Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k (872 Views)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by ECASH120: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NujAtGq_tw

Man confronts his girlfriend for collecting N200K from another after placing her on N50K monthly allowance.

Is it proper to place your girlfriend on monthly salary?

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Prechgold1180(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
McGhee
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Bluntguy: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
50k monthly for doing what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Calmcool(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
50k monthly for doing what exactly?

Sex is never free. Believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Botking: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Low self esteem dey worries some oh
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Wawelexy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
The guy is a compound fool
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by detectivejones: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
I wonder how much he sends to his mother.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Bluntguy: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Calmcool:

Sex is never free. Believe it or not.
Olosho
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
ECASH120:

Man confronts his girlfriend for collecting N200K from another after placing her on N50K monthly allowance.

You are doomed for life. Go, abeg jor!
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Calmcool(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
Olosho
Even wives indirectly collect from their husbands.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by virginprincess(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
What the girl did was wrong,he should just end the relationship.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Fahvvy: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I know what the girl did was wrong but is that why he should beat her like a thiefundecided undecided,two wrongs doesn't make a right,he should have just ended the relationship.

It is obvious you did not watch that video but rather you rushed to a make an incoherent comment undecided...

NOWHERE in that video did that guy lay hands on her, NOWHERE!!!

But you're a female sha, so your comment is not at all surprising undecided...

And to all the guys out there...
If you like don't learn from this...
Continue wasting money on females all in the name of relationship undecided...
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by virginprincess(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fahvvy:

It is obvious you did not watch that video but rather you rushed to a make an incoherent comment undecided...

NOWHERE in that video did that guy lay hands on her, NOWHERE!!!
Yes,you are right,i didn't watch the video i just commented base on the pictures i saw,i don't waste my data on meaningless videos.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Fahvvy: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,you are right,i didn't watch the video i just commented base on the pictures i saw,i don't waste my data on meaningless videos.

Ahhhh...
That explains it then undecided...

You really should stop making comments on things you know nothing about undecided...

Enjoy your evening undecided...
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2022
virginprincess:

angry
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
ECASH120:

Rubbish story. Men do bad, girls do bad. So what's the fuss?

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Trying To Use You, They Don’t Like You / Babalawos Say We Should Not Have Sex After Rituals / "Just Be Yourself" Is Bad Advice And Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.