Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Some Men Don’t Love Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Don’t Love Themselves (638 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by TMTR: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2022
What kind of simping behavior is this, let me get this straight,so you have money but it’s not showing in your body because you are looking haggard, wretched, malnourished and sickly but your wife will be looking all robust and fine to what you end and you wonder why men die first mostly in marriage

So you will be out there slaving, working and hustling for money but that money you go out everyday to make won’t be seen on your body, your parents that brought you to this world or your siblings but only your wife, mehn some men deserve to die by the firing squad . What kind of foolishness is this

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by God1000(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2022
I take good care of myself
Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by Boogyman557: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Some men don follow TOTTO and YANNSH..

Although me I de follow TOTTO well well but I de take CARE of my self..

Anytime wey I come back from ASHAWOO house..

I go buy better JEDI JEDI, mix RAW WEED inside and drink..

I go CHOP better food, AKARA and big BREAD or BEANS wit BREAD or BEANS and GARI..

That way, I go de look fresh and my energy go de BOOST..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by greenermodels: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
We live in the generation of weak men.
Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by tillaman(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
grin
Boogyman557
Try change your diet ooo
No just chop akara alone dey try chop better fish before you jazz ashawo house

Wtf man
Lite up my BD in peace

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by Blunttruth: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
TMTR:
What kind of simping behavior is this, let me get this straight,so you have money but it’s not showing in your body because you are looking haggard, wretched, malnourished and sickly but your wife will be looking all robust and fine to what you end and you wonder why men die first mostly in marriage

So you will be out there slaving, working and hustling for money but that money you go out everyday to make won’t be seen on your body, your parents that brought you to this world or your siblings but only your wife, mehn some men deserve to die by the firing squad . What kind of foolishness is this
It's nice, but does not necessary mean that the man will look haggard. The poster never said anything about him looking haggard.
Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by TMTR: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's nice, but does not necessary mean that the man will look haggard. The poster never said anything about him looking haggard.

He said people will only know he has money when they see his wife, what does that mean
Re: Some Men Don’t Love Themselves by Blunttruth: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2022
TMTR:

He said people will only know he has money when they see his wife, what does that mean

You can be rich and not flamboyant. Eg Mark Zuckerberg. Does he dress rich?

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 10 Different Girls Phone Numbers In A Day / No One Knows Tomorrow. / This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.