know who sent you grin

No wonder you jumped into a topic, misread a comment that was in no way directed at you, and then you dey cry say dem try to bully you grin

Talking about talking politics or whatever, I am more versatile than you can ever hope to be.. From politics, to celebrities, to family, to crime, to romance and even autos, I dey everywhere grin.. Whenever you desire some knowledge and understanding, sit down and read my comments one after the other, then you will understand why I am not your mate at any level grin

About you threatening to beat someone up, I just hope for your own good it isn't me you are talking to smiley

Sent me ? ..
Lol I don't even like anybody to that extend in this space ..
When people like him are talking you should keep quiet and learn .period .he is better than you in life .shut up and learn from him.

You can't go far in life criticising everything you see ..I know this is online nevertheless your comment everywhere reveals who truly you're

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by homeboy205: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
I PRAY FOR PEACE ON THIS THREAD
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
homeboy205:
I PRAY FOR PEACE ON THIS THREAD

Check all the thread he commented on ..it's always negative and condescending..

If a man can be bitter like that .then there's something wrong in his life .he should fix up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by RuneKingThor: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

If a man can be bitter like that .then there's something wrong in his life .he should fix up
I agree. He is just unnecessary bitter.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by jceesquare(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
My guy don dey try reason mature from his comments.
DJ don use him head do turn table.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

Sent me ? ..
Lol I don't even like anybody to that extend in this space ..
When people like him are talking you should keep quiet and learn .period .he is better than you in life .shut up and learn from him.

You can't go far in life criticising everything you see ..I know this is online nevertheless your comment everywhere reveals who truly you're

You claim to be a tertiary student, but aside being incapable of reading and understanding simple sentences, you can't even construct or even properly punctuate sentences.. Little wonder you ended up in that graveyard of dead vehicles..

Your illiteracy led you to this point... Dude, you couldn't even properly understand my post before you let your crooked hands type faster than your haphazard brain.. . You said I was questioning op's ability to afford a bike .. What the actual Bleep grin

But instead of you to apologize and retrace your steps, you come dey use Defender of the universe dey cover up grin.. Saviour of the Downtrodden, I greet you Sir grin

Quite unfortunate that no matter how u try to gloss over your stupidity, you will still remain what you are.. An illiterate, imbecilic buffoon who having been caught pants down in his stupidity, has suddenly discovered his love for the helpless..

And it's quite funny that the "helpless" people you are trying so hard to ingrataite yourself with are far less in need of help than you are.. First off, maybe we should open a GoFundme account for you so that you can go back to basic school and learn proper lexis and structure smiley..Since your parents clearly couldn't even afford to give you a sound basic education, and na why you dey disgrace yourself upandan for here.. .

Person wey no even fit feed himself dey try protect person wey don chop beleful sotay e dey find bike wey e fit use kill insef.. The irony of that grin
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antihelminth:

Dude, you can't even read ..

How then were you able to read all the threads I commented on..You totally misread just one simple comment I made on this thread .. I can imagine the confusion and brain lag you will suffer if you tried understanding some of my more complex comments.

You need help Bros.. Grandstanding and trying to protect those who are far better off than you won't help you in any way...
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
jceesquare:
My guy don dey try reason mature from his comments.
DJ don use him head do turn table.

I don't blame you tho

You, OfficialDJ and that slowpoke Antihelminth are all in the same business of cavorting with dead vehicles..

From DJ's hand-me-down CLS that he couldn't afford to replace its suspension when it went kaput and then lied later that he had gotten a more recent version of that car , to that illiterate Antihelminth whose parents couldn't afford him even a good basic education and have left him to rot away in a BMW workshop, to you trying since 2019 to offload a scrap AUDI after the motor don nearly kill you grin

DJ with his scrap CLS, helmint abandoned by his parents to be fingering dead bimmers, and you helplessly stuck with a hopeless AUDI Quattro that even Satan won't accept if you dash am cheesy

It's really true that misery loves company.. 3 of una just fit unasef grin

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

I don't blame you tho

You, OfficialDJ and that slowpoke Antihelminth are all in the same business of cavorting with dead vehicles..

From DJ's hand-me-down CLS that he couldn't afford to replace its suspension when it went kaput and then lied later that he had gotten a more recent version of that car , to that illiterate Antihelminth whose parents couldn't afford him even a good basic education and have left him to rot away in a BMW workshop, to you trying since 2019 to offload a scrap AUDI after the motor don nearly kill you grin

DJ with his scrap CLS, helmint abandoned by his parents to be fingering dead bimmers, and you helplessly stuck with a hopeless AUDI Quattro that even Satan won't accept if you dash am cheesy

It's really true that misery loves company.. 3 of una just fit unasef grin
This retarded K-legged dingbat.

Aren't you tired of being battered, scattered, and dilapidated like a thief?

You're following your family's generational foolishness and it's glaring...

I am not your mate - if I dey lie make ogun kill me.

Financially, physically, mentally, intellectually.

Go argue with your ilks, as this is a losing venture....

You broke, frustrated gay, Grey haired whimpering albino, with a perchance for being a pedophile.

Your mother's rotting v-agina gave birth to a dyslexic hermaphrodite..

You're so ugly that when you were born they had to put dark tints on your incubator.

Mirrors don't lie, and lucky for you they don't laugh.

I am not saying that you are stupid, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.

My offer still stands - show a copy of your bank recent statement amounting to 500k and win free money...

grin

Gay pampers wearing albino hillbilly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

You broke, frustrated gay, Grey haired whimpering albino, with a perchance for being a pedophile.

You're so ugly that when you were born they had to put dark tints on your incubator.

I am not saying that you are stupid, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.

My offer still stands - show a copy of your bank recent statement amounting to 500k and win free money...

grin

Shameless he-goat like tou open thread dey ask of CLS bumper, headlight and grille.. As them give you price, you run.. Broke ass modafoka forming Jagaban

Then you came up with the lie of getting a 2014 CLS, only to go to Lagos and repaint that your jaguda for 50k, and then have a driver nearly pieces you and the weyrey motor for Benin express grin... Common Lagos to Benin, you no fit drive.. But somehow while dafo driver you hired to drive your corpse and that coffin CLS to Benin, was preparing to bury both of you in a pothole, you come dey lie say you overtake highlander for the same journey grin.. When this guy called you out on that, you begin misyarn your usual misyarn..

At this point, even Jesus has given up on you.. Only you a chronic liar, bullshitter, and so broke you were looking to fix Peugeot shocks on that CLS grin

Fucking imbeside

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by VJSMILESS: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

grin

wowwww grin

Updated score

Buygala -0 officiald J. 9

Full time.

Over 8.5goals
Clean sheet

Kingdemu grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

grin

Post your picture if e sure for you grin.. I fine pass even 15 of your kind cheesy.. And thats what is riling you up..You dey reason How can this nigga be so fine and still get away with being so cocky? .. Na wetin don dey pain you be that cheesy.. No worry.. that CLS with the Pijo shocks go so kill you so that you go rest smiley

Broke ass arthritic Monkey Kong yahoo boy hiding behind keyboard.. NO worry.. EFCC go soon gun you down for that ashawo house wey you dey always hang out for Kali cheesy.. You think say this place dey anonymous.. No worry until EFCC forget one tablet for your useless k-leg

Only u put Pijo shocks for CLS.. Only you order 2014 CLS, come nearly die for Benin bypass with 2008 dilapidated CLS.. Till now, we never see even picture of 2014 CLS wey you say you buy... Na lie go kill you, bet me undecided

Shishi no gum you for body..You have never registered even a wheelbarrow in your name all your miserable life, and never will, by the looks of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Shameless he-goat like tou open thread dey ask of CLS bumper, headlight and grille.. As them give you price, you run.. Broke ass modafoka forming Jagaban

Then you came up with the lie of getting a 2014 CLS, only to go to Lagos and repaint that your jaguda for 50k, and then have a driver nearly pieces you and the weyrey motor for Benin express grin... Common Lagos to Benin, you no fit drive.. But somehow while dafo driver you hired to drive your corpse and that coffin CLS to Benin, was preparing to bury both of you in a pothole, you come dey lie say you overtake highlander for the same journey grin.. When this guy called you out on that, you begin misyarn your usual misyarn..

At this point, even Jesus has given up on you.. Only you a chronic liar, bullshitter, and so broke you were looking to fix Peugeot shocks on that CLS grin

Fucking imbeside
Yawns.....
Stop boring me with this lame attempt at dissing.

Conjuring incoherent and senseless sentences won't make you clever.

Your mother was a low iqed brained LovePeddler. There's no way to give you what she doesn't have grin

Show me your account balance, and I'll do a live video of all the cars I own. All of it....

The IQ chart doesn't go below 75. You can stop trying to go lower.

You are so stupid that if we were invaded by zombies, you would be completely safe because zombies eat brains. You've got none, so you're alright you K-legged hermaphrodite. grin

I guess you prove that even god makes mistakes sometimes.

You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

I'm your nemesis in this car talk, and I'd continue fvvking you up till the end of time.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Hitlerxxx: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Post your picture if e sure for you grin.. I fine pass even 15 of your kind cheesy.. And thats what is riling you up..You dey reason How can this nigga be so fine and still get away with being so cocky? .. Na wetin don dey pain you be that cheesy.. No worry.. that CLS with the Pijo shocks go so kill you so that you go rest smiley

Broke ass arthritic Monkey Kong yahoo boy hiding behind keyboard.. NO worry.. EFCC go soon gun you down for that ashawo house wey you dey always hang out for Kali cheesy.. You think say this place dey anonymous.. No worry until EFCC forget one tablet for your useless k-leg

Only u put Pijo shocks for CLS.. Only you order 2014 CLS, come nearly die for Benin bypass with 2008 dilapidated CLS.. Till now, we never see even picture of 2014 CLS wey you say you buy... Na lie go kill you, bet me undecided

Shishi no gum you for body..You have never registered even a wheelbarrow in your name all your miserable life, and never will, by the looks of it
guy rest. This shit no sweet. You're embarrassing yourself sad

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Hitlerxxx: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2022

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Yawns.....
Stop boring me with this lame attempt at dissing.

Conjuring incoherent and senseless sentences won't make you clever.

Your mother was a low iqed brained LovePeddler. There's no way to give you what she doesn't have grin

Show me your account balance, and I'll do a live video of all the cars I own. All of it....

The IQ chart doesn't go below 75. You can stop trying to go lower.

You are so stupid that if we were invaded by zombies, you would be completely safe because zombies eat brains. You've got none, so you're alright you K-legged hermaphrodite. grin

I guess you prove that even god makes mistakes sometimes.

You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

I'm your nemesis in this car talk, and I'd continue fvvking you up till the end of time.. grin

You are your own nemesis bros..Your parents sef don taya for you.. Na why dem leave you make you dey roam all the ashawo house for Kali.. Last picture I saw of you on a whatsapp group when men dey laf you, you looked like you don catch HIV angry.. No wonder you dey hide your face.. HIV rashes don finish am grin

Almost 30 and still sagging jeans and lying pointlessly like a juvenile grin.. Na when you wan get sense biko angry
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

STOP BORING ME with half-witted pathetic attempts at dissing with your disjointed broken English.

Sharia charge and bail lawyer that has been marauded by thick- di&cked fulani homosexuals...

My offer still stands - show me your account balance and I'll do a live video of my cars with my names and nairaland moniker on it... I reiterate - sell that archaic discombulated Honda jalopy you call a car before it kills you....

Yappings of a broke low iqed albino std infested Grey haired dingbat grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hitlerxxx:
guy rest. This shit no sweet. You're embarrassing yourself sad

OfficialDJ doing what he does best

Pumping out monikers instead of looking for retrovirals for im HIV wey go soon turn full blown AIDS grin

Continue testing me.. I go soon upload your recent picture and disgrace you undecided

Pesin wey AIDS go soon kill na im dey diss fine boy grin
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

You are your own nemesis bros..Your parents sef don taya for you.. Na why dem leave you make you dey roam all the ashawo house for Kali.. Last picture I saw of you on a whatsapp group when men dey laf you, you looked like you don catch HIV angry.. No wonder you dey hide your face.. HIV rashes don finish am grin

Almost 30 and still sagging jeans and lying pointlessly like a juvenile grin.. Na when you wan get sense biko angry
me? 30? My picture in a Whatsapp group? Dream on joker..

Nobody has seen how I look like on this forum, and trust me- you'd be knocked out in seconds.

I go to the gym, and you'll be marauded, disjointed, excavated, regressed, buried if we meet one on one.

It's not hearsay. It's all fact..

You must be a feather-brained gay rabbit to fabricate your untrue stories that makes no sense....

Quote me and die grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Hitlerxxx: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Pumping out monikers instead of looking for retrovirals for im HIV wey go soon turn full blown AIDS grin

Continue testing me.. I go soon upload your recent picture and disgrace you undecided

so anyone who disagrees with you is a fool?

Go fight your mate.

See as dem dey wash you wotowoto

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

I got that shitty disease from your mom, and I'm not dying anytime soon grin

But she's not got any long to live..

I've marauded her anus, and she wished she never married your dad.

Poor woman.

Go ahead and post a fictitious picture, and watch me troll your entire existence grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
STOP BORING ME with half-witted pathetic attempts at dissing with your disjointed broken English.

Sharia charge and bail lawyer that has been marauded by thick- di&cked fulani homosexuals...

My offer still stands - show me your account balance and I'll do a live video of my cars with my names and nairaland moniker on it... I reiterate - sell that archaic discombulated Honda jalopy you call a car before it kills you....

Yappings of a broke low iqed albino std infested Grey haired dingbat grin

Weyrey say na "my cars" cheesy

You get cars, na im to post plates of even one wey you register in your name dey hard you since 2020? cheesy

Fucking AIDS-ridden yahoo boy retard.. Na me you wan drag into account balance photoshop..

Na so you go photoshop your Mama account balance show her after you stole all her gratuity undecided.. You think say we no sabi your story..

Just provoke me small make I mention your full names for here tag one lowkey EFCC moniker for here.. Na for inside prison na im that AIDS go finally end you..
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Weyrey say na "my cars" cheesy

You get cars, na im to post plates of even one wey you register in your name dey hard you since 2020? cheesy

Fucking AIDS-ridden yahoo boy retard.. Na me you wan drag into account balance photoshop..

Na so you go photoshop your Mama account balance show her after you stole all her gratuity undecided.. You think say we no sabi your story..

Just provoke me small make I mention your full names for here tag one lowkey EFCC moniker for here.. Na for inside prison na im that AIDS go finally end you..
go ahead you broke dilapidated hermaphrodite. grin
You've deviated from trolling to conjuring meaningless fictitious storyline with your IQ lower than that of a cassava stem? grin

Pray tell- I'd love you to post everything you know here.

Stop trying so hard to sound tough.

I bet you're a lily-livered cow dung in real life, and you'll lose a tooth surely when we see.

You think my life must be as frustrating and broken like the depression filled joke you call a life?

Quote me and die grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I got that shitty disease from your mom, and I'm not dying anytime soon grin

But she's not got any long to live..

I've marauded her anus, and she wished she never married your dad.

Poor woman.

Go ahead and post a fictitious picture, and watch me troll your entire existence grin

Jargon as usual grin.. The AIDS wey u get don dey make you hallucinate dey mix my Mumsy with your own grin

Na as u rape your own mama dash her HIV, come thief her gratuity join, na im your uncles dey find you for villa to kill you grin

I get your file bros.. Continue pushing.. I go drop the whole dossier for here grin...

I get your time this night.. If you no coordinate yourself, everybody for here go even sabi the name of the Alhaji wey give you the HIV wey u carry dash your Mama grin
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
You've deviated from trolling to conjuring meaningless fictitious storyline with your IQ lower than that of a cassava stem? grin

I bet you're a lily-livered cow dung in real life, and you'll lose a tooth surely when we see.

You think my life must be as frustrating and broken like the depression filled joke you call a life?

Quote me and die grin

Continue testing me Mr Fidelis the celebrity scammergrin

Does this screenshot ring any bells? grin

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Quote me and die grin

Continue taking scammer Fidelis .. I have your time today grin

Na Ogun go kee your Papa if you stop talking before you give me reason to further expose you grin

No be be this?.. I never even comot outside nairaland, your dead bodi don already dey smell cheesy

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Jargon as usual grin.. The AIDS wey u get don dey make you hallucinate dey mix my Mumsy with your own grin

Na as u rape your own mama dash her HIV, come thief her gratuity join, na im your uncles dey find you for villa to kill you grin

I get your file bros.. Continue pushing.. I go drop the whole dossier for here grin...

I get your time this night.. If you no coordinate yourself, everybody for here go even sabi the name of the Alhaji wey give you the HIV wey u carry dash your Mama grin

you have my time? grin

This albino d&ck head is still fighting a losing battle.

I tore that woman's vagin.a.
Yup. Ask her. She stitched it, and she's calling me again..

I'd make sure I gap that stinking hole as wide as the Lagos I Adam expressway..

I'll use a face mask, as the stench emanating from your mother's pit hole must have been a causative for your low iq and generational foolishness.

Wait...
Hold on.

Your dad was a jejune while alive, your mom is an imbecil.e which means you're beyond redemption.

A fool at forty for life grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Continue testing me Mr Fidelis the celebrity scammergrin

Does this screenshot ring any bells? grin
Bore me.

Those have all been debunked and it was obviously not me you albino dingbat.

You want to troll? I've got all night today albino. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Continue taking scammer Fidelis .. I have your time today grin

Na Ogun go kee your Papa if you stop talking before you give me reason to further expose you grin

yen yen yen.
Ramblings of a drowning dingbat.

Take your L in peace and stop frolicking car talk with your senselessness...

I've got all night dingbat.

You're now boring me with these fictitious facade as trying to jab.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
OfficialDJ:
you have my time? grin

This albino d&ck head is still fighting a losing battle.

I tore that woman's vagin.a.
Yup. Ask her. She stitched it, and she's calling me again..

I'd make sure I gap that stinking hole as wide as the Lagos I Adam expressway..

I'll use a face mask, as the stench emanating from your mother's pit hole must have been a causative for your low iq and generational foolishness.

Wait...
Hold on.

Your dad was a jejune while alive, your mom is an imbecil.e which means you're beyond redemption.

A fool at forty for life grin

Blablabalabla grin

Abi make I imention that guy who made those allegations make e come disgrace you? grin

AIDS infested thief like you.. Tell me why e go ever beta for you as you rape your mama dash am HIV
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

Blablabalabla grin

Abi make I imention that guy who made those allegations make e come disgrace you? grin

AIDS infested thief like you.. Tell me why e go ever beta for you as you rape your mama dash am HIV
should I call him for you instead ? cheesy grin

Your mama is My guest this night, and her vagin..a will never be the same after this night...

I'm using the sins of her son's foolishness to pound that smelly pit hole, and she'll suffer this night....

Charge and bail retarded gay duck grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) / Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.