Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,155 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44176 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hhmmmm . . .
Babeelove . . .
hhmmm

Still monitoring . . .
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Uche2nna:

Excess estrogen in the house,eh angry

WTF is going on undecided

Hello there!!! Just having some hormonal problems!---I think it is the time of the month and you have been having "free dinners" with them white babes!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Since it is sunday--we are "fellow worshipping"

somze:

Hhmmmm . . .
Babeelove . . .
hhmmm

Still monitoring . . .

Which wan be ya own sef? grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
Babeelove
Ola and mellow offered you to me here,
I am considering if you are evil enough for me cool

Ofcourse you have no say in this matter whatsoeva angry grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

Babeelove
Ola and mellow offered you to me here,
I am considering if you are evil enough for me cool

Of course you have no say in this matter whatsoeva angry grin

I see! Oya fire on!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2007
@Babeelove

I hope you are not inferring that I am . . . shocked shocked shocked

Abeg o. I be prodigious p***y chaser. grin grin grin

But unlike many folks around here, I find people that bat for the other
side amusing rather than turned off.

I no dey even do heterosexual anal let alone the . . . well let us jus leave it at that undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Hello there!!! Just having some hormonal problems!---I think it is the time of the month and you have been having "free dinners" with them white babes!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Since it is sunday--we are "fellow worshipping"

Which wan be ya own sef? grin

You wish it were real dinners. 80 percen of wat they can cook comes from a box or a can with instructions on how to microwave them. I can do that myself if i want to  angry I am an Igbo man and I need (as u righlt pointed out) my akpu, jollof, beef, plaintain etc. Not some goddamned soup and salad. Wat do they think I am ; Chinese?     That is why I still like my girls like I love my coffee. Black, smooth and hot!!!!

Itz all good tho'. I aint complaining much; a "free lunch" is a free lunch. Chop clean mouth. At least , like they say, half bread is better than buns!!!

Chi where r u?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

@Babeelove

I hope you are not inferring that I am . . . shocked shocked shocked

Abeg o. I be prodigious p***y chaser. grin grin grin

But unlike many folks around here, I find people that bat for the other
side amusing rather than turned off.

I no dey even do heterosexual anal let alone the . . . well let us jus leave it at that undecided

I beg no vex!!!! I  was just teasing ooooooooooooh!!!!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy We know what you are!  You have prove it!  Rock on baby!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Keep chasing the "holy P Grail"!!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2007
Uche2nna:

You wish it were real dinners. 80 percen of what they can cook comes from a box or a can with instructions on how to microwave them. I can do that myself if i want to >:

( I am an Igbo man and I need (as u righlt pointed out) my akpu, jollof, beef, plaintain etc. Not some goddamned soup and salad. What do they think I am ; Chinese? That is why I still like my girls like I love my coffee. Black, smooth and hot!!!!

Itz all good tho'. I aint complaining much; a "free lunch" is a free lunch. Chop clean mouth. At least , like they say, half bread is better than buns!!!

Chi where r u?

I trust you naaaaaaaaa! Hope na only "lunch" you chop oh! I know how you love them girlzzzzzzzzzzz! You sizzling bacon! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
This is really a crazy thread!!!
By heavens, guys today na sunday o
I no dey hia wen thunder go scatter una keyboards for desecration of sabbath

Meanwhile Babeelove do you have a pic or something?

Shut up Doyin, i did not ask you tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I trust you naaaaaaaaa! Hope na only "lunch" you chop oh! I know how you love them girlzzzzzzzzzzz! You sizzling bacon! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

It is wat it is grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by DaRkNeSs: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2007
Why was this thread move to the game sectoon undecided undecided na wa 4 Seun oh

Babeelove how was your bday party, i belived you had fun sha

Btw, where is my rice, chicken and soda along with cake cheesy cheesy eya am greedy sha
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2007
Uche2nna:

It is what it is grin

You betcha!  Sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzling!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

DaRkNeSs:

Why was this thread move to the game sectoon undecided undecided na wa 4 Seun oh

Babeelove how was your bday party, i belived you had fun sha

Btw, where is my rice, chicken and soda along with cake cheesy cheesy eya am greedy sha

Yes I had fun!  Sending yours via the cyberways!  Wham Wham Wham to you!  Thanks for being part of my birthday bash! cheesy

I think some people think this is a game show--instead of the "offtopic bonding" thread is should be under! Well, go figure!!!! undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

an attention seeker

I thought I made it clear I am straight tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2007
Doyin
Come on na, u called me ghetto chik else where . . .
I'm just protectin my ass from your types tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

Doyin

hahaha

Google chic and your vocab would be 1 more word improved.

As an aid try ''retro-chic''
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bpumpin1: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Well well! If you are not careful I will "turn" you too! wink

into what ?, undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
Doyin
what has slanks got to do wit the fact that you are certified gay tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

Doyin

hehehehe

Better dont drop that soap then grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

This is really a crazy thread!!!
[b]By heavens, guys today na sunday o[/b]I no dey hia when thunder go scatter una keyboards for desecration of sabbath

Meanwhile Babeelove do you have a pic or something?

doyin13:

an attention seeker

I thought I made it clear I am straight tongue grin

somze:

Doyin

doyin13:

hahaha

Google chic and your vocab would be 1 more word improved.

As an aid try ''retro-chic''

somze:

Doyin

doyin13:

hehehehe

Better don't drop that soap then grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Abeg make una no kill me with laff this sunday afternoon oh! oh!!!  Doyin13--next time mind the kind of songs you want to sing here oh!  This is Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Abeg make una no kill me this sunday oh!!! Doyin13--next time mind the kind of songs you want to sing here oh! This is Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

hehehehe

I will sing any song I want

In fact I am listening to Chef's Chocolate salty balls

Singin Chorus

Suck on my Chocolate Salty Balls
Stick them in ur mouth and suck em

Somze that is as clear an invitation if I have ever heard one grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Doyin
Soap? yeh woteva
I'm still not interested in your male ass, so go show it off at your gay bar  tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

hehehehe

Singin Chorus

Stick them up and suck em

Bha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You are not well!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bluesky4(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

hehehehe

Singin Chorus

Stick them in your mouth and suck em

chei, wat kind song be this!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
b_pumpin:

into what ?, undecided

into a gay bar---or salty balls!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
blue-sky:

chei, what kind song be this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCVT9lDwPM4
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
blue-sky:

chei, what kind song be this!

My sister, the thing no fear you? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Doyin13, on a Sunday? "Salty balls" ke? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bluesky4(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCVT9lDwPM4

Ooooh its south park, i remember that song, i used to think it was about chocolates undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
Well i'm gettin tired of this
came here for babeelove and i have a gay on me
*pukes*

I'll continue this when only straight people are here
besides i'm getting bored
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bluesky4(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

My sister, the thing no fear you? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Doyin13, on a Sunday? "Salty balls" ke? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

yes ooo, i am not ready for these 'salty balls', please keep them in your pants, or direct them to babelove. I'm sure she would love the chocolate taste shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2007
@BLUE SKY

Come na london u dey abi?

I sure say if u meet me, u go dey hungry for them balls

If experience is anything to go by wink grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
Can this get any worse?
*pukes again*
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
blue-sky:

yes ooo, i am not ready for these 'salty balls', [b]please keep them in your pants, or direct them to babelove. I'm sure she would love the chocolate taste :[/b]o

Yes oh! I love any kind of "balls" as long as they are healthy. Everyother thing is "salty" naaaaaaaaaa! So the balls are no exceptions!!!! grin You get am! More balls please!!!!

somze:

Can this get any worse?
*pukes again*

Sorry oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.