Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52808 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
@grop1040:

Husband: you failed in your duty to protect your wife and family from your step brother & his antics. Under NO circumstances should he have the guts to play games or be rude to your wife. If he is controlling or uncouth, he should have dropped it at the door of his house when he was coming to visit you & if he refused to have sense, you stop him from showing up. Your initial acceptance of his rudeness to his wife told him he can try more nonsense. You should realize that disrespect to your wife is ultimately disrespect to you. Just how nobody would 'play' with a soldier's or king's wife, nobody should play with yours. You are the king in your own space.

You should also stop listening to your mom. She could be willing to satisfy your step brother (husband's son) at your expense to 'retain her marriage' or 'influence amongst her marital family'. 8 don't believe in peace at the expense of only one person all the time. That's not peace.

Your wife could also be kowtowing to BIL because she feels that's the way to 'secure her home' which goes back to your lack of protection.

Wife: If your husband doesn't protect you, I would expect that you have self-respect and protect yourself. How can your brother in law boss you in your home? And now he is complimenting you and you are fine with it? Your husband calls you, you don't pick and your BIL calls and you pick on first ring. Fine, it could be coincidental however, did you return your husband's calls? Abeg, grow a spine and have self respect. Even if you want to step out on your husband, let it be on your terms.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by amenn500: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Another episode to this story was that, on Tuesday, he just called all of a sudden that he needed to travel to Ibadan, that he;s car legs arent good enough, that he needed one of our car to travel, this naturally is something u cant try with him. Because I drive a 2019 camry, madam drives 2017 and we have a 2009 toyotal corolla for rugged moves, hes intention was to either borrow my own camry or better still take madams, so whoever gives him his or hers will temporarily be using the corolla pending when he returns. So I told him point blank that my insurance has expired, that I cant release mine, he now asked of madams, I was like im not sure if insurance is expired or not, he said hes leaving his house right now, not knowing he was just few seconds away from us. On getting to ours, madam was at her shop, so he asked me to follow him down there, I sent her a txt to use story to refuse borrowing her car, but I guess she didnt see the message, we got there, she immediately succumbed to the request, while moving her stuffs from her own car to his, right in from of me there, was using style to touch her shoulder, well as a simp and a weak man, I could not do anything or say a word. He took the car and left. So yesterday morning which was when he was spose to be back, I had a convo with madam that once he comes to ur drop ur car and he ask for the kids to be taken, tell him they have started lesson and their lessln teach will be around that yesterday afternoon, so he wont be able to pick them, cos I made my point known that I dont want the kids taken to anywhere for now. She agreed, 40mins later my bro called and said he just spoke with madam now regarding rhe children for pick up, and she said he was to call me and ask, so i was like well they are starting lessons today, he asked me when they will be free, i was like i will let him know, the convo ended there, not knowing he called madam back to ask her that ok when are they starting the lesson, she responded saying Monday, so he was like ok hes coming to pick them so he can return them by Monday. So when madam and I were talking, I asked if he has come to drop the car cos i wasnt home, she said no, but that they spoke again, and she told him its Monday the lesson starts that hes coming to pick them, I was now like but I just had a convo with you few hours ago telling what u needed to tell him that they start lessons today (saturday) why now tell him monday, she said oh well ii didnt hear u well, it sounded like u said Monday. i was blown away to see how petty and manipulative this woman can be, I told her that with the way things are now, you seem to swing his way, and his demands seems more important to you than the instruction i gave, that with this alone, i can assume there's something brewing between you both. Omo she got angry and called my sister in the USA, who called to hear my side of the story, after explaining myself, she said thats the reason why it is always good to hear other side of the story, that she feels its high time she gets a wife (my bro) and start a new family instead of trying to start a fight in someone else;s home.

When I got home, I saw her in the visitors room seated on one side with an angry face pressing her phone, so I called upon her immediate younger brother and explained past and current events to him since he listens to him, i felt it was better for me to at least let someone from her own side know whats going on and what am facing. So i think that one spoke to her, so while my bro was on his way to drop the car, he started calling her and she didnt pick, oh well I didnt know until he himself called me and asked me why she wasnt picking, I was like she may be moody or probably does not want to talk to anybody. My people na where my life dun reach be this, I am finished at this level.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by eyinjuege: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:
Another episode to this story was that, on Tuesday, he just called all of a sudden that he needed to travel to Ibadan, that he;s car legs arent good enough, that he needed one of our car to travel, this naturally is something u cant try with him. Because I drive a 2019 camry, madam drives 2017 and we have a 2009 toyotal corolla for rugged moves, hes intention was to either borrow my own camry or better still take madams, so whoever gives him his or hers will temporarily be using the corolla pending when he returns. So I told him point blank that my insurance has expired, that I cant release mine, he now asked of madams, I was like im not sure if insurance is expired or not, he said hes leaving his house right now, not knowing he was just few seconds away from us. On getting to ours, madam was at her shop, so he asked me to follow him down there, I sent her a txt to use story to refuse borrowing her car, but I guess she didnt see the message, we got there, she immediately succumbed to the request, while moving her stuffs from her own car to his, right in from of me there, was using style to touch her shoulder, well as a simp and a weak man, I could not do anything or say a word. He took the car and left. So yesterday morning which was when he was spose to be back, I had a convo with madam that once he comes to ur drop ur car and he ask for the kids to be taken, tell him they have started lesson and their lessln teach will be around that yesterday afternoon, so he wont be able to pick them, cos I made my point known that I dont want the kids taken to anywhere for now. She agreed, 40mins later my bro called and said he just spoke with madam now regarding rhe children for pick up, and she said he was to call me and ask, so i was like well they are starting lessons today, he asked me when they will be free, i was like i will let him know, the convo ended there, not knowing he called madam back to ask her that ok when are they starting the lesson, she responded saying Monday, so he was like ok hes coming to pick them so he can return them by Monday. So when madam and I were talking, I asked if he has come to drop the car cos i wasnt home, she said no, but that they spoke again, and she told him its Monday the lesson starts that hes coming to pick them, I was now like but I just had a convo with you few hours ago telling what u needed to tell him that they start lessons today (saturday) why now tell him monday, she said oh well ii didnt hear u well, it sounded like u said Monday. i was blown away to see how petty and manipulative this woman can be, I told her that with the way things are now, you seem to swing his way, and his demands seems more important to you than the instruction i gave, that with this alone, i can assume there's something brewing between you both. Omo she got angry and called my sister in the USA, who called to hear my side of the story, after explaining myself, she said thats the reason why it is always good to hear other side of the story, that she feels its high time she gets a wife (my bro) and start a new family instead of trying to start a fight in someone else;s home.

When I got home, I saw her in the visitors room seated on one side with an angry face pressing her phone, so I called upon her immediate younger brother and explained past and current events to him since he listens to him, i felt it was better for me to at least let someone from her own side know whats going on and what am facing. So i think that one spoke to her, so while my bro was on his way to drop the car, he started calling her and she didnt pick, oh well I didnt know until he himself called me and asked me why she wasnt picking, I was like she may be moody or probably does not want to talk to anybody. My people na where my life dun reach be this, I am finished at this level.

How can you follow your brother to your wife's shop to go and get her vehicle?
It means you wholeheartedly support him, which is why you followed him there in the first place.
Why can't you just be an adult and let your no be no?
Will you allow your wife bring her brother to borrow your own vehicle?
Your wife should have been giving you hot fire at home for the multiple disrespect your family has brought upon her, all because of YOU.
She seems to be a very calm woman.
That's why at times, it's not good for women to be docile with in-laws and husbands that will bring disrespect to them through their families

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by NoToPile: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
eyinjuege:

How can you follow your brother to your wife's shop to go and get her vehicle?
It means you wholeheartedly support him, which is why you followed him there in the first place.
Why can't you just be an adult and let your no be no?
Will you allow your wife bring her brother to borrow your own vehicle?
Your wife should have been giving you hot fire at home for the multiple disrespect your family has brought upon her, all because of YOU.
She seems to be a very calm woman.
That's why at times, it's not good for women to be docile with in-laws and husbands that will bring disrespect to them through their families

The more I read his story the more irritated I get, he cannot talk direct to his bro, he wants his wife to do the rejecting, she should use story to prevent him from taking the car indeed. He can't simply say my wife's car won't be available. Now he's calling her manipulative

This guy knows what to do he just isn't ready yet.he still sees his wife as the problem while he and his people are the problem.

The level of disrespect is so terrible and seems the wife needs to do something about it at this point, the only problem is they all are looking for who they will blame for their family's discord and maybe she doesn't want to fall into that trap.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Klass99(f): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Klass99:

I thought your first post was annoying but this last one is beyond annoying, I can't even find the right words to describe it.

Why is it so hard for you to stand up to your brother, stand up for yourself, your wife, your household and shut down this nonsense once and for all?

Why on earth would you call yourself weak and simp? All you needed to do was say no you can't use my car or wifey's own and leave it at that, without over explaining yourself or lying about insurance.

Say no to him having the kids for the weekend and keep saying no to other things until he starts to get the message or until you are bold enough to have a straightforward conversation with him to end the BS.

I understand how it is to lie in order to say no to his requests , but I blv in diplomacy, in due time he will understand, and that way there wont be bad blood, I know the best way to handle it is to say NO, but then we are all built differently, not like i dont have the liver, i just blv more in diplomacy.

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
NoToPile:

The more I read his story the more irritated I get, he cannot talk direct to his bro, he wants his wife to do the rejecting, she should use story to prevent him from taking the car indeed. He can't simply say my wife's car won't be available. Now he's calling her manipulative

This guy knows what to do he just isn't ready yet.he still sees his wife as the problem while he and his people are the problem.

The level of disrespect is so terrible and seems the wife needs to do something about it at this point, the only problem is they all are looking for who they will blame for their family's discord and maybe she doesn't want to fall into that trap.

I agree, i would have done better, probably make up an excuse, or just out rightly tell him NO.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Abduljohn(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
maasoap:

Like he should try to trust her blindly when his brother is doing as much as possible to show off while the wife is doing as much as possible to hide it?

In my tribe it is said that if your ears is not filled with things your mind won't be there. More reason why I said he should*trust*
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by NoToPile: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:

I agree, i would have done better, probably make up an excuse, or just out rightly tell him NO.

Good you know, now do better.

It's as simple as ' Egbon my wife's car won't be available too, she needs it to do some runs' shikena. He would try to question your authority but ignore him.

It's not a fighting matter
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:

Reading all your stories make me think that you are a very, very weak man, personally, I will not tolerate the nonsense and bulshit shenanigans coming from your step-bro, I am also trying to tilt towards the idea that your step-bro might be lashing your wife or has lashed her in the past, your wife is married to 2 men, you and your step-bro and your step-bro commands greater respect than you from that your so called wife. If you don't Wake-up from your slumber, your marriage will likely collapse totally, you are a weak guy angry
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by eyinjuege: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
NoToPile:

You're right at the bolded.
If she decides to be harsh with the brother now, they will say she's disrespecting her inlaw, not knowing all the accusations that she's been facing from the husband himself.
The mother who is privy to all the happenings will change tune that the wife wants to destroy the relationship between her children.
OP's literally said his wife is having an affair with his brother. Imagine how low he thinks of his wife.
The siblings and his mother too think she is a dunce to be pushed about.
The day she decides to change it for all of them, they will see wicked wife

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Elporo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
eyinjuege:

The day she decides to change it for all of them, they will see wicked wife

She will deny and he will deny... but she has slept with his brother; at least once.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ifihearam: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:

My guy, you are one of the weakest men on earth, why set your wife up? yes if they are having an affair ot yet to,you caused it.
You cant confront your brother yet you want your wife to fight the battle for you?
she knows already that you dont have a say and a weakling for lack of a better word.

Now you been open and this may be the beginning of the end of your marriage, your wife clearly is acting base on what she met in your family and i dont blame her...what stops you from telling our brother your kids can no loner visit him for now?, what stops you from telling him to come through you whenever he wants to talk to your wife? why cant you just tell him he is causing more havoc to your marriage? imagine you walked with him to your wife's shop and ylou expected her to say no? oga you are mad,,,why did you not tell him no in her presence?

Guy i feel like slapping your head.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:

I think d next time the guy will knack your wife, they need to send u to the visitors room.

I think this story is made up not real, how will u tell me u can't tell your brother he can't have yours or your wife's car and stand on that, u even followed him to your wife to get the car.
My brother if them lash your wife for your presence no be bad thing at this point because u are not a man
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ZiiVentures: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
grop1040:

I'd have loved to whoze you big slap but... Na your life you dey live.

So....

I no fit take panadol for your matter. Mbanu!
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by XDaBOSS(m): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2022
grop1040:

@Op, I'm really tempted to insult you. But I came to a conclusion that all this na cruise u just want catch

But @Op, you must be mad n very stupid (me self de follow catch cruise with you) to catch this kind annoying cruise with us here. Mumu man.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by stacyadams: 2:32am On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin we all have agreed he is a simp and a wimp.....oya what's the way forward
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by LadySarah: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin we all have agreed he is a simp and a wimp.....oya what's the way forward

There's no way forward except for him to man up and tell the brother what he should tell him.
The wife is just trying to play safe because any behaviiur from her ,all of them will say they always expected it.Don't you hear Nl men say blood is blood and a wife is a stranger no matter what.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
stacyadams:

First of all, he is withholding a lot of information is this story is true, because I will like to know how him and his wife's intimate life is, one thing I learned about women is that they can be tied down with good knacking and I think the half brother is really hitting the wife so good that she has forgotten the word no as it regards the half brother.
The only thing left now is for the brother to walk up to u him and ask him if he could have the wife for the night and u know the mumu will follow the brother to the wife and seek validation if the wife want the half brother grin grin
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadySarah:

There's no way forward except for him to man up and tell the brother what he should tell him.
The wife is just trying to play safe because any behaviiur from her ,all of them will say they always expected it.Don't you hear Nl men say blood is blood and a wife is a stranger no matter what.

Don't forget how women love and value cars, no woman will give away her car easily with an argument, the guy has lost it already.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Op I hope this story Is not real.....because I det vex already.Your wife willingly gave him her car and also parked things from inside too.He was touching her shoulders na wa ooh and you kept quiet and you didn't say anything.

And also,he advised you to have a side chick and he later told your wife.Call your wife and tell her that story about how Someone advised his friend to have a side chick and the friend went to tell his wife.Just try to see her reaction.Omo I hope this story is not true boss.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
grop1040:

You can't say No ....na wa ooh.You will be explaining to him why you are still saying No.Which kind human being you be embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.I am pissed. This your brother is the one who usually snitches on you to your wife.Watin dey happen to you my guy?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
kalu081:

First of all, he is withholding a lot of information is this story is true, because I will like to know how him and his wife's intimate life is, one thing I learned about women is that they can be tied down with good knacking and I think the half brother is really hitting the wife so good that she has forgotten the word no as it regards the half brother.
The only thing left now is for the brother to walk up to u him and ask him if he could have the wife for the night and u know the mumu will follow the brother to the wife and seek validation if the wife want the half brother grin grin

Exactly how many times does he Bleep his wife abi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
kalu081:

Don't forget how women love and value cars, no woman will give away her car easily with an argument, the guy has lost it already.

Not yet,at least his wife called him to give her permission grin grin cheesy and he couldn't tell her to tell him No.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
oh well na bashing left and right remain now. The battle is not lost, sebi na my carry my matter come here.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
grop1040:
oh well na bashing left and right remain now. The battle is not lost, sebi na my carry my matter come here.

Sir,what do you expect.Sir stand your ground,stop allowing your kids to go see your half brother and also learn to say NO ...learn to say NO without explanations to YOUR MOM and HALF BROTHER RIGHT TO THEIR FACES.Your kids might even be seeing him more of a dad than you.It is not you fault you wanted to help your bro in his trauma but you refused to set clear boundaries.

Meet your bro man to man and talk.Tell him it is time for him to move on and get a woman for himself.Abi you still dey look am like Broda.This is your home for Bleep sake.All hope is not lost.I wish you the best.

We dey wait for update sha.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ifihearam: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
grop1040:

Be like you dey use us catch cruise...man nor dey weal like this...any other update?
What of the guy who offered to give you an app to spy on their whatsapp messages?
Your wife don finally calm dow? last she dey vex for you as you call her people abi your sister
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
grop1040:

So we should be congratulating u for being foolish abi, u cannot open your mouth and tell your bro to go and fix his car and travel with it and call your wife and give her a Stan warning not to give her car away to anyone and if she tries that it will have consequences, u even followed him and u are now giving your wife sign to say no, guy u are in a hot soup o.
Let me be serious with u, your wife has not cheated on u, the reason she is behaving like this is because she does not want trouble, patiently waiting for u to man up once u man up your wife will start saying no to him
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2022
jimmychang:

Sir,what do you expect.Sir stand your ground,stop allowing your kids to go see your half brother and also learn to say NO ...learn to say NO without explanations to YOUR MOM and HALF BROTHER RIGHT TO THEIR FACES.Your kids might even be seeing him more of a dad than you.It is not you fault you wanted to help your bro in his trauma but you refused to set clear boundaries.

Meet your bro man to man and talk.Tell him it is time for him to move on and get a woman for himself.Abi you still dey look am like Broda.This is your home for Bleep sake.All hope is not lost.I wish you the best.

We dey wait for update sha.

The truth is that my nature as a philanthropist and a nice person has led to my acting weak, though out of everyone in the family, I have been the only one that has put him in his place sometimes, the others fear him. I could be very slow in reacting but my ending actions are always as brutal as apocalypse. I will from today refrain him in having his way in my family.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
ifihearam:

Be like you dey use us catch cruise...man nor dey weal like this...any other update?
What of the guy who offered to give you an app to spy on their whatsapp messages?
Your wife don finally calm dow? last she dey vex for you as you call her people abi your sister

Seriously no cruise catching here, as the matter take happen na him i lay am down here, i message the guy wey fit help with whatsapp spy, though her own phone is not passworded, like i said formerly she has graduated from keeping secret on phones, u cant find anything there, na that my bro phone i wan remotely spy on, cos i dey sure him nor go don delete anything. The guy i sent a message to have not replied me yet for the spy. Madam sort of calm down after he brother spoke to her, just like i said she doesnt listen to me, she does listen to her brother, reason why i feel she stopped taking my bro call since that saturday.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
grop1040:

The truth is that my nature as a philanthropist and a nice person has led to my acting weak, though out of everyone in the family, I have been the only one that has put him in his place sometimes, the others fear him. I could be very slow in reacting but my ending actions are always as brutal as apocalypse. I will from today refrain him in having his way in my family.

And don't forget to tell him u will end his life if u find out he is having an affair with your wife and watch him shrink as a man, u have to be brutal and very mean to both parties o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.