Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) (61633 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by seborrhic: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is still all cock and bull story to me.
Let the police do a proper investigation and tell us what actually happened,not all these emergency bloggers fabricating tales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Oddfinder001: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some men mumu sha.
Me dat can never confront a fellow man because of a woman..i will never dot dat..talk less of a lesbian. Taaaaa.
God forbid make i fight woman because woman..taaaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115595360:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

And

Nothing Concern With Lesbian
I just wan laugh out loud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Stanleyq: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Igbo and senseless violence

Lesbianism no do you, you dey drag married woman with her husband and from there terrorising their maid and stealing any money she had on her for an errand.
Now you have killed the man and I am very sure there is no remorse in that your wicked dark heart.
These people have the devils serpent gene in them.
And u an angel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115594861:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7275359/update-police-arrest-lesbian-stabbed

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/fresh-facts-of-how-onitsha-lesbian-killed-partners-husband-emerge/

You initially went to Linda and copy falsehood and I was correcting someone there that is not exactly the true story. Thank God you finally gave what seemingly like the true account.

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Benrosaria(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
So in essence na him dey at fault to die in suspected murderers house??
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by CommonSense1967: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Typical Obi tuary Obi diot.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by mightyokwy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lesbianism no do you, you dey drag married woman with her husband and from there terrorising their maid and stealing any money she had on her for an errand.
Now you have killed the man and I am very sure there is no remorse in that your wicked dark heart.
What has Igbos got to do with this news. Can't you think with your brain for once?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by histemple: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

If the deceased man had intelligently walked away and taken his decision afterwards or better still opted for a party, I'm almost certain the ladies would have open heartedly obliged him.... he would have enjoyed himself with an extra puna but instead he stupidly charged like a chest beating primate at the love birds, getting himself killed in the process.

Now the thing he was fighting to protect is up for grabs.

Anyway RIP dead man....next life be smart.

How could he have been able to "intelligently " walk away when he lacks intelligence?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by NuclearWinter: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
mightyokwy:

What has Igbos got to do with this news. Can't you think with your brain for once?

No be Igbo lesbian kill Igbo man over his Igbo wife?

This has Igbo all over it.

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by stormborn28(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sijo01:
The murderer looks toutish undecided

Nawa.. Some women like their fellow women Toto die ooooooooo

Lick lick lick lick vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by NaijaCover(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

You initially went to Linda and copy falsehood and I was correcting someone there that is not exactly the true story. Thank God you finally gave what seemingly like the true account.

, Is into Partnership With Many News Source's

That's Why They Call Us . COM
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm sure if it was a man that attacked him he would av fought like a man even overpowered him and killed him, but cos she's a woman he was thinking she can't hurt a fly, a woman cannot kill a man no matter what, even one blow from him would send her to her death, women is weak one slap like that she's in d hospital, but he doesn't realize that men and women are all d same, the only difference is in their secondary characteristics like bress...... The man is a complete fool, but nevertheless Death sentence to the woman by electrocution till she's confirmed dead, for murder, manslaughter, intent to cause bodily harm, Acts of immortality as Lesbiansism is against laws of federal Republic of Nigeria the man's wife would also be jailed for lesbianism,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by victorazy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115594943:
This Is The Latest Development From This Trending News About Lesbian Woman In Onitsha Town In Anambra State

Proudly Brought To You By

Somebody said the same on Tiktok too o!

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
ValCon888:
So many straight women out there but he chose a lesbian. Was he trying to change her with his dîck?

Don't think he knew she was a lesbian until after marriage cos why will he be complaining now?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Vulcan24(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is painful and a shameful way to die!

Justice must be served. I believe I am almost a victim of this kind of incident because I was inundated by a woman who claimed to be a family friend but God knows the rest.

The day I change am for am, she understood my kind of person. The idiot wife packed out finally and I have my peace
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why do I find this version of events hard to believe? Which straight man willingly stays married to a lesbian, for God's sake??

I don't believe this version of events.

5 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Make them hand her to male inmate in prison, by the time dey are through with her she go get remorse for her misdeed
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by highchief1: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115594861:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7275359/update-police-arrest-lesbian-stabbed

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/fresh-facts-of-how-onitsha-lesbian-killed-partners-husband-emerge/
mumu man.once someone picks up a weapon,u should mellow and peace talk.u don see her worse na.ur ghost suppose Dey cut fire wood anywhere u are

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Whether caught or not the man killed himself,how can his wife be a lesbian and he still kept her?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
someone brought out a knife and threatened to stab the man,
then the man stood his ground and told the woman to do her worst. (why didn't he run or just leave the woman ?)
he knew his wife was a lesbian, and her lesbian partner also lives in the same town.
why did he even marry a lesbian in the first place? lesbians are very aggressive when it comes to their partners, they can do and undo, the jealousy and envy of a woman is like a raging fire, they don't care who it consumes.

na the man kill himself

3 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Echoban: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
1Sharon:

He probably thought he could be a hero and change her.

That is why we always laugh at any man trying to forgive a cheating girlfriend or wife. Women love with emotion, and with emotion they can do anything insane.

While men love with their heart, they can cheat on their wife but their emotion is 100% intact still with the wife.

Except those who are tired because of the wife behavior or so should have the fear of replacement by side chick. But if a wife is good, she has no fear , her husband will always come back to her, side chick na for just Bleep , no string attach.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by faithfull18(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na wa oh, hmmn.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Onlinebar: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Avoid dramatic people with all your life......this is not about trying to play and win them in their games......avoid them completely, and they will know you are a no go area
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
A man and a woman fighting and even killing each other over a woman? This world finally reached a notable bus stop.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shey you people don't have sense ni.
You want to copy oyinbo in everything.
Oyinbo people that are mostly abnormal, but you chose to copy their barbaric way of life.

It takes a extremely evil mind to colonize your fellow human and make them slaves, so there's nothing they do that can do to impress someone like me.
I'll take a second look at it.

Homosexuality is a mental illness, abstain from it.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmm....
Although I'm a deeply religious person with total belief in the power of Jesus Christ to save and deliver,I feel a bit undecided about this story.
Although we are quick to associate this kind of acts with demon possession, but I think it's very clear the women involved are lesbians.
Both women are married but aren't satisfied sexually by their male partners thus they always end up in the arms of each other.
I believe the man involved must have tried to seperate the two women,and as we are told in the report,he went to physically threaten the lover of his wife.
For the other woman,her husband saw the futility of trying to keep a lesbian under his roof and divorced her, giving her all the space she needed to continue her amorous act.
My 2 cents on this story is for society to keep debating the issue of homosexuality and lesbianism, although it's right to criminalize it,but we must keep on researching why any human being will feel more sexually aroused in the arms of someone of the same sex.
Why do people have this feeling,is it a sickness,or is it an act that can can outgrown,is it caused by hormonal defect, society must keep asking these questions and so many more questions.
For the deceased,may he rest in peace,for the jealous lover,l hope she will have her day in court.
God bless Nigeria.
How old are you?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by WHITELIGHTER: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
ValCon888:
So many straight women out there but he chose a lesbian. Was he trying to change her with his dîck?

How many ladies out there are actually straight??

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
They are about to swing it as self defence....

Dead men dont tell tales
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by ShaqFu: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm sure the LGBTQ community in Nigeria and their closest ally, Nigerian social media feminist will start putting resources together to get the alleged murderer free.

Do not be surprise when someone will surface and say the dead husband was asking his wife's lesbian partner out etc.

We still await the outcome of the trial of Chidinma Ojukwu. Let's see what will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.