Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship (581 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship by Idamond: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Would you accept this as part of relationship terms?
The relationship is breaking we need this kind of agreement before going into a relationship..
Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship by Zonefree(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'll be delighted to be arrested over and over again than to be in a toxic relationship with a Nigerian girl!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship by H0didon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
I don't understand ohh... Agreement to carry problems and burden on your shoulder all in the name of relationship. You dey alright so .

So many good marriages that you're seeing today was out of true friendship which led to courtship and then marriage. All these fake serious relationship is all for sex sex and biling from the girl's side undecided. Just two people deceiving themselves by exploiting each other for personal gains.

As our Ancestors would say "Most men are the cause of their own death,always trying to carry unnecessary burden".

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship by virginprincess(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Godforbid i sign this nonsense with a Nigeria man,signing this statement with a man is like signing your death warrant,marraige is not a do or die affair,if one party knows that he or she can't cope it better you walk away alive than to end up 6ft below.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Strick Rule We Need In This Era Of Relationship by JustStupidity: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
How much is bail money and prison duration for this agreement? angry

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: / VIDEO: Entering Her Fat And Wet PussĀ„ / Her Mother Attends Deeper Life Bible Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.