Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52801 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sylve11: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
tolor:

Dem many na. But you need hold some funds.

Please, Hook me up with any of them. cool
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

U better show your wife that u are man enough to protect her before its too late, she has not cheated yet but it won't be long beforw she goes down.
U need to protect your territory at all cost and be fast about it

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Iykenuwa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Your brother is traumatized and probably sees your wife as his wife and your wife may just want to play along as a woman considering the fact the he is your step brother.

On the other hand, investigate further or raise it with your brother to put your mind to rest or confirm your suspicions.

Anyhow it’s still a family matter.

Women dey craze sha!!!

In addition to this, draw the line yourself. Tell your wife to stop taking his calls but not to tell anyone else the reason.

In other words, win-win. You drsw the line, and unity is still maintained.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by StagethemTVee: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is he mad ni? Did they marry her together?
gasparpisciotta:
Your brother is traumatized and probably sees your wife as his wife and your wife may just want to play along as a woman considering the fact the he is your step brother.

On the other hand, investigate further or raise it with your brother to put your mind to rest or confirm your suspicions.

Anyhow it’s still a family matter.

Women dey craze sha!!!

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by NoToPile: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
VenumX:
grop1040

You did not confront your brother when he was shouting at your wife. Now that you are suspecting something else, you still don't want to confront him.

You think that your wife doesn't have sense? You want her to be the one to start the bad blood. Even your own mother wants your wife to fall into your family trap so that the three of you( you, your brother and your mum) will have someone to blame for any bad blood in your family abi?

If you like, don't confront your brother yourself. Ode.

Abi nau, so they will say she is the one that scattered their family and they will still blame her again.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by President2001(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Women dey craze sha!!!
Depends on how mature the wife be

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by BoboKush(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
If u have a child do DNA on all of them.... Start from there

Obviously stuff is happening but u need evidence u might need to invade her whatsapp with him at this point
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
kushme:
@grop1040

You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Can't you see the emotional manipulation in her response? A wife trying set a family in chaos.

You better listen to the words of your 76yr old mama. Unity over Adversity.. You momma is speaking from experience, reason you have a stepbrother.

If you carry out the act of confrontation which could lead to accidental demise of a step-bro. You'll go to jail bro and someone else will fvck the so called lovely pvssy you stupidly trying to protect.

If you are lucky to find out any secret they have, what are you going to do about it? Murder dem all, or let her go then cut connection with thy stepbro'?

I wanna stop typing mehn...

Just don't kill for a woman, if she was that good why won't she tell you da hell is happening or happened between them...

Even if your step-bro is some alpha-fvck..
Pullin' the stunt of "Will smith on Chris rock" on him wouldn't reduce the chances of her fvckin' another man.. Ask Jada pinkett

Becareful how take advice from the women folks here. They blame you and your step-bro. They'll excuse your wife from all faults... Women are selfish.

You are a complete fool for thus statement, so you will tolerate your brother shouting on yoir wife grin grin grin cheesy...I am a man,guy you Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Ikea81: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

That's the problem man. Your brother is acting like a man and you a sissy. Women respect men......don't think he is screwing her yet but e no too far again

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by cyrielo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
lol Family unity. You and your brother are United in knacking your wife. grin After all, your brother is traumatized and needs comfortable breast to lay on cheesy. @OP there’s love in sharing. Women love alpha male.
It’s just unfortunate you’re not man enough, otherwise.
The poor woman now has to take the blame for your timidity. Anyways, tell him to wear condom or stay away from your wife and the children.

grop1040:
Hi guys,

could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.
, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Abduljohn:
Man! Try to trust your wife and also man up to tell your half brother that you can't tolerate him around your wife. Don't wait until your Mum advice materialize but be diplomatic in your approach so as not to affect the family

Like he should try to trust her blindly when his brother is doing as much as possible to show off while the wife is doing as much as possible to hide it?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by CCC2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
No body should man your territory brother. Some women like authoritative men and your wife looks to be such woman. They have already started discussing you and sex will be next. No manner of relationship should make your allow another man, not even your father exercise authority in ur home. Your mom also know more that you think she knows.

Break that silence now and save the danger that looms. Lets hope he has not secret with your wife because I suspect he has the feelings that one of your children is his.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
CCC2:
No body should man your territory brother. Some women like authoritative men and your wife looks to be such woman. They have already started discussing you and sex will be next. No manner of relationship should make your allow another man, not even your father exercise authority in ur home. Your mom also know more that you think she knows.

Break that silence now and save the danger that looms. Lets hope he has not secret with your wife because I suspect he has the feelings that one of your children is his.

That is wat am talking about, this dude just need to show to the wife that he is a real man by knocking a teeth off the half bro and u will see changes
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Maconstruct(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wealthyonos:
I don't even know where to start my advice from. But let's go like this;
1. Chat your bro with your wife's phone and pretend it's your wife chatting. Start with something like, "Good day Sir, your brother is currently broke o, pls can you send me money to buy some foodstuffs at home? Pls ...." Hear his response. If he makes references to sending money previously that your wife didn't tell you about, then something is actually going on.

2. Ask him when he intends taking you out? (In relation to what he had said earlier when you were taking your wife out.). I wish I can really be the one using the phone. THIS MATTER IS A SERIOUS MATTER, DON'T JOKE WITH IT. Put it this way, YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING ME OUT THE OTHER DAY, WERE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT IT? You may be shocked they have gone and come back.

3. Go a little deep by advising him to get married soon. Just be bringing out topics for him to discuss. Let your brother do more of the talking, remember you're the one investigating him, if you talk too much, you'll let him notice it's not your wife.

4. Tell your wife you're traveling for 1 month for a very important seminar. Don't tell your brother about it. This when to do the spying.

When you want to use your wife's phone, make sure you put sleeping pills in her food that day. Pls ask for a safe one from the pharmacy....

More lines day but I don tire to type...Good luck Bros.
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yu will do well in nollywood.
Although I hope it's coincidence but 1 or 2 cctv cam can also make big difference
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by brevity000: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
M having hard time in believing this story Sha... very bitter to swallow
Inplant a CCTV camera in your house and bedroom without your wife's knowledge,take the risk and do same in his house, in his sitting room and bedroom.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by truthCoder: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wallade:

What makes you think he has a good wife?

The wife has studied the relationship within the family and recognises where the power is. Power and control is currently not with the OP (irrespective of how 'masculine' he tries to sound).

The wife has observed many chances for her husband to stand up for his family but the man of her family has consistently chickened out.

The step brother is a narcissistic bully and by nature a manipulative fellow. He is playing all the power games and it is evident one of his dreamed prizes is the OP's wife.

If the OP doesnt act, the step brother would possibly rape his wife and the OP would only keep suspecting the wife for infidelity. The OP is blind to his potential weakness against his brother and can only attack the potential victim in this matter, in this case, his wife.

The wife needs all the help she can get from her husband against the bully, not suspicions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kemika8989(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

I sell affordable data ask me how much I sell 1gb for all network. Dm me for business on WhatsApp 07036904150.
Help me share to your friend's?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by lilyheaven: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don’t know why you don’t trust your wife.
But , I think it’s your fault.
You observed everything from the beginning, but refused to take action because you wanted to keep the family going peacefully... meanwhile, you have been keeping silent malice with your half brother.
It is your responsibility to protect your wife from the devouring lion.
Do you want to watch your marriage go to drain?please man up .
grop1040:

I already ran DNA on my son, he was the only one that I doubted, but result came out that am the biological father. However instinct kept telling me to run it again.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I wont come here to type a long epistle like that all in the name of formulating or making up a story. It did happen.

You've really tried. You see you can't understand women. It might just be for that fact that your step brother controls her (boss her) is what makes her have soft spot for him. Your wife might not have started sleeping with your brother but I can tell you she has soft spot for him.

Just man up. Stop the idiot brother from visiting and give your wife a strong warning. Honestly, women don't like simp. You need to control your home. Forget all this woman wrapper attitude. It's obvious you hardly control your wife. Forget foreign life. You are an African. Take control of your home
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
YOU YOUR WIFE YOUR STEP BROTHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IS MOST STUPID AND DAFT

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by lilyheaven: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
True ooo
Now that she’s playing good daughter Inlaw, husband no fit defend her...
They want her to talk , so that they will label her, home breaker.
They will not succeed.
If all the three kids his half brother claimed to be his, wasn’t his.
It simply means the man is sterile.
OP should be concerned about how to check his brother’ Sperm count, and getting a new wife for him.
NoToPile:

Abi nau, so they will say she is the one that scattered their family and they will still blame her again.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by anonimi: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
mods, kindly push this post to the FP

Is your step brother significantly richer than you

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Regie2bless: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Oga investigator what u still waiting for, avoid ur brother na, stop sending the kids to his side, he should try and re- marry and not you sending the kids there, to me you are the cause of this whole situation, u fails to set boundaries, your wife is ur wife and not his, so there is very big limit to how he play or praise ur wife, tell ur wife to stop cooking for him, he should patronise buka or restaurant pending he get his woman. Don't give room to d devil, set boundaries. And if he tries such play with ur wife tell him to his face dat u don't like such play. Ur wife might be afraid to tell u anything because she don't want to be seen as the person dat broke ur family hence her distance when ever he is around.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
anonimi:

Is your step brother significantly richer than you

Even if he is richer does not warrant such behaviour to another mans wife, my elder bro has not even said close ti that i don hammer chair for him head, i no dey take my woman play o and she no dey misbehave because i dey let her know say i no dey tolerate shit from anybody and i don't serve shit to anyone
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Shedy204(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
It really hurt [color=#006600][/color].........men are use to heart break....
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by YeyeGbami: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osoboshi:
Man this ur brother don too cross line,and ur wife e be like u no dey put am for line if she do wrong.
My advice is look straight into there eyes and tell both of them what u don't want.u need to place authority in ur home

No more no less.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by soloehis(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Learn to communicate, communication is very essential in dealing with others..clear your mind of any doubt ,I believe nothing is going on between them but u need to secure ur territory very well.. confront your step brother..let him knw your boundaries..express your displeasure. Over how he is relating to your wife..warn ur wife too ..not going through ur mother..be firm as a man
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Successlane:

.... investigate this thoroughly, but politely and carefully.....
yeah
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Bowwow11(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

please keep us update here once you get to the final stage of ur investigation.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

First of all, op I'm sorry for whatever heartbreak that you may encounter after your findings. But if you don't find anything going on with your step bro and madam, then I wish you a happy and blessed marriage.

Do this...
Login her WhatsApp with your laptop through the web version without her being aware and monitor her conversation if she and your bro communicate through that medium.
You know how and when is the best time for you to do that. Peace!

Once again, sorry for any forthcoming heartbreak. But if not, happy married life!
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ifypaschal1978: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
09017610541 call me let me tell you what to do...you will definitely thank me later
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by fredylee: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
A man bites off a piece of meat and gives to your wife to eat, and she does not outrightly reject it. Wow!

There is a reason why at weddings a man and wife feed a piece of cake to each other. (not to anyone else)! That should tell you something.

He asks your wife when they (both) would be going on their own outing?! Another encroachment.

She picks his calls, rejects yours? What more evidence of danger and reaction trigger do you need?

Take back your home!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.