Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,414 members, 7,958,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) (62017 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

How many ladies out there are actually straight??

What are you trying to say??

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
1Sharon:

He probably thought he could be a hero and change her.

He's a stupid simp
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by IamHonourable1: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Igbo and senseless violence

Lesbianism no do you, you dey drag married woman with her husband and from there terrorising their maid and stealing any money she had on her for an errand.
Now you have killed the man and I am very sure there is no remorse in that your wicked dark heart.
These people have the devils serpent gene in them.

Na your mother be senseless woman,idiot.

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

If he knew he couldn't fight , why go and chestbeat?

The Lesbo cuckolded him and still took his life.

You are wicked grin
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
9iceboi:
I have always maintained that gay, lesbians are forms of mental Ill health. They should be at psychiatric homes not were sane humans live.

Is it because this one killed another human...??

Straight people too kill all the time

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

What are you trying to say??

Simple. Majority of our ladies are Bi...some are full blown lessy
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by 43Ronin: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you are going for vawulence, go very prepared, don't underestimate your opponent. Also men, never let women cajole you to do their bidding. Hear first from both sides
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Madiadu65: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
People still get time for this kind of nonsense? Rest in peace ooo.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by EricSmallz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please, which is the wife inside

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Belleful: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
To kill is not big or small. It's by chance. He underestimated the wife's friend. Now he is six feet under the ground. The wife's lesbian friend will be jail for life. But the maximum the wife will get, wouldn't be more than ten years, that is if they can find her guilty. She will marry another man and get another lesbian partner and continue her life.
Rest on man. But wise up in ur next life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by izubext007: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
4 of every 10 Igbos girls in the east are lesbians. I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
CSTRR:
That murderess deserves death by hanging.

Nothing less.

On top person property, you con kill am.

The scene/location of the incident is in the woman's favor..Unless there's an undoubtable witness..this is how her lawyer will likely argue the matter in court..

Jealous, angry husband was trespassing in her home with intent to cause harm ....
He came to bully and threaten adulterous lez
She defended herself....
Accidental death happened...the rest is them say them say...

Worse case scenario, they will give her manslaughter since she didn't plan to kill him and if the judge hates homosexuals...5years max...3yrs 6months shes out...

Na the man lose

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by sonofElElyon: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
29kobo:
At the end of the day...never stay for an argument

Also, why didn't the man divorce his wife as soon as he knew of the affair? I am guessing that the disgrace of divorce...plus the woman not wanting to be exposed as a lesbian, plus the man not wanting to be known as 'someone who could not keep his marriage' played a role.

It is cases like this that make me think legalizing LGBTQ+ people and relationships make sense. That way, we would know who is who, and be guided appropriately in choosing who we marry or who we don't marry. Not the one where a gay or lesbian man hides their orientation, and then they get married to the opposite sex, and when kassalah bursts....(You don't have to support or vote for such a law. I would not. But it does make sense in this regard.). At least the good thing is, they appear to have no kids.

Indeed if the victim had known that his wife was a lesbian LONG before they married, he would have maintained his lane and married another woman. Yes, legalization of gays and gay marriage helps bring things into the open....and we all know where we fall. We would know that we cannot marry that handsome guy or beautiful girl because they bend that way, while we do not. But it won't happen in Nigeria now.

He should've just gone to the police to report a case of stealing against the woman

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

You came to this conclusion by??

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by cybriz82(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
So which among those women on that pic is d killer?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Tapout(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Never Dare anyone armed with a weapon to do his/her worst.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by FireUpNow(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Machalla:
He took too long to divorce the wh0re not knowing that a leopard doest change its spot. The other man was wise enough to quickly send the bitter lesbian killer girl away from his home.

Men needs to shove stupid emotions aside and use their brain
MEN AND WOMEN pls run when you come across these confuse setts as

Lesbians ❌
Gay men ❌
Bisexuals❌
Transgender❌
Queer.❌

Runs as fast as you can away from them. A word enough for the wise
Also unfaithful men and women who are
Liars

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115594943:
This Is The Latest Development From This Trending News About Lesbian Woman In Onitsha Town In Anambra State

Proudly Brought To You By
I was asking you yesterday which of the women is the lesbian. The tinringbeku or orobo.
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by mightyokwy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

No be Igbo lesbian kill Igbo man over his Igbo wife?

This has Igbo all over it.
Tribalism kill you there
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by FreeIgboho: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
ValCon888:
So many straight women out there but he chose a lesbian. Was he trying to change her with his dîck?

So you choose who to fall in love with, bah?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by FreeIgboho: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

I was asking you yesterday which of the women is the lesbian. The tinringbeku or orobo.

come and answer this question, stop running
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by mystery22: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lesbianism no do you, you dey drag married woman with her husband and from there terrorising their maid and stealing any money she had on her for an errand.
Now you have killed the man and I am very sure there is no remorse in that your wicked dark heart.
Animals like you will always be here
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by NaijaCover(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
FreeIgboho:

come and answer this question, stop running

Is , A Lesbian?
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by odomanis: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Tribalize it as usual,ok ! Anu mpama !
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Princessogaraya(f): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Always bring tribalism in everything,
One day igbos choke you....Ewu hausa
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Kobicove(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wife from hell undecided
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

You came to this conclusion by??

Leave it at that
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Edoziesmart(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Where did you come up with this your conclusion?
You are wrong though.
Unless you live in an area where bisexuals roam around the street on daily basis.
There are bi, gay and lesbian in Nigeria but not majority.
At least I have bang 2 different bi in several occasions, the yimu them no even dey feel my dick as I'm stroking the hole
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Donaluta(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Leave it at that

This nairaland seff...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.