Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52793 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrbasHH:

Omo this is so deep ooo…. I no dey like this kind story. When I still dey single. My girl friend then now my wife bn see one of her old time church friend (male) few years ago during inec adhoc training. We dey waka together and all of a sudden she was no where to be found and when I come look back I bn see her with the guy talking, gisting and laughing … omo the kind shout wey I shout for am. The guy had to beg me. What an insolence me no dey take nonsense when it come to my woman matter ooo. Her parent know say me get Choco for head reason why they supported my marriage with her.

What I’m saying in essence is that you for don voice out. Make you talk your mind make everybody know wetin dey sup when that your stepbrother dey trespass. Which kind nonsense be that. You no fit try shit with my woman because I be real nigga! my judgement and para na instant. I no dey look face.

And as for your woman. She fit no get anything to do with that your brother. E fit be say na fear dey make am react like that and as things be now brother man if you no do anything asap and if anything never sup between them before. Bro the guy don already put fear for your wife body and Baba that your brother go use that advantage Bleep your wife to stupor. No vex bro…… that’s the power of mind controlling. The guy don shallow your wife ….. the guy don capture her mind come put fear for her body.

Na you fuckup …. Na man you be na…. Why you go dey control my wife for where I dey ?na you pay for dowry? Bros take charge. No dull yourself. Be wise, be smart. The nonsense must stop now. Be brave .

Your woman too mumu small. You wey be the horseband oh sorry husband call am for 4times she no pick and almost immediately your brother call and she pick up. Lol……hmmm (she go tell me wetin she see for soup wey make am do hand like that) Na for palace we go take settle the matter. Brother man be wise brother man.

Aswear she too dey fear and na him allow the rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by EmperorTolson: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Don't rush to judge, don't jump into conclusion, give them benefit of doubt, don't let it affect your relationship just yet and don't let it bother you. Do your investigation, I'm sure you know how to go about it, they'll definitely play into your hand. Secret like this doesn't last if at all there's something between them.
Most importantly, don't use any of this to react to your wife until you have your fact.

But to be frank, that your brother has suffered o. What a loss, he's damaged emotionally, he might not marry again.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
grop1040:

I already ran DNA on my son, he was the only one that I doubted, but result came out that am the biological father. However instinct kept telling me to run it again.

Baba warn that your brother abeg,he is still out for revenge.And I mean warn him very well.He is manipulating your wife.

He usually shouts on your wife and later compliments her.Your half brother is a devil.I know this tactics. grin grin grin cheesy.

DO YOU DEPEND ON YOUR BROTHER FOR ANYTHING?.

25 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ifihearam: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

Bro what really do you want to hear from us that you don't already know but too scared to face it.

is it the fact that your step-brother has used the frustration from his ex-cheating wife to knack your hoe-wife's brains out and turn her to his sex slave just to prove to himself that he is still a worthy man and that all women are cheats!

or you just want us to tell you to relax that you will soon end-up 6feet below so they have the freedom they so desire so as to continue their unhindered kpanshin.

or you just want to hear from us that your mother is also aware that they are fucking themselves mad but advised your hoe-wife to keep answering your step-bro whenever he calls her so she wont provoke your step-bro into spilling the beans on her.

ok i get it - you want us to tell you that your wife is so used to fuking your bro that she is no longer afraid of what your reaction will be if you finds out.

Ok. let me tell you this, whichever way you want it, you are already a loser.

You either man up and cutout with the little respect you have for yourself by divorcing you wicked asawo wife - dont even give her any reason for the divorce. just go to court and seek to divorce her on irreconcilable difference and fear for your life. that way, you would av defeated them totally. (thou when you divorce her, be rest assured she will move in with your step-bro. but he will dump her after 6 months cause she will no longer give him tht excitement of fukn your wife).

But if you decide to continue with the marriage, i guarantee you that you will soon be dead - max two years.

take care of you bro.

comrade off your mic

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Don't rush to judge, don't jump into conclusion, give them benefit of doubt, don't let it affect your relationship just yet and don't let it bother you. Do your investigation, I'm sure you know how to go about it, they'll definitely play into your hand. Secret like this doesn't last if at all there's something between them.
Most importantly, don't use any of this to react to your wife until you have your fact.

But to be frank, that your brother has suffered o. What a loss, he's damaged emotionally, he might not marry again.

Bleep the brother,nigga wan use pity Bleep the nigga wife.There no secret between them yet.He wants to just ruin the family and have a partner in misery.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
You are still Half-smart .. not fully...

See as your wife and your step brother dey dribble you..
It is ether she is enjoying his Mandingo or she would soon enjoy it..

I Pity you Sha..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Wealthyonos(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't even know where to start my advice from. But let's go like this;
1. Chat your bro with your wife's phone and pretend it's your wife chatting. Start with something like, "Good day Sir, your brother is currently broke o, pls can you send me money to buy some foodstuffs at home? Pls ...." Hear his response. If he makes references to sending money previously that your wife didn't tell you about, then something is actually going on.

2. Ask him when he intends taking you out? (In relation to what he had said earlier when you were taking your wife out.). I wish I can really be the one using the phone. THIS MATTER IS A SERIOUS MATTER, DON'T JOKE WITH IT. Put it this way, YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING ME OUT THE OTHER DAY, WERE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT IT? You may be shocked they have gone and come back.

3. Go a little deep by advising him to get married soon. Just be bringing out topics for him to discuss. Let your brother do more of the talking, remember you're the one investigating him, if you talk too much, you'll let him notice it's not your wife.

4. Tell your wife you're traveling for 1 month for a very important seminar. Don't tell your brother about it. This when to do the spying.

When you want to use your wife's phone, make sure you put sleeping pills in her food that day. Pls ask for a safe one from the pharmacy....

More lines day but I don tire to type...Good luck Bros.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by obiekunie01: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
ifihearam:

comrade off your mic

mic is off sir.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
You are still Half-smart .. not fully...

See as your wife and your step brother dey dribble you..
It is ether she is enjoying his Mandingo or she would soon enjoy it..

I Pity you Sha..

Nothing is happening yet baba rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

Bro what really do you want to hear from us that you don't already know but too scared to face it.

is it the fact that your step-brother has used the frustration from his ex-cheating wife to knack your hoe-wife's brains out and turn her to his sex slave just to prove to himself that he is still a worthy man and that all women are cheats!

or you just want us to tell you to relax that you will soon end-up 6feet below so they have the freedom they so desire so as to continue their unhindered kpanshin.

or you just want to hear from us that your mother is also aware that they are fucking themselves mad but advised your hoe-wife to keep answering your step-bro whenever he calls her so she wont provoke your step-bro into spilling the beans on her.

ok i get it - you want us to tell you that your wife is so used to fuking your bro that she is no longer afraid of what your reaction will be if you finds out.

Ok. let me tell you this, whichever way you want it, you are already a loser.

You either man up and cutout with the little respect you have for yourself by divorcing you wicked asawo wife - dont even give her any reason for the divorce. just go to court and seek to divorce her on irreconcilable difference and fear for your life. that way, you would av defeated them totally. (thou when you divorce her, be rest assured she will move in with your step-bro. but he will dump her after 6 months cause she will no longer give him tht excitement of fukn your wife).

But if you decide to continue with the marriage, i guarantee you that you will soon be dead - max two years.

take care of you bro.

Nawa 4 u bro.. Must you tell him the bitter truth??

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tboymessiah(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

My wife don turn our wife...

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Jokerman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Next time control the situation...... you are a man...

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mubiz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
They're f****�
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by OriOko88(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Something is fishy.. D odasity and efontery you step bro is having towards ur wife is skeptical ans morr and tactical way should' be find to unravel the secret. Its either they have both dated and had sex before u met ur wife or he had somehow had his way with ur wife when he returns from Nigeria. Or one of ur kids is his,cos why would the kids be with him all the time. There is a huge secret BTW him and ur wife. The fear is even written all over ur wife. Dig out more discreet detail without making them suspicious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Emarvel(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
One of the kids, belong to your brother.
Or
Your brother knows a very deep dirty secret about her and she's afraid, he'll reveal it.
Hence, the reason she always comply.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by HarunaWest(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I already ran DNA on my son, he was the only one that I doubted, but result came out that am the biological father. However instinct kept telling me to run it again.
Follow your instincts then. Do for the others as well.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by PumpumPrince: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife. So im 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.
He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness
how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs, there
was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to
cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that. Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed
as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage,and our family background from my mums side where
this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when
the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids,on getting there while in his living room,
he said to my wife " I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him. While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic
and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too
that she never thought he would say such a thing. 5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round
but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when
I knew something could be going on. Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her
to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick,that when he knows
its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing
with him thus her refusal to pick his call. So i called my mum and I was like being calm,patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean
that the recent things happening wont seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos shes
76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise. The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick,
she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me,it means
something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didnt u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam
was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother
called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.
Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

angry

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by PumpumPrince: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife. So im 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.
He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness
how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs, there
was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to
cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that. Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed
as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage,and our family background from my mums side where
this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when
the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids,on getting there while in his living room,
he said to my wife " I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him. While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic
and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too
that she never thought he would say such a thing. 5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round
but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when
I knew something could be going on. Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her
to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick,that when he knows
its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing
with him thus her refusal to pick his call. So i called my mum and I was like being calm,patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean
that the recent things happening wont seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos shes
76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise. The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick,
she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me,it means
something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didnt u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam
was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother
called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.
Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

can u repet the question please? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Lee99: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol OP your step bro na Mr Knackason
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by GraciousVictor(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Tolexander:
half brother
step brother is also correct.
mumu wey too sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Fiscus105(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
To my fellow men, make sure you always be in charge of your home.

That is! Your wife, ur kids and everybody that comes to your home, must submit to the way you want to be in charge of your "home", if he or she can't submit, let him or her leaves. (Anybody that come your house can be, your father, mother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, pastor/imam, friends, wife's friends, boss, brother/sister etc.)
If you fail to be in charge, someone will just come from nowhere and start controlling. The vacuum must be filled.

If you had been in charge,step brother and your wife wouldn't have succeded ridiculed you jointly to this extent.

Not until you hold tight to this principle, you can never enjoy marriage.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
To my fellow men, make sure you always be in charge of ur home.

That is! Your wife, ur kids and everybody that come ur home must submit to the way you want to be in charge of your home, if he or she can't submit, let him or her leaves. (Anybody that come ur house can be, ur father, mother, father in law, mother in law, pastor/imam, friend, boss, brother/sister etc.)

If you had been in charge, step brother half brother and your wife couldn't have jointly ridiculed you to this extent.

Not until you hold tight to this principle, you can never enjoy marriage.

Aswear ,the guy is too nice and tolerate rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by stanvesco(m): 2:54am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Mehn bro if this story is real den you don Bleep up.
Why?

Now men are still animals lastlast.

Assume you and your brothers are male dogs and your step bro have being acting harsher around your wife. You clearly didn't mark your territory so well and if he hasn't, he would actually soon bully your wife and she would Bleep him out of fear.

If she does, she would get eccentric orgasms from that Bleep and she would continue to Bleep him for a long time.

What she gets from sexing him would be some of the most unreal feelings and it would be very very very difficult for her to leave . It would be like Stockholm syndrome!

Hmmmmmmm,

You are even taking your offsprings to his home!!!! Dammit he is even your step bro and not your full brother!

Please you need to mark your territory cleaaaarly going forward

1. Speak to him and clearly warn him
2. Stop taking your kids to his place. In the animal world he is testing how to become dia father
3. You need to step up and defend your sexual mate( forget how man tagged it wife, she is your sexual mate and slip up another male animal would Nate with her)
3. Your wife probably didn't pick up Ur call bkos she could av explained to you later but she quickly picked up his bkos be would "shout on her later"

She's developing that submissiveness to her

4. Remember women Bleep out of sympathy sometimes. Don't let your wife develope enough sympathy for him to Bleep her.

5. Bleep every family rules and set Ur boundaries please find

6. Personally as I dey so, my papa and my brother no fit do any how around my wife. Na straight warning. Even my wife's brother sef na straight warning. Even friends one yeye compliment I don cut am warning.

I literally believe man and woman are just animals with fancy clothes simple.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ZiiVentures: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Fvck it! Why are some men really dumb and stupid! Why are you still taking your mom's weak advice on matters concerning your own family and your life? See, if that your half brother is not feeding you, then man up and confront him. Why must you wait till the soured soup gets rotten before you can act? Anyways, your wife already sees you as a weakling and her loyalty has gone to the man that exercises power over her. That's the nature of women. They pledge allegiance to men that taunts and talks down on them. So that your half brother now controls your wife, her heart, her breasts, her pussy. While you, on the other hand, keeps listening to the weak advice of your mom - mummy's boy. In the end, your half brother will fvck your wife's pussy to stupur, get her pregnant and you'll raise someone else's child. And when you find out? Mom will always be there to be there to beg you. Get out joor. Idiot mumu man.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mrscarter(f): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Politely tell ur brother hes making u uncomfortable. Put ur wife in her place. Tell her to avoid contact with him
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ZiiVentures: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Mrscarter:

Politely tell ur brother hes making u uncomfortable. Put ur wife in her place. Tell her to avoid contact with him

What did I just read? What fvcked up shit is this? To hell with the politeness! Op be a man and control your home.

See, women always give weak advice on matters concerning their own gender.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mrscarter(f): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2022
ZiiVentures:

What did I just read? What fvcked up shit is this? To hell with the politeness! Op be a man and control your home.

See, women always give weak advice on matters concerning their own gender.

Cos theres no need for rudeness unless it's called for. I'd rather sort things calmly if possible. U can be firm but calm same time
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tolexander: 3:26am On Aug 12, 2022
GraciousVictor:
step brother is also correct.
mumu wey too sabi
How is it correct?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by adedayoa2(f): 3:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Your brother has a thing for your wife and she is ignorantly playing along. OP, you need to help your wife before she's been lured into what your brother wants. Since his wife cheated, he thinks all women are the same.

12 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by adedayoa2(f): 3:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Tolexander:
half brother
it's not half brother, half brother is when a man and a woman with kids from different spouses form a union, those kids are "half" brothers or sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tolexander: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2022
adedayoa2:
it's not half brother, half brother is when a man and a woman with kids from different spouses form a union, those kids are "half" brothers or sisters.
different people with different theories on this our Nairaland, claiming to know but know nothing

Can you please provide something to establish that?

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by capetownboyz(m): 4:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Wealthyonos:
I don't even know where to start my advice from. But let's go like this;
1. Chat your bro with your wife's phone and pretend it's your wife chatting. Start with something like, "Good day Sir, your brother is currently broke o, pls can you send me money to buy some foodstuffs at home? Pls ...." Hear his response. If he makes references to sending money previously that your wife didn't tell you about, then something is actually going on.

2. Ask him when he intends taking you out? (In relation to what he had said earlier when you were taking your wife out.). I wish I can really be the one using the phone. THIS MATTER IS A SERIOUS MATTER, DON'T JOKE WITH IT. Put it this way, YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING ME OUT THE OTHER DAY, WERE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT IT? You may be shocked they have gone and come back.

3. Go a little deep by advising him to get married soon. Just be bringing out topics for him to discuss. Let your brother do more of the talking, remember you're the one investigating him, if you talk too much, you'll let him notice it's not your wife.

4. Tell your wife you're traveling for 1 month for a very important seminar. Don't tell your brother about it. This when to do the spying.

When you want to use your wife's phone, make sure you put sleeping pills in her food that day. Pls ask for a safe one from the pharmacy....

More lines day but I don tire to type...Good luck Bros.
Gbam.. clear and precise hints

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.