Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,201 members, 7,867,491 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44179 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
wow, they got hot guyz over there grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
hot ke, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
really? so they wowo, hw do u manage undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

lol babeelove is crazy, see how she wan take style see acids pic

I looked oh!  The babe's got it going up and down oh!  This girl has something to work with here oh!  Oh baby!  Na wa for you oh! grin  This one has sure done some "stuff"!!! tongue

aloib:

philippines baby

What the heck are you doing there? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

acidrop:

wow, they got hot guys over there grin

Why do you think she sleeps on Nairaland? tongue

acidrop:

hahahahah, babe i dey feel your delima with nl boiz. so which one come qualify now

The ones I will like to get  my hands on are as follows! You ask me oh!  So I will tell you! In no particular order.  Who a fit catch first na im go hearrrrrrrrrrammmmmmmmmmm!!! grin

Siena
Uche2nna
Doyin13
K0be
Debosky
Olanajim
Denex
Mellow
I-Man
Moondust
Laudate
Naijaking1
Jakumo
9ja4eva
gbadeX
desiezed
Bankole01

Infact they are too many!  Hot dudes--just by cybering with them--you will be forced to change you pantiliners like 3 or 4 times in one hour!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I grew up around guys all my life---seen too many dickies----- so don't blame me if my favourite toys are "dickies"!!! kiss  I played with the thing too much so I can't gerrr-enough of it!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

You find the hottest dudes in Political section!--I can't seem to control myself over there!  Na so so men full there! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Davidylan------------------heavens forbid!!! angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2007
they r cute o, not my type sha

lol, babelove i'm filipino
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

they r cute o, not my type sha

lol, babelove i'm filipino

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Wetin you dey do for here? Oh? Not your type eh? So which be your type?----You mama na Naija? cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I looked oh! The babe's got it going up and down oh! This girl has something to work with here oh! Oh baby! Na wa for you oh! grin This one has sure done some "stuff"!!! tongue

What the heck are you doing there? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why do you think she sleeps on Nairaland? tongue

The ones I will like to get my hands on are as follows! You ask me oh! So I will tell you! In no particular order. Who a fit catch first na im go hearrrrrrrrrrammmmmmmmmmm!!! grin

Siena
Uche2nna
Doyin13
K0be
Debosky
Olanajim
Moondust
Laudate
Naijaking1
Jakumo
9ja4eva

Infact they are too many! Hot dudes--just by cybering with them--you will be forced to change you pantiliners like 3 or 4 times in one hour!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Davidylan------------------heavens forbid!!! angry

ok i will rearrange those list
i never c siena so i cant say
doyin's got yummy abbs, but datz about it
uche hmmmm, the guy dey bully me jare
kobe, babe are u serious, dat one nah my sugardaddy ooo, am not sure he get am 4 looks
debosky, have cn just one pic with a stunnaz, i liked the stunnaz more than the person wearing it, no vex ooo, na just acidrop style
ola dat guy is into his education mehnnn, u falling 4 a geek?
moondust is cool, but i wish he was younger
the following 3 i never hear b4
9ja4eva, where is that guy, its been a while n yeah there is no other guy like him, character wise, he is sooooooooo cool, but he is too organised n soft for my liking jare

to introduce one, jayvin01, ok that guy is one hot fella, looks like chris brown go chek out his profile
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2007
hahaha at acids list
babelove, my mums not naija, dads naija, i cant date chinko guys abeg////ewwwww
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

ok i will rearrange those list

i[b] never c siena so i can't say[/b]

doyin's got yummy abbs, but datz about it

uche hmmmm, the guy dey bully me jare

kobe, babe are u serious, that one nah my sugardaddy ooo, am not sure he get am 4 looks

debosky, have cn just one pic with a stunnaz, i liked the stunnaz more than the person wearing it, no vex ooo, na just acidrop style

ola that guy is into his education mehnnn, u falling 4 a geek?

moondust is cool, but i wish he was younger
the following 3 i never hear before

9ja4eva, where is that guy, its been a while n yeah there is no other guy like him, character wise, he is sooooooooo cool, but he is too organised n soft for my liking jare

to introduce one, jayvin01, ok that guy is one hot fella, looks like chris brown go chek out his profile

Okay!  I will check out the "jaybird" you talked about! wink I do not like dudes that are too young oh!!!  I do not like too much explanation on how and where to "stick" things! cool

You go borrow me that your sugar daddy---K0be--- for about one night oh--plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! tongue

You no dey waka---so you do not know who the real dudes are!

In fact too many!  That Mellow Yellow is another one!--updating ma list!

Olanajim---ah-ah!  The guy has his own appeal!  I like "dickies" of all flavors---wharra heck are you talkin' about?---The guy na something else oh!  You have to de-code him! tongue  But he has a lot to offer---real "suyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya"!!!! kiss

Yes! I like guys that can express themselves. That 9ja4eva of a fellow only says one or two words but--I think he is shy or a virgin. In as much as I do not dig virgins---I will make an exception to him---he will be fun to "teach" a thing or two! The guy na wah oh! That "mountain of fire" guy! I am sure he will really be a "mountain of fire"!!! he he he he he he!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

hahaha at acids list
babelove, my mums not naija, dads naija, i can't date chinko guys abeg////ewwwww

Then why in the world are you claiming "Phillip"---Na for 3rd world country them born you? tongue  Chincos na no go area abeg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh---2 inch jelly fish liquefied dickies!!!!! So wetin be your type abi you be "Lebanese"? undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2007
lol, i'm half jo, angry lol. black guys, culd settle for whites also, asians, ewww, my mama no like them, so i no fit like them, eww
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

lol, i'm half jo, angry lol. black guys, culd settle for whites also, asians, ewww, my mama no like them, so i no fit like them, eww

OMG!!!! aloib!!!! You are in the right place then. So you do not see anyone you "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" for here? They are too many oh! I feel like I a kid in a candy store sometimes. You do not need profiles sometimes when you are "cybering" here. One word typed and you can figure them out instantly. I say this place gat some "hotties' in pants! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss May God help us all! Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeen! Thank God it is not in real life! J-I-S-O-S!!!! Kai!!!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
hahahaha, u sure there r hot guys here undecided undecided undecided, not seen any sha
maybe i avent seen them sha
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

hahahaha, u sure there r hot guys here undecided undecided undecided, not seen any sha
maybe i avent seen them sha

Where is your faith on this sunday morning aloib? undecided  Look harder---I say look harder!  Harder and faster!!!  Harder and faster!!! tongue

As much time as you spend here?  You mean no one has made you change your "stayfree" or should I say cata---catapult ya tampon ourrra your arse? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  I say harder, faster!  With all those your posts?  I had a few clues when I reached my post #5 im my first life!!!! tongue  Harder, faster I say!!!! cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
lol, i never see any, most of them r old sha, u knw, ,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

lol, i never see any, most of them r[b] old [/b] sha, u knw, ,

Okay! Siddon for there! When you grow old---come back to Nairaland. Let those "afins' be smooching you over there in "Phillip" land! When you get ripe enough--come back to Nairaland to be "plucked"!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na wah for thiz small girls oh! Ah-ah! shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2007
hahahaha, u don kolo, ok wer r the guys, doyin undecided,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

hahahaha, u don kolo, ok wer r the guys, doyin undecided,

Eh-hen! Now you are talking! The bobo is taking a break from Nairaland jo! I am sure he will be back. Don't worry! Have you gone to the music section to see the kind of music the bobo like to play! You cannot go wrong with that one oh! You like that one eh? I am sure you gatz your ways--you go girl! Catch am!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2007
I dey go mix jollof rice! Will be back soonest!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by bpumpin1: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
i hope say u turn dat rice well? i can imagine d other things u know how 2 turn 2.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2007
hmm doyin na my paddy, lol, ill be on the look out for hot nl guys sha
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
babelove don kolo o, this thread is still alive now
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2007
hhmm . . .
is this the babeelove that olanijim and mellow told me much about
Will monitor her developments for a short while
hhmm . . .
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
Na games section this thread come enter? Chai!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Eh-hen! Now you are talking! The bobo is taking a break from Nairaland jo! I am sure he will be back. Don't worry! Have you gone to the music section to see the kind of music the bobo like to play! You cannot go wrong with that one oh! You like that one eh? I am sure you gatz your ways--you go girl! Catch am!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

hehehe

Babeelove which kain music be that

Could it be 'I want to take you to a Gay Bar' by Electric Six grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2007
somze:

hhmm . . .
is this the babeelove that olanijim and mellow told me much about
Will monitor her developments for a short while
hhmm . . .

I see! You are welcome oh! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
aloib:

babelove don kolo o, this thread is still alive now

Oh girl! I had to search hard for the thread oh! I guess I assumed too much. Remember that "Assumption is the mother of all cork-ups"!!!! he he he he he he he!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

hehehe

Babeelove which kain music be that

Could it be 'I want to take you to a Gay Bar' by Electric Six grin grin grin

Yes oh! That one! Na wah for you oh!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin What a bloody song!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2007
b_pumpin:

i hope say u turn that rice well? i can imagine d other things u know how 2 turn 2.

Well well! If you are not careful I will "turn" you too! wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2007
Babeelove

How can you Object. angry

I thought you were a progressive liberal grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
Excess estrogen in the house,eh angry

WTF is going on undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2007
doyin13:

Babeelove

How can you Object. angry

I thought you were a progressive liberal grin

To a gay barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Look!  What on earth for?  My liberalism no reach so oh!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat a freak you are!  Please go to church today if it is the last thing you do before you proceed to the gay bar.  I have never heard the song and have no plans to do so.  But interesting insight to your purrrrrrrrrrrrrrsonolity! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.