Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP (645 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by mrrandomguy: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
He is just ignorant.
How could you marry a lesbian thinking she will change?
Lesbianism and feminism are five and six. It is spiritual.
It is either you walk away or you surrender yourself to them. Fighting them physically is highway to hell or heaven.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
The stupid man is still a SIMP..
One of the things that makes man a SIMP is when he Lacks balls to make decisions.. he should have divorced her when he found out she is a lesbian.. period..

No Rip for the Simp.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by Amunethseranu(f): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2022
mrrandomguy:
He is just ignorant.
How could you marry a lesbian thinking she will change?
Lesbianism and feminism are five and six. It is spiritual.
It is either you walk away or you surrender yourself to them. Fighting them physically is highway to hell or heaven.
...Don't mislead the public , lesbianism has no relationship with feminism.
Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by 4teenblaq: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
The stupid man is still a SIMP..
One of the things that makes man a SIMP is when he Lacks balls to make decisions.. he should have divorced her when he found out she is a lesbian.. period..

No Rip for the Simp.

How Are you sure he knew about his wife other sexuality?
Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by mrrandomguy: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Don't mislead the public , lesbianism has no relationship with feminism.
You are a highly demonic person. Ignorant men like the murdered Anambra man would think your profile picture is just a work of art

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by Amunethseranu(f): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
mrrandomguy:
You are a highly demonic person. Ignorant men like the murdered Anambra man would think your profile picture is just a work of art
...Explain cos I don't understand & What makes you think I am a blood sucking demon?

Take down d photo dis minute harv...
Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by mrrandomguy: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Explain cos I don't understand & What makes you think I am a blood sucking demon?

Take down d photo dis minute harv...
Can you appear in people's dreams?
How long did it take you to achieve this fit? and form -the image in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP by Amunethseranu(f): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
mrrandomguy:
Can you appear in people's dreams?
How long did it take you to achieve this fit? and form -the image in the picture?
Yes, but conventionally if you stick with me .I shall visit your dreams to open ur eyes to secrets, not by my might but my higher self in detailment
The photo
... Someone ( A white dude ) drew it and said I was the one who appear in his dream to preach about Death and it's benefits...

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Very Large Dick And I Enjoyed Him Last Night / How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? / Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.