Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44145 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2007
+osisi:

this girl is a real[b] winch[/b].
just call her name and she appears.

Live!!!! Agenegode style! How now kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

En - hen!!!  Good!!! Join the club!  You think I am fooled by that you "wholey" steps here.  Let them keep inquiring--you too need some spare parts before "babyosisi" becomes frigid from staring at you! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

babeelove.
I'm not that kind of girl
This is it for moi
one shot deal by His grace.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2007
People call me tribalist even though what I have is just love for my Igbo nation and not hatred for others.
Igbo men are too much babeelove.
If you marry one,that's just the one you need.
They are good inside out grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2007
+osisi:

People call me tribalist even though what I have is just love for my Igbo nation and not hatred for others.
Igbo men are too much babeelove.
If you marry one,that's just the one you need.
They are good inside out grin

That is why I have vowed not to visit "kparakpo" threads.  I love all tribes because my brothers and sister and cousins are married from all over Nigeria and outside Nigeria.  If I may tell you confidentially---my husband is from Ibusa---Delta state!!!  The aje-butter Igbo not those strong faced across the Niger ones!!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin---Love you Uche!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin---The dude black like "shit"--love you hubby----I know you are online kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss---But the children all turned out as "potokri"  because my family get "potokri" blood!!!! ---My papa na half caste!!! You happy now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 1:09am On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

That is why I have vowed not to visit "kparakpo" threads.  I love all tribes because my brothers and sister and cousins are married from all over Nigeria and outside Nigeria. If I may tell you confidentially---my husband is from Ibusa---Delta state!!! The aje-butter Igbo not those strong faced across the Niger ones!!!! [/b] [/b] grin cheesy grin cheesy grin---Love you Uche!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin---The dude black like "shit"--love you hubby----I know you are online kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss---But the children all turned out as "potokri"  because my family get "potokri" blood!!!! ---My papa na half caste!!! You happy now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

ROFL.
You mean the Igbos with a complex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2007
+osisi:

ROFL.
You mean the Igbos with a complex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

Whatever!!!!! That is why you are a "tribalist"!!!  Which complex? Correct aje-butter dudes without "Haavy" accent for mouth!!!---That thing is such a turn off---That "ochuzo" accent!!!! I can't stand it!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

My dear, I am off to bed! I have to finish watching this "Six Feet Under--Season 5--I have been slugging around for months--I also have to wake up early in the morning early to cook for the week---I am working 6 out of 7 days next week- starting monday---for some serious overtime killing dough for my Nigerian trip--so I gatz to move now. Later love--we shall cyber again---God willing!!! Take care of you and yours! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 1:35am On Sep 16, 2007
any Igbo man wey no get strong mouth accept him identity,but quantifies it no be ajebutter Igbo
na woman e be !!
na me talk am
wetin go happen tomorrow make e happen today !

we no wan women men for Igboland
so if delta "ibos' think they are softer Igbos
na them sabi
make I wan my sisters
we don't want 2 skirt wearers in the house.

no wonder he can't control your parambulating ways lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he needs a dose of heavy Igbo to get you on a leash tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2007
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, babelove dont go now,
btw i used to go to agenebode for holidays, lol,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by debosky(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2007
you sef don join the winches be dat Aloib shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2007
+osisi:

any Igbo man wey no get strong mouth accept him identity,but quantifies it no be ajebutter Igbo[/b]na woman e be !!
na me talk am
[b]wetin go happen tomorrow make e happen today !

we no wan women men for Igboland
so if delta "ibos' think they are softer Igbos
na them sabi

make I wan my sisters
we don't want 2 skirt wearers in the house.

no wonder he can't control your parambulating ways lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he needs a dose of heavy Igbo to get you on a leash tongue

Ouch!!!!  This is definitely below the belt!  You and that you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mouth!  Don't worry!  I am sure that if I had one of those "macho" Igbos like you called them at home---im  "apku" hand go don reconfigurate my facial characteristics!  Well God knows what I need and has always given it to me!  Nothing go happen ma sister--just carry go oh with you "akpu-tugbe"!!!!!---agbero-igbo! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin--what do I want to do with those people who act like chaka the zulu on the dance floor pretending to do "Elecccccccctric Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide or Cha Cha sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!! wink E be like say na biafra war them dey fight for dance floor! Abeg carry go! "Strong tins"!!!! Love you Uche!!!! grin

debosky:

you sef don join the winches be that Aloib shocked

You nko?  Chief wizard insominiac!!! tongue

aloib:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, babelove don't go now,
between i used to go to agenebode for holidays, lol,

You don't want me to go and sleep?  Please Agenegode if where it is happening this Xmas.  You are welcome anytime.  Just visit any "Dokpesi" compound and you will find me there-----"Ray Power"!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2007
debosky:

you sef don join the winches be that Aloib shocked
i knew it that sooner or later they go dey call us witch. 9ja peeps so predictable.

sup jare babelove
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2007
babelove i used to be in that rice place, u knw any omamegbes??

ohhh levels!!!!lol, r u monica?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

i knew it that sooner or later they go dey call us witch. Nigeria peeps so predictable.

sup jare babelove

Goodmoring Dropppppppppppppppy!  Just cooking right now so I can "play" later today!  How is you? grin

aloib:

babelove i used to be in that rice place,[b] u knw any omamegbes??[/b]ohhh levels!!!!lol, r u monica?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed  How will a tell you who I am?  Yes!  Monica Lewinsky! See this girl oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2007
bwhahaha lewinsky ur butt cheek, anyways used to spend the holidays wid them

so wats up, wat r u up to
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2007
Time for morning prayers oh!  I dey come!!! wink----------- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2007
hahahaha, lol
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2007
so it didnt even bother una say dem just call us witch undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2007
bother ne ke? who takes people on nl serious, debosky na my paddy also, he was just joking
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

so it didnt even bother una say them just call us witch undecided

Why! Not from a handsome correct wizard! I will be his witchy anyday! tongue But the bobo no like my type!!! he he he he he he! cheesy That' s okay! He still does not know what a real woman is---no wahala--dem no dey carry last for that kain exam!!! wink

aloib:

bother ne ke? who takes people on nl serious, debosky na my paddy also, he was just joking

Correct boy! The kain wey a want for my daughter not the doyin13 type! ---that one na for me! he he he he he he he!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2007
lol, wetin doyin do u now, did u pray for me
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2007
hahahahahah, lol these gurlz, una don make witch a good thing, abeg anybody get d witch make dem give me chop grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

lol, wetin doyin do u now, did u pray for me

Don't you know he has been crowned the most qualified "houseboy" of the playboy mansion inside Nairaland The bobo too much! E be like "meat"!!! That type---I really sorry for the girl who will marry him. She is in for a "shocker"!!! You no see am The kind that gives some serious hunk of a "nightmare"!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Look ehnnnnnnnnn!!! Gosh!!!! In fact today is Sunday, so let me behave!!!! Of course I prayed for you oh and all my Nairaland family members! Don't get annihilated oh!

WHERE IS K0BE---I miss the dude and his correct "raps" oh! Real marriage material!!!! tongue

acidrop:

hahahahahah, lol these gurlz, una don make witch a good thing, abeg anybody get d witch make them give me chop grin

Witch is good! You know now!!!!! You do not even need babalawo for that kind of witch! This acidrop sef! You should know better. Every person get "correct witchcraft"! You just have to know how to use it well well!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
ewoooooooooo, school of witchery sef dey here, babelove na d witch teacher grin. abeg i don run ooo, am a born again christain, pastor's daughter oooooooo.

chei na doyin u just dey diss lik this, wetin happen now undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bluesky4(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
haha
Babelove, its a sunday and your talking about being a witch undecided undecided

how can I qualify to be in the insomniacs society?

acidrop, u look so preety in that picture grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
tnx blue sky, qualify? hmmm, i show u need 2 chop witch 1st ooooooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

ewoooooooooo, school of witchery sef dey here, babelove na d witch teacher grin. abeg i don run ooo, am a born again christain, pastor's daughter oooooooo.

chei na doyin u just dey diss lik this, wetin happen now undecided

I am not dissing him oh!  I just advise that he does not get married!  The woman go suffer well well! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  I dey hail am!  Diss ke?  what are you talking about? You sef!  I say the bobo be like meat---you no go fit chop am finish!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!  That one na real "thriller"!!!

You know I like all those "away" guys!  Those ones for Nigeria---nonsense!!!  No so so preach them sabi preach because of "poverry" abi na poverty,  No fun at all---dry gists!!!

Another one na that Siena!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  Gosh!!!  That one?  God have mercy.  I like am too much.  That British boy! he he he he he!!!  Charming!  Perfect gentleman. But the bobo dey sting oh!  If e sting you?  You go hearrrrrrrrrrrrammmm!!! No so my husband be---I am a sucker for those kinds of guys.  Not much talking but a whole "tipper" load of action.  The vocabulary nko?  The bobo too much!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

In fact I cannot get over his famous words[b]---"Assumption is the mother of all cock-ups"[/b]----ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!G-O-S-H!!!! I use those words all the time at work!!!! Chai!!!  E go do like say e no dey talk--but chei!  That dude can release some bomb shells!!! Chineke!!!  That dude cracks me up---real fun!!!  The best on Nairaland!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
blue-sky:

haha
Babelove, its a sunday and your talking about being a witch undecided undecided

how can I qualify to be in the insomniacs society?

acidrop, u look so preety in that picture grin

Please you are welcome!  Tired of thrashing threads! Boring threads for that matter!  You are qualified please--just drop your lines any day,  As you can see, no fighting here!  All love only!  You are welcome!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I love being a "love making" witch. I do not think God hates those. wink

Checking out acidrop's profile!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! tongue  Nice!!!  Please what of the rest?  abi are you in a wheelchair? cheesy   Show us the whole thing oh--to make sure you are "complete"--if not, we can workirrrrrrout!!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I am not dissing him oh! I just advise that he does not get married! The woman go suffer well well! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I dey hail am! Diss ke? what are you talking about? You sef! I say the bobo be like meat---you no go fit chop am finish! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! That one na real "thriller"!!!

You know I like all those "away" guys! Those ones for Nigeria---nonsense!!! No so so preach them sabi preach because of "poverry" abi na poverty, No fun at all---dry gists!!!

Another one na that Siena!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Gosh!!! That one? God have mercy. I like am too much. That British boy! he he he he he!!! Charming! Perfect gentleman. But the bobo dey sting oh! If e sting you? You go hearrrrrrrrrrrrammmm!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

In fact I cannot get over his famous words[b]---"Assumption is the mother of all cock-ups"[/b]----ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!G=-O-S-H!!!! I use those words all the time at work!!!! Chai!!! E go do like say e no dey talk--but chei! That dude can release some bomb shells!!! Chineke!!! That dude cracks me up---real fun!!! The best on Nairaland!!! grin

hahahahah, babe i dey feel ur delima with nl boiz. so which one come qualify now
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2007
babeeloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2007
lol babeelove is crazy, see how she wan take style see acids pic
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2007
haha, lol, aliob which part of asia u @?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
philippines baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (67) (Reply)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / It's Funny How / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.