Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate (36702 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by sweetkev(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
makavalley:
grin wey you which one be Agbor weed again.. hahahahahaha, you don stay Agbor Abi smoke Agbor weed before for you to know
But of you are weed smokers. NDLEA coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by makavalley(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Wike just want to distract and frustrate Atikus ambition dividing the party and sowing discord . Like since I didn't get the ticket you won't become the next president
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Flamzey00(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=ExudeLoveToAll post=115619635]

Are you sure you are fine?
[/quote
Are you sure you are human? Abi u want Sango to punish u and your generation
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by ajidikun: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Wike should be careful,Atiku no be Amechi oooo.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by BlackPantherxXx: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2022
HIPROFILE:

The bolded means you don't know Peter Obi.
This was a man that wrestled with dubious God fathers in Anambra stte, He single handedly fought a legal battle on his mandate and won the case after three years, they came up with Impeachment, he won them and served his full terms as Anambra governor unperturbed.

No be everybody deh make noise or do gragra over things Obi is a silent achiever.

Oga go and verify

I want to verify...

Saw he ran away from PDP primaries.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by sweetkev(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2022
makavalley:
grin wey you which one be Agbor weed again.. hahahahahaha, you don stay Agbor Abi smoke Agbor weed before for you to know
Both of you are weed smokers. NDLEA coming for you soon grin
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by wolesmile(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
victorazy:

His votes was added to Atiku
Added? As in, after the voting, his votes were then added to Atiku's votes?
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by eezor: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Flamzey00:
I have said it many times that Wike is a mad fellow. That guy no normal at all. Including those from his state. All of una Dey mad
It's you that is Mad. Rivers people is always known for peace and hospitality.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Prince111111: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Injustice Mary Odili is no longer in supreme court... Wike should not expect magic from his darling mummy

But truly votes are not transferable when you step down

How will SDP in Osun Election suddenly step down during the election and transfer all votes to APC
Tambuwal only instructed his followers to vote for Atiku he didn't force them to which there is no provision for that in our Constitution as amended and mind you, this is similar to the case of Osun. APC begged Omisore for sdp votes and they all voted for APC under the inducement of money and duress. Just take it to the bank the case has no merit and the technicalities are very poor
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Kayrich(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
muykem:
I don't understand something here. Is it that after Tambuwal stepped down, some deligates still voted for him and those votes were counted for Atiku?

No. You didn’t read this aspect of the report.

They prayed the court to “cancel the transfer of votes and a corresponding order restraining the 3rd respondent (Tambuwal’s) withdrawal in the primary was done after voting had commenced.”
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Wike is just a bitter butterfly who thinks his sticky saliva is strong like the sting of a bee.
He should tread carefully.
Even Tinubu is a business partner of Atiku.
Obi was once his VP candidate in same PDP.
Lastly, if his so-called suit succeeds, Amaechi can also claim legal grounds to ask for Tinubu's disqualification since not less than three aspirants stepped down in the APC too.
So, Wike should watch those beating drums for him.
I know he might be feeling hurt and betrayed about how things transpired twice in a party he thought he controlled. But it's better he pipes low and do whatever damage he wants to do quietly than show the world where he's going this giving them the opportunity to lay a net for him

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by makavalley(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin you've not answered my questions though.NDLEA coming for who? So na only weed you take remember Agbor grin
sweetkev:
But of you are weed smokers. NDLEA coming for you grin
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by sayso: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
doneback04:

Tambuwal step down from Atiku and he ask his delegate to vote for Atiku that was why Atiku won wike
so none of Tambuwal"s delegates voted for Wine?
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
He maintained that Tambuwal withdrew from the contest after voting had commenced and directed that his votes be assigned to Atiku.

This will be a legal problem for HE Atiku

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=115619338]Tinubu APC Muslim Muslim ticket and now Wike and Atiku fighting. Everything is working for Obi's victory!

I see Peter Obi emerging as the president of Nigeria,

This i have seen [lol. Because you are a childish in the game of politics. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for Obi to become nigeria president.]
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by anonimi: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wike de smoke weed indeed!

I remain OBIdiently Unshaken

Is that because you love failures, liars and rogues in an unshaken manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Sucre6: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
doneback04:

Wike can not leave PDP now because he has River State to deliver for PDP after,2023 election wike can leave but not now

And who tell you he can't deliver river state from any party aside PDP In fact that even makes him more dangerous because believe it or not wike would seamlessly delivers rivers to any part he wants ,I have heard him make statement like

They think low of us, but we will shock them,

He even boasted in the public that he will hand over the state to the person he chooses. That any other candidate is just contesting for formality sake
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by doneback04: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Wike you leave the sleeping dogs to sleep, the court will still declar Atiku winner besides I don't want wike to win because he will divide obi vote once he comes in to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by ganye1: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
It could be remembered that Wike used the courts to stop APC from fielding candidates in 2019 governorship elections in Rivers state and this paved way for him to return to the seat without much problem.
This time it is different because Nigeria is not Rivers state and he is dealing with a veteran in Atiku. Atiku will always outsmart Wike. Atiku has successfully fought Obasanjo's third term agenda in the courts and national assembly. He also fought successfully Obasanjo's attempt to stop from contesting for the presidency.
Wike is a sore loser. He contested election and failed. He should take it just like the others did.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by tony0806: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
wolesmile:
I don't understand o. Was Tambuwal's votes transferred to Atiku, or his delegates voted for Atiku?

Voting had commenced. It's like campaigning during elections. You could be disqualified by INEC if the plaintiff can proof that you campaigned "within the election period/when campaign had stopped"
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Flamzey00(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
eezor:

It's you that is Mad. Rivers people is always known for peace and hospitality.

Is your name error or Esau. No make thunder strike u from Congo. I no get joy Oooo. Oya rephrase your statement before I enter my upper echelon for your matter….
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by thisisit: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
JAMB question for ATIKU, OKOWA, & TAMBUWA.

IS IT RIGHT FOR A NORTHERN TO TAKE OVER AS PRESIDENT AFTER BUHARI'S 8 WASTED YEARS.

IF THE THE ANSWER IS NO, THEN:-

ATIKU SHOULD WITHDRAW
OKOWA SHOULD WITHDRAW
PDP - APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS
TAMBUWA - APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS

OTHERWISE WIKE SHOULD SUE ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THEIR SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Vado(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Well I think stuffs like this has to be done for the integrity of democracy. If you want to support someone, do so with your whole chest prior to the D-Day. Not taking undue advantage of others masking it as strategy. If the courts declares such acts as null and void. We won't have all these unserious aspirants.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by TLE900: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2022
I won't blame Wike for his actions. He can't just be treated like nobody. He stood when anyone was not ready to stand. He fought when anyone was not ready to fight. Some ran to Dubai. He has to leverage on something to negotiate for his future interest. Besides he is an astute lawyer. Abeg carry go.
ehemwhy:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/wike-sues-atiku-tambuwal-demands-recognition-as-candidate/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjrm_f70MD5AhX_xgIHHb4tA7cQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw2UthiPubP2gk1RO-Obca7o
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Enwhen(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2022
cremedelacreme:
This Wike dey smoke Igbo I swear. With the present crisis in the PDP, Peter Obi is gradually getting closer to Aso Rock.

That's where u people are getting it wrong , Crisis in the PDP only favours Baba Tinubu, and not the best candidate Obi, it is only an issue in APC that would favour Obi mainly in the south , favours either Obi or Baba Atiku in the north, knw this , Obi and Atiku r opposition, I am saying it with the hope that PMB would not influence the election as an incumbent, but if he does , shaky shaky Daddy is our next president
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by uglodoh(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2022
wolesmile:
I don't understand o. Was Tambuwal's votes transferred to Atiku, or his delegates voted for Atiku?
The write up was not cleared enough. If Tambuwa's votes were counted for Atiku, wike has a case. If Tambuwa's voters voted Atiku during the election. Wike has nothing to hold on.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by victorazy(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2022
wolesmile:

Added? As in, after the voting, his votes were then added to Atiku's votes?

During the in house party votes, when a candidate steps down in solidarity to another, he is allowed to submit his own votes to the other person he is supporting.
That was the game they played Wike.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Prince111111: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2022
doneback04:

Tambuwal step down from Atiku and he ask his delegate to vote for Atiku that was why Atiku won wike
but did he force his followers to vote for Atiku? Is there no freedom of canvasing? Or does the Court know the total number of delegates Tambuwal could have? You yourself should think does the case even have merit? This is the last card of Wike to find peace with himself and Atiku with the sense of "allow the Court to settle it for us"
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by uglodoh(f): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2022
tony0806:

Voting had commenced. It's like campaigning during elections. You could be disqualified by INEC if the plaintiff can proof that you campaigned "within the election period/when campaign had stopped"
The primary election was brocast live.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
WendieT:
I did not watch the primaries election, but[b] if the votes of Tambuwal were assigned to Atiku after voting had commensed, then Wike will win in court.[/b]

If @ bolded happened atiku is in big mess. He will later regret why he did not make him vice

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by IamAtikulate: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
We all watched the convention live. There was no transfer of votes.

Wike knows what he is doing. He is clearing the path for his Christian brother.

OBI PETER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.