Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do I Cope With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Her? (851 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With Her? by Tammynator909(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
How do I cope with her?

My girlfriend is a very jovial person and I'm very okay with that but she always seem to make me jealous (I don't really know if she does it intentionally). She would see a male friend and I would start hearing things like "Sweetheart, Honey,
Babe". These are names she rarely calls me. She knows I would be jealous but she does this frequently. Please I need some advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by MegaPlayBoy: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Terminate her as usual, T-900 / CL267B-08
What did Skynet make you for in the first place?
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Get New General Mathematics textbook, solve all the equations over again. You can start with JSS1 textbook . You obviously have too much time on your hands.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by MayorOfDelta(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oga, make you gather female friends too start to call them sweet names ...

Na she go tire and stop the nonsense game.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by Tammynator909(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
MegaPlayBoy:
Bro I need advice na cheesy
MegaPlayBoy:
HAHAHA Bro I need advice na
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tammynator909:
How do I cope with her? My girlfriend is a very jovial person and I'm very okay with that but she always seem to make me jealous (I don't really know if she does it intentionally). She would see a male friend and I would start hearing things like "Sweetheart, Honey,
Babe". These are names she rarely calls me. She knows I would be jealous but she does this frequently. Please I need some advice
If you cannot handle her then leave her alone. Move on and find someone else who fits your wavelength. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by PumpumPrince: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tammynator909:
How do I cope with her?

My girlfriend is a very jovial person and I'm very okay with that but she always seem to make me jealous (I don't really know if she does it intentionally). She would see a male friend and I would start hearing things like "Sweetheart, Honey,

angry
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by Godada(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2022

Cum-raid, one quick question.

Are you shagging her?

If the answer is yes.

Don't stop.

If not, unfriend yourself.

Drops the mic.
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by PumpumPrince: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tammynator909:
How do I cope with her?

so u sayin yor babe make u jelos by havin sexx wit yor friend & then csall u pet name like sweeet heart....corrrect?.....bro do u want people to start callin u mugu?. please gooooogle mugu sir(no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by idomalord: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tammynator909:
How do I cope with her?

I once had a girl like that
But her flirting openly was too much.
She considered her flirting innocent jokes
Till she got too much attention she didn't want.

Call her to order
If she starts claiming foolishness by defending how cheap she is making herself seem,
Plsssssss cut her of.

There can only be 1 man in her life,
U and no man else.
A lion cannot tolerate a rival

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by Silentgroper(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Get New General Mathematics textbook, solve all the equations over again. You can start with JSS1 textbook . You obviously have too much time on your hands.
Hey, what was ur previous moniker?
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you cannot handle her then leave her alone. Move on and find someone else who fits your wavelength. undecided

Op.. Funny enough.. this idiot feminist wannabe Wailer has given you the best advice to your complaint..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by thrillionaire(m): 1:05am On Aug 12, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Op.. Funny enough.. this idiot feminist wannabe Wailer has given you the best advice to your complaint..
lol. You know this overbearing dude too? grin
With that emoji always
Re: How Do I Cope With Her? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
thrillionaire:
lol. You know this overbearing dude too? grin
With that emoji always

Who doesn't know the unhinged fellow.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Peter Obi Fan Boy Of LP Party Replied The Hold Hag With A Song / Watch As Man Publicly Breaks Down In Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.