Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) (62006 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by NuclearWinter: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2

Everyone involved is Igbo.

The dyke murderer is Igbo

The dead man is Igbo

The shameless housewife is Igbo

The city it happened is as Igbo as it gets

So what's your problem?

If this was in Kenya or Zimbabwe you will be the first to say the same thing I did.

Waka pass

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Richy4(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
This kind of situation would have been avoided assuming he applied wisdom..

I mean what he did was the work of the police assuming it was a lawful society..

>>When she took the household money..
>> He will invite the police to the woman's house..
>> it will be the job of the police to question her on why she took money that was not hers
>>The money will be recovered and he will be alive by now...
>> It's just that simple sad

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by jclassiq(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mehn.... Strange things.

Is the maid a child or so daft that someone will always dispossess her of things and she will go to the same route everytime?

And that man should have been more careful with the whole thing altogether. Cheating, more so lesbianism, is not a minor case for him to still take the woman back after finding out.

I guess that's his destiny tho.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by jclassiq(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Richy4:
This kind of situation would have been avoided assuming he applied wisdom..

I mean what he did was the work of the police assuming it was a lawful society..

>>When she took the household money..
>> He will invite the police to the woman's house..
>> it will be the job of the police to question her on why she took money that was not hers
>>The money will be recovered and he will be alive by now...
>> It just that simple sad
I guess some people never use common sense. Or perhaps he was thinking "it's just a woman, and I'm a man, what can she do to me?"
Now he is dead and gone.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Belleful:
To kill is not big or small. It's by chance. He underestimated the wife's friend. Now he is six feet under the ground. The wife's lesbian friend will be jail for life. But the maximum the wife will get, wouldn't be more than ten years, that is if they can find her guilty. She will marry another man and get another lesbian partner and continue her life.
Rest on man. But wise up in ur next life.

He's still at the mortuary grin
She's probably not going to jail...he treapassed someone's home to threaten her out of jealousy and anger...

.it can even easily be argued and established in court he went there to harm her for sleeping with his wife....after all dead cant speak.....she defended herself......he died accidentally.... two lesbians enjoy ... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
jclassiq:

I guess some people never use common sense. Or perhaps he was thinking "it's just a woman, and I'm a man, what can she do to me?"
Now he is dead and gone.
I taya honestly... Police maintains law and order..I mean they are paid to do so...I strongly believe that some deaths in Nigeria are avoidable deaths... this one inclusive...
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by modsfucker: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some men don't know why divorce was given as an option in marriage. If there's any red flag in your marriage that you couldn't remedy, the best option is to hit the exit button. But some people would rather stay with a toxic partner till it leads to their untimely death.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by chapwiz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lesbianism is becoming rampant these days,
I now of a woman who practically told she is a lez and she is married with five children her first daughter is like 17years old someone else also confirm it to me.
One of my former colleague a married woman is also a lez funny enough a lot of women like these two women that I knew are lesbians in that town.
God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Akin34: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
There are alot of married bisexual women! It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by asahnwaKC: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
He took the law into his hands and paid with his life... he went to attach the lesbian partner that’s what the law sees here. She defended her self period. Oga rip.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Ellasure: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
The summary of the story and follow up reports is for young men and women to not take marriage matters for granted.

Immediately you notice unnecessary violence coming up during a conversation or discussion with people please walk away. It is only the living that resolve matters.

There are too many cross movement of people into various levels and shades of life, be watchful and retain good senses of people in your live discussions group. Any changes for violence should be discouraged or end the talk.

The LGBT, lesbians, various other defiants from Man natural instincts are prone to violence in common exchanges and discussions because of little mindedness of their personality. All because they can not endure little self denials and associated patience. They have equally departed from God's Bible ways consciously and are therefore on their own and ready to defend what is not.

Be careful. Since Obama rule the world does not know peace again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Qwi1: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

He's still at the mortuary grin
She's probably not going to jail...he treapassed someone's home to threaten her out of jealousy and anger...

.it can even easily be argued and established in court he went there to harm her for sleeping with his wife....after all dead cant speak.....she defended herself......he died accidentally.... two lesbians enjoy ... grin
She willingly opened the door for the deceased and her only option was to call police
Since she did not call the police
The law kicks in that it was brutal murder!
Even the police already has established it
So the lady has manslaughter on her hands.
First degree murder of which the lady willfully murdered
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
asahnwaKC:
He took the law into his hands and paid with his life... he went to attach the lesbian partner that’s what the law sees here. She defended her self period. Oga rip.
Where did he attack the lady in question?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Malory: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women are scumbags... this killing of men these days is due to feminism and simps that sell yo the world that women are special and harmless... and that men should not hit women.... if he gave her a resounding punch slap the first time she tried it...her brain dor reset and that fear for the man for enter her system... now ,being a gentleman has lead to his death .... MEN, START TREATING WOMEN LIKE UR FELLOW MAN , THEY ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL ... IF THEM TRY U , BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM TO SAVE UR LIFE... ALOT OF MEN HAVE BEEN KILLED THIS YEAR ALONE DUR TO BEING GENTLE TO THEM... WATCH HER CLAIM SELF DEFENSE OR RAPE .... AND HER FELLOW FEMINISTS WILL SUPPORT HER ... WOMEN DONT DESERVE PITY .... WHO BORN WOMAN TO GET MIND KILL MAN 50YRS AGO?? BUT DUE TO SOME MEN OF THESE DAYS ALLOWING SOCIETY TO MANIPULATE THEM INTO THINKING THAT WOMEN ARE SPECIAL AND HARMLESS....LOOK AT THE RESULT
This is the truth. Men of nowadays are weak.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women are scumbags... this killing of men these days is due to feminism and simps that sell yo the world that women are special and harmless... and that men should not hit women.... if he gave her a resounding punch slap the first time she tried it...her brain dor reset and that fear for the man for enter her system... now ,being a gentleman has lead to his death .... MEN, START TREATING WOMEN LIKE UR FELLOW MAN , THEY ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL ... IF THEM TRY U , BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM TO SAVE UR LIFE... ALOT OF MEN HAVE BEEN KILLED THIS YEAR ALONE DUR TO BEING GENTLE TO THEM... WATCH HER CLAIM SELF DEFENSE OR RAPE .... AND HER FELLOW FEMINISTS WILL SUPPORT HER ... WOMEN DONT DESERVE PITY .... WHO BORN WOMAN TO GET MIND KILL MAN 50YRS AGO?? BUT DUE TO SOME MEN OF THESE DAYS ALLOWING SOCIETY TO MANIPULATE THEM INTO THINKING THAT WOMEN ARE SPECIAL AND HARMLESS....LOOK AT THE RESULT
All this you wrote is what is called.looking for trouble

Best you can do is leave her house and you will be alive to settle issues!
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Someone said don't go to a woman lovers house to pick issues.
Your wife or husband has an affair outside
Simple
Leave am for her wahala and move on!

Not all partners will agree on Even moving on self ! Because some partners are worth more than the fling a billion times!
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by aspabay(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
When the lesbian murderer is eventually sent to jail, female prison, will that be a punishment or reward?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Stanweezy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
The lady na gangsta lesbian

Abeg which one is the wife, the fat cow or the she goat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
aspabay:
When the lesbian murderer is eventually sent to jail, female prison, will that be a punishment or reward?
Depends if she on her mental status
undecided
Nigerian prison is not an enjoyment place o
undecided
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
baralatie:

She willingly opened the door for the deceased and her only option was to call police
Since she did not call the police
The law kicks in that it was brutal murder!
Even the police already has established it
So the lady has manslaughter on her hands.
First degree murder of which the lady willfully murdered

You are funny....
So when someone come to attck you in your house...how do you call the police in Nigeria?? 911 abi...i watch too much American movies

?? If you are the district attorney good luck proving that a woman that was attacked in her house murdered her attacker in the first degree murder....

The defence attorney has a better chance winning the case...unless there's a credible witness..
..u can go to someone's home to confront or attack them and still claim victim....

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by indigenous234(f): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bendibendi story.... I smell lies... Lies
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by galantjoe(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Despite the fact
The man just killed himself
He decided to marry lesbian jingling that he can change her perversion with dick.

May unlistening śoul rest in peace
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Regie2bless: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115594861:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7275359/update-police-arrest-lesbian-stabbed

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/fresh-facts-of-how-onitsha-lesbian-killed-partners-husband-emerge/
Sorry to say many Nigerians love to act this way, they don't like to report issues to police and love to sorts things out themselves. Yes police are bad but is very proper to do the right thing. Such a situation he could have marched down to the nearest police station to initiate arrest and make her write undertaking never to disturb his wife. Why go there all alone, his death can be avoided 100%
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are funny....
So when someone come to attck you in your house...how do you call the police in Nigeria?? 911 abi...i watch too much American movies

?? If you are the district attorney good luck proving that a woman that was attacked in her house murdered her attacker in the first degree murder....

The defence attorney has a better chance winning the case...unless there's a credible witness..
..u can go to someone's home to confront or attack them and still claim victim....

Y

Where did you read that he was attacking the woman?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
indigenous234:
Bendibendi story.... I smell lies... Lies
What lie in particular?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
baralatie:

Where did you read that he was attacking the woman?

You dont get....it doesn't matter what happened if theres no credible witness...what matters is what is provable in court...

..the man came to attack her is the narrative her lawyer will paint in court......
Okay whats he doing there?? Did he go there to give her cookies?? He went to co front her of course...

..he's the angry and jealous husband
..he's the one that went to trespass someone's home....it is more belivable that he went to attack her for sleeping with his wife...which men do a lot....and she defended her self ...
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

You dont get....it doesn't matter what happened if theres no credible witness...what matters is what is provable in court...

..the man came to attack her is the narrative her lawyer will paint in court......
Okay whats he doing there?? Did he go there to give her cookies?? He went to co front her of course...

..he's the angry and jealous husband
..he's the one that went to trespass someone's home....it is more belivable that he went to attack her for sleeping with his wife...which men do a lot....and she defended her self ...

I hope you read the story up there where everything that transpired has been put out!
Abi you want to twist story ni
She attacked him with the knife and here we are!
Good luck to here journey to prison
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
baralatie:

I hope you read the story up there where everything that transpired has been put out!
Abi you want to twist story ni
She attacked him with the knife and here we are!
Good luck to here journey to prison

What's up there is them say, them say...
Evidence is what is used in court...

Did they post the statement she wrote in the police station up there... what was written up there...does it sound like a confession from the woman to you....??
Look its...lets not argue further...how cases works in court is not what bloggers say ...
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by zolajpower: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
ValCon888:
So many straight women out there but he chose a lesbian. Was he trying to change her with his dîck?

As a lesbian the woman can't afford to let go a partner that licks her plate grin na . That which the deceased can't do . He may not be able to give the woman orgasm sef and the lesbians partner may have a degree in that too grin
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by baralatie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

What's up there is them say, them say...
Evidence is what is used in court...

Did they post the statement she wrote in the police station up there... what was written up there...does it sound like a confession from the woman to you....??
Look its...lets not argue further...how cases works in court is not what bloggers say ...
If she like let her write no be she kill am?
That one is even easy for the dead mans family and police.they will just ship.her direct as accused on the crime fiam...
Jail

Police will now start investigation!
Omo!
Nigerian police is not American movies and DStv crime fighters gbogbotigbo!

Police for Nigeria na straight to prison when we get your time we will post your case to court.if you get lawyer good luck.

And that is not even this worst part it is when the family of dead man ask the now widow where is the deadbody of their son,that is where she go shit for body
Trust Igbo culture to start fermenting trouble on the woman!
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by callmevirus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your write up is not correct
Ayaya married nkemdilii for 9 years now I attended the traditional marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.