Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. (1033 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Kenpaly(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Heloo nairalanders, this is the dream i hav yestaday night.i gave person egg in my dream he collected it but when he move a little distance 4rm me the egg fell down 4rm his hand and break.please spiritual peoples explain this for me. Mods pleas don't be angry 4me posting this in romance section.i m very confused about it.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Natbrowny: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
If u wanna be religious and spiritual about it. PRAY the way u connect with your God. Note - this isn't gon make u normal no more.

However If u wanna be sane and normal , dont overthink it. Just let it go.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Truvelisback(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpalypost=115607727:
Heloo nairalanders, this is the dream i hav yestaday night.i gave person egg in my dream he collected it but when he move a little distance 4rm me the egg fell down 4rm his hand and break.please spiritual peoples explain this for me. Mods pleas don't be angry 4me posting this in romance section.i m very confused about it.
An egg symbolizes a goal, plan or aim in life u intend to achieve. Now, back u gave the person a good advice abt his goal, plan and aim in life but the person neglected it and started avoiding u like one who has body odour. Now, the goal, aim or plan is now shattered to pieces. Furthermore, the goal, plan or aim could even be urs.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Kenpaly(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
An egg symbolizes a goal, plan or aim in life u intend to achieve. Now, back u gave the person a good advice abt his goal, plan and aim in life but the person neglected it and started avoiding u like one who has body odour. Now, the goal, aim or plan is now shattered to pieces. Furthermore, the goal, plan or aim could even be urs.
the egg fell down mistakenly.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Truvelisback(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
It's likely u both didn't handle it carefully or were careless abt the plan.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
Carelessly.

Okay, look at it this way;
You're Ronaldo,
Your friend is Rashford.
The egg is the ball,
The floor is the goalkeeper.

Ronaldo clinically passed the ball to Rashford who had a one on one chance with the goalkeeper.
Rashford carelessly shot the ball directly at the goalkeeper and shattered his goal scoring opportunity.
Dude should have just tipped the ball, you know...just tip it a little.
This happened the other day.

That's what that guy is trying to say.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Kenpaly(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bluezy13:
Carelessly.

Okay, look at it this way;
You're Ronaldo,
Your friend is Rashford.
The egg is the ball,
The floor is the goalkeeper.

Ronaldo clinically passed the ball to Rashford who had a one on one chance with the goalkeeper.
Rashford carelessly shot the ball directly at the goalkeeper and shattered his goal scoring opportunity.
Dude should have just tipped the ball, you know...just tip it a little.
This happened the other day.

That's what that guy is trying to say.
Pls my bro,this is a spiritual matter.you are just confuzing me the more.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Bluezy13(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
Pls my bro,this is a spiritual matter.you are just confuzing me the more.

My dear, Man United's problem is spiritual too.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
An egg is the symbol of life
The dream means you impregnated someone and she aborted it.

Or

You ate egg bonze before you slept and the egg inside was a lizard’s or wall gecko’s egg
Reason why you are having eggish dreams

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Friedturkey: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abomination!
How can you do such a thing?
You need to pray hard, pray very hard so that you can dream that dream again. This time, add indomie to what you're giving the person, or at the very least, add bread.
How can you give somebody only egg? Wetin he wan carry am do? No wonder he smashed it on the ground and pretended it was a mistake.

If you have a strong spiritual life, you will never be afraid of whatever happens in your dreams

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by OriOko88(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Go and post it in religious section so u cold have more deeper advises. Its more of spiritual issues.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by 3yga: 3:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Kenpaly:
It is more of a tragedy when you dream about a broken egg. It is a tragedy when someone collect your egg in the dream. It is rather disturbing when you cannot find your eggs in the dream. When you dream your egg is broken, it means loss of opportunity, glory and finances. This dream shows that the destiny has manipulated your glory. If you are currently having challenges in your marriage, it means that the devil does not want you to enjoy fruitfulness and joy.

Some people are struggling to move forward. Some manage to escape the limitation but when they are about to gather their successes,, enemies attack them. The yoke of darkness has ruin destinies through this dream. When your egg is broken in the dream, it can rubbish your life as a man and disgrace you as a woman. When your egg is broken in the dream. It becomes so difficult to get a job, break away from financial debt. When your egg is broken or rotten in the dream, there will be a spiritual odour that will chase your helper from noticing you. When you egg is broken into pieces in the dream, it means there is an evil covenant from your foundation that is harrassing your destiny. When your egg is broken in the dream, problem of marriage becomes obvious.

These are terrible dreams. This dream is a devastating one that it was meant to affect life, marriage, relationship, finances, goals, ministry. It programmes strange occurrences in someone’s life. I’m not trying to make you feel bad. Stay Strong. Be prayerful, watchful and spiritual. If you can reach out to me. Good!

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Ages And Wants / No Teeth... Players Only / Should l Leave A Business That Gives Me A Maximum Of 10k And Join Navy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.