Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike (5366 Views)

Five Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In The Rain / President Buhari Riding In His Official Mercedes Benz S550 (Video) / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I am Barack Obama as well grin

Your life must be a retarded dyslexic one to post a random picture and tag it DJ.

My pictures can never be found on the internet.
I'm not a sad dilapidated moronic half-witted dimwittd hermaphrodite seeking validation online like you grin

AIDS billboard feeling funky cheesy

Continue wallowing in self deception until your mummy's curse emanating from her blood stained pant filled with your cursed semen finally kills you smiley

You and that lying praying Mantis up there who calls himself Antihelminth will both meet your due end grin

E say e be medical student.. Unfortunately for him, I am friends with quite a number of lecturers in the uni faculty where he claims to be a medical student cheesy.. Make e post picture and details make I verify..

Or maybe he is like you and your imaginary 2014 CLS cheesy.. Building castles in the air has always been the known pastime of idiots like you both

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:
grin grin grin

You lying fvckk.. grin

You wish..

Post your pictures make I call Dr Odeh for UniJos verify your identity as his student cheesy

Or you think I know no one in that Faculty?

Lol post pictures ? Like I'm afraid of you ..
I've not heard of any doc with that name btw ..
As if I even owe you an explanation ,you fucking house agent .even people with diploma dey claim lawyer ..oga rest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Antihelminth:

Lol post pictures ? Like I'm afraid of you ..
I've not heard of any doc with that name btw

grin grin

You do not know Professor S. O. Odeh

You do not know Dr D. Salihu

You do not know Dr Michael Odeh

Yet you claim to be a medical student in UNIJOS grin

You think everyone on this forum is a nobody like you?

You should be shot dead and your corpse burnt
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

AIDS billboard feeling funky cheesy

Continue wallowing in self deception until your mummy's curse emanating from her blood stained pant filled with your cursed semen finally kills you smiley

You and that lying praying Mantis up there who calls himself Antihelminth will both meet your due end grin

E say e be medical student.. Unfortunately for him, I am friends with quite a number of lecturers in the uni faculty where he claims to be a medical student cheesy.. Make e post picture and details make I verify..

Or maybe he is like you and your imaginary 2014 CLS cheesy.. Building castles in the air has always been the known pastime of idiots like you both
Are you this DAFT? Or you're naturally unable to string coherent sentences or even impressive jabs and disses?
grin
I'd still give you all the chance you want to impress with good disses, not something that a 9 year old will conjure...
Ohhh!

News flash!!
Your mama just got to My house..
See picture for proof...
I can't wait to hammer that stench filled Latrine she calls a vagina..

Pounding that vag.ina with my facemask on of course, and who knows, in 9 months, you'd have a little brother...

I promise you a little brother by tonight...

Mama gala with the swag.. grin

#PRAYFORBUYGALA'S MOM

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Whobeatme: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Silly banters everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 5:08am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Are you this DAFT? Or you're naturally unable to string coherent sentences or even impressive jabs and disses?
grin
I'd still give you all the chance you want to impress with good disses, not something that a 9 year old will conjure...
Ohhh!

News flash!!
Your mama just got to My house..
See picture for proof...
I can't wait to hammer that stench filled Latrine she calls a vagina..

Pounding that vag.ina with my facemask on of course, and who knows, in 9 months, you'd have a little brother...

I promise you a little brother by tonight...

Mama gala with the swag.. grin

#PRAYFORBUYGALA'S MOM

Same stale spin..

See as you dey scatter your yellow imbecilic spit everywhere grin

Find new yarns.. This one don rotten like the yellow infected semen you ejaculated in your mum which led to her death..

Shameless scamming bleaching chimpanzee
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by jceesquare(m): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

I don't blame you tho

You, OfficialDJ and that slowpoke Antihelminth are all in the same business of cavorting with dead vehicles..

From DJ's hand-me-down CLS that he couldn't afford to replace its suspension when it went kaput and then lied later that he had gotten a more recent version of that car , to that illiterate Antihelminth whose parents couldn't afford him even a good basic education and have left him to rot away in a BMW workshop, to you trying since 2019 to offload a scrap AUDI after the motor don nearly kill you grin

DJ with his scrap CLS, helmint abandoned by his parents to be fingering dead bimmers, and you helplessly stuck with a hopeless AUDI Quattro that even Satan won't accept if you dash am cheesy

It's really true that misery loves company.. 3 of una just fit unasef grin
You're truly dumb as accused.
The Audi wasn't mine and has been sold a long time ago. Even if it was mine, it's definitely a better car than what you can ever phantom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2022
jceesquare:

You're truly dumb as accused.
The Audi wasn't mine and has been sold a long time ago. Even if it was mine, it's definitely a better car than what you can ever phantom.

Lol

You 3 keep denying your misfortunes.. From you denying your dead Audi, to Antihelminth lying that he is a medical student, to DJ denying that his name is Fidelis grin

You guys should be put together on display in a zoo..
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by jceesquare(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Lol

You 3 keep denying your misfortunes.. From you denying your dead Audi, to Antihelminth lying that he is a medical student, to DJ denying that his name is Fidelis grin

You guys should be put together on display in a zoo..
You're trying so hard to be more stupid than what you already are.
Keep trying hard, your wish will be granted soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2022
jceesquare:

You're trying so hard to be more stupid than what you already are.
Keep trying hard, your wish will be granted soon.

So says the man who sneakily went and edited his wretched Audi thread to conclude "selling for a friend" cheesy

You three have no shame at all
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by jceesquare(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

So says the man who sneakily went and edited his wretched Audi thread to conclude "selling for a friend" cheesy

Ok

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Same stale spin..

See as you dey scatter your yellow imbecilic spit everywhere grin

Find new yarns.. This one don rotten like the yellow infected semen you ejaculated in your mum which led to her death..

Shameless scamming bleaching chimpanzee

this spineless dimwitted fuckface ran away for his dear life yesterday...
grin

You've resumed BORING me with things that never happened. grin

I've ejaculated a sea worth of my nuts into your mother, and you'll get you a little brother soon.
Just wait for 9 months.

It's coming grin

She thanked me for a job well done, and will be visiting soon.?

Such a moronic piss poor retarded albino riffraff.

AGAIN, STOP BORING ME with half-witted pathetic lame ass disses. You're sounding as lame and hopeless as the day goes by.
Give me something harder moronic whining donkey grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

your mother must be the queen of shameless-Ness as she's been fvvked to stupor by thieves, marauding fulani herdsmen, Olympic sized di&cks of hausas, andpw lives. grin
If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.

grin

Buygala, the dimwitted K-legged retarded hermaphrodite.

I'll be your death today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
this spineless dimwitted fuckface ran away for his dear life yesterday...
grin

You've resumed BORING me with things that never happened. grin

I've ejaculated a sea worth of my nuts into your mother, and you'll get you a little brother soon.
Just wait for 9 months.

It's coming grin

She thanked me for a job well done, and will be visiting soon.?

Such a moronic piss poor retarded albino riffraff.

AGAIN, STOP BORING ME with half-witted pathetic lame ass disses. You're sounding as lame and hopeless as the day goes by.
Give me something harder moronic whining donkey grin

Another merry-go-round from Fidelis the bleaching imbecilic scammer grin.... Since you killed your mum, the only stuff you have been ejaculating in are the she-lizards unfortunate to be found in that your wretched abode..

Na why dem nearly beat you to death for Kali last year when you were caught fingering a baby goat.. No worry, you go collect matches and Tyre next time, as e be say you no wan go lie down make that AIDS kill you jeje

I would have told you to go cry to your mommy.. But you already raped and killed her angry
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
your mother must be the queen of shameless-Ness as she's been fvvked to stupor by thieves, marauding fulani herdsmen, Olympic sized di&cks of hausas, andpw lives. grin
If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.

grin

Buygala, the dimwitted K-legged retarded hermaphrodite.

I'll be your death today

Same way you were at your mother's death, after you violently violated her and dismembered her sad

And to think that your parents celebrated when you were born.. Not knowing that they had birthed the scummiest of scum, the king dreg among dregs of humanity.. Good thing that AIDS will soon relieve us of your miserable existence
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Another merry-go-round from Fidelis the bleaching imbecilic scammer grin.... Since you killed your mum, the only stuff you have been ejaculating in are the she-lizards unfortunate to be found in that your wretched abode..

Na why dem nearly beat you to death for Kali last year when you were caught fingering a baby goat.. No worry, you go collect matches and Tyre next time, as e be say you no wan go lie down make that AIDS kill you jeje

I would have told you to go cry to your mommy.. But you already raped and killed her angry
keep telling nairaland things that happened to your generational lineage grin

Why did you run away yesterday?
Of course, your family traits is being a coward, albinisim, regurgitating lame ass, retarded dimwitted posts that makes grin no sense...

Come to calabar, I'll host you myself.
None of your teeths will be missing I promise. grin

Ever since I saw you in your family tree, I've wanted to cut it down.

Stop repeating dry pathetic disses, as it's boring everybody here.

Shit happens. I mean, look at your face.

ABRACADABRA! Nope, you’re still a boring spineless, low iqed buffalo frolicking nairaland with the iq of a sloth grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Same way you were at your mother's death, after you violently violated her and dismembered her sad

And to think that your parents celebrated when you were born.. Not knowing that they had birthed the scummiest of scum, the king dreg among dregs of humanity.. Good thing that AIDS will soon relieve us of your miserable existence
i passed that incurable disease to your mom yesterday after our sex marathon and she'll make sure to spread it to a generation of fools- your family grin

From your retarded imbeci.le of a father, to her different sex mates that have fuc.ked her like a rabid whoring pig she is.

A piglet gave birth to a low iqed riffraff - Buygala, who frolicks nairaland with senseless concoctions that makes no sense whatsoever.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Antihelminth: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

grin grin

You do not know Professor S. O. Odeh

You do not know Dr D. Salihu

You do not know Dr Michael Odeh

Yet you claim to be a medical student in UNIJOS grin

You think everyone on this forum is a nobody like you?

You should be shot dead and your corpse burnt

Google searches odeh ..he is hod physiology .
Now the person that thought physio from 200l was F O zakari and some other Prof from zaria ..the final physio course I took was thought by Mrs eda and f o zakari

You don't even know him personally .both of you are just from that shit hole benue state .I now understand why you're so bitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by DesertScavenger: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
One guy is trying so hard to sound savage, but it's all a smokescreen. He's clearly not.
The other guy is naturally savage, and has been dropping bombs upon bombs of unforgiving Anthony Joshua Jabs.

DJ, you're a savage human being grin shocked

May there be no peace on this thread. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
keep telling nairaland things that happened to your generational lineage grin

Why did you run away yesterday?
Of course, your family traits is being a coward, albinisim, regurgitating lame ass, retarded dimwitted posts that makes grin no sense...

Come to calabar, I'll host you myself.
None of your teeths will be missing I promise. grin

Ever since I saw you in your family tree, I've wanted to cut it down.

Stop repeating dry pathetic disses, as it's boring everybody here.

Shit happens. I mean, look at your face.

ABRACADABRA! Nope, you’re still a boring spineless, low iqed buffalo frolicking nairaland with the iq of a sloth grin

Another incoherent blab from Fidelis the infidel grin

So I should allow a rotten algae like you deprive you of my precious sleep? shocked

Unlike you, I have a job that doesn't involve me scamming people and constantly hiding my identity..

Only you ugly like like a bleached hippo, scammer, chronic liar and wretched braggart, robber, rapist and mommy killer, all that conditioned with full blown AIDS cheesy

Pardon me if unilke you, I am handsome and healthy, have a legit job that affords me what I can afford without having to brag empty.. I know that's what is eating you up.. Unfortunately, you can't do nada about it grin

Make I post another of my pictures make you carry am dey masturbate fess, pending when you see another unfortunate soul to scam 2k so you go fit chop your staple bread and okpa? cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Antihelminth:

Google searches odeh ..he is hod physiology .
Now the person that thought physio from 200l was F O zakari and some other Prof from zaria ..the final physio course I took was thought by Mrs eda and f o zakari

You don't even know him personally .both of you are just from that shit hole benue state .I now understand why you're so bitter
Lol

It took you quite some time to Google all that and ask around cheesy

Post your details and you will know if I know Professor Odeh personally or not cheesy

Fucking retard forming Mediko grin

E say I from Benue grin.... E hear Odeh twice come jump to conclusion like a kangaroo, like he always does.. You are clearly too dumb to be in any kind of tertiary institution.. Rather you will be right at home in a mental institution
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2022
DesertScavenger:
One guy is trying so hard to sound savage, but it's all a smokescreen. He's clearly not.
The other guy is naturally savage, and has been dropping bombs upon bombs of unforgiving Anthony Joshua Jabs.

DJ, you're a savage human being grin shocked

May there be no peace on this thread. Amen

You obviously won't get tired of creating new monikers to masturbate with.. Until that AIDS finally does its job on you cheesy

Only 4 posts since creation.. 3 of them jerking off to its owner's alternate account, the last one seeking to stop masturbating grin

OFFICIALDJ, you are one sick fvck, aren't you? cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Another incoherent blab from Fidelis the infidel grin

So I should allow a rotten algae like you deprive you of my precious sleep? shocked

Unlike you, I have a job that doesn't involve me scamming people and constantly hiding my identity..

Only you ugly like like a bleached hippo, scammer, chronic liar and wretched braggart, robber, rapist and mommy killer, all that conditioned with full blown AIDS cheesy

Pardon me if unilke you, I am handsome and healthy, have a legit job that affords me what I can afford without having to brag empty.. I know that's what is eating you up.. Unfortunately, you can't do nada about it grin

Make I post another of my pictures make you carry am dey masturbate fess, pending when you see another unfortunate soul to scam 2k so you go fit chop your staple bread and okpa? cheesy
You mean your charge and bail lawyering job that involves you love peddling your smelly stinky dilapidated bore hole you call an as$?

Your job must be the hardest thing in the world, as your gay retarded a$$ gets hammered everyday by God sized di<KS for pittances that gives you data to showcase your generational foolishness here grin

I spoke to your mom yesterday about your inherited foolishness as I hammered her yesterday. With a facemask on of course, because her stench gave me goose bumps grin

She promised to seize that dilapidated rusty mobile phone you've got, and we will not be seeing you on here anytime soon

Once she leaves my abode, you're fucke.d grin

And again, you're having a baby brother soon.
How will it feel to call me daddy and enemy at the same time?

Your entire life must be a serious joke right now...

Your ana.l cavity has been ravaged beyond redemption, ;Dand leaks smelly secretions that smells like your mother's retarded kitten.

Remember, I used three facemasks, as the stench emanating from her penetrated the inner most contours of the mask...

This odor must be a generational thing angry grin

If it's a lie, do a voice note, and we'll smell your catastrophic chronic halitosis filled mouth odor all the way from your cramped little but up north, with cold freezing your brain cells grin

Retarded hermaphrodite grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by DesertScavenger: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2022

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by buygala(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
You mean your charge and bail lawyering job that involves you love peddling your smelly stinky dilapidated bore hole you call an as$?

Your job must be the hardest thing in the world, as your gay retarded a$$ gets hammered everyday by God sized di<KS for pittances that gives you data to showcase your generational foolishness here grin

I spoke to your mom yesterday about your inherited foolishness as I hammered her yesterday. With a facemask on of course, because her stench gave me goose bumps grin

She promised to seize that dilapidated rusty mobile phone you've got, and we will not be seeing you on here anytime soon

Once she leaves my abode, you're fucke.d grin

And again, you're having a baby brother soon.
How will it feel to call me daddy and enemy at the same time?

Your entire life must be a serious joke right now...

Your ana.l cavity has been ravaged beyond redemption, ;Dand leaks smelly secretions that smells like your mother's retarded kitten.

Remember, I used three facemasks, as the stench emanating from her penetrated the inner most contours of the mask...

This odor must be a generational thing angry grin

:DIf it's a lie, do a voice note, and we'll smell your catastrophic chronic halitosis filled mouth odor all the way from your cramped little but up north, with cold freezing your brain cells grin

Retarded hermaphrodite grin

Same bla
So many paragraphs of nothingness.. The AIDS is gradually Chewing on your brain matter, so I understand your tendency to blab incoherently

Good thing for you that you killed your mommy before she realized your worthlessness and killed you first..

Even though I am still shocked how a single human can be this useless.. Dude, how you take dey do am?
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

You obviously won't get tired of creating new monikers to masturbate with.. Until that AIDS finally does its job on you cheesy

Only 4 posts since creation.. 3 of them jerking off to its owner's alternate account, the last one seeking to stop masturbating grin

, you are one sick fvck, aren't you? cheesy

you must think my life revolves around nairaland to create alternate monikers to battle s dimwitted non-entity grin

Even if I was cut in half, I'd still destroy 10 of Buygala - the rapid infested retarded dimwit.

Everyone is seeing that you've been battered and whipped like a cry baby that oozes unbearable mouth odor from his mouth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2022

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

Same bla
So many paragraphs of nothingness.. The AIDS is gradually Chewing on your brain matter, so I understand your tendency to blab incoherently

Good thing for you that you killed your mommy before she realized your worthlessness and killed you first..
grin
Even though I am still shocked how a single human can be this useless.. Dude, how you take dey do am?
the retarded cretin has started using pidgin..

You'll soon use your native language you fuckwitted dingbat grin

Are you lost for words? Come harder. You're boring Me You albinisim infested charge and bail urgent 2k Dyslexic whimp.

I'm your nemesis, you'll soon find out why grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Infinitywar: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
you sef dey feel am.

grin grin

This has been going on since yesterday, and we know who is fuuccking who up grin

DJ, maximum respect grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by Control7: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Uboma
Lalasticalala
Seun
Gazzuzz.

Someone needs to close this thread.

See somebody's father/husband dragging themselves.

undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by OfficialDJ: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Control7:
Uboma
Lalastical. ala
Seu.n
Gazzuz .

Someone needs to close this thread.

See somebody's father/husband dragging themselves.

undecided
but I'm just getting started with that thieving riffraff.

Why spoil the fun? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike by zabimaru: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Wow,
The vawulence here is too hot, you guys need to chill a lil.
Wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Service-maintenance Schedule Of Carfax You Should Know Of(photos Inside) / Custom Paper For A Car Purchased Brand New. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.