Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (26319 Views)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by etrouble: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
The Atikulation you and Bishop Oyedepo supported last time lost woefully to the City Boy
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Willie2015:

Tinubu do not think he can bribe Christian leaders....
He has two choices to the Presidency...as a candidate...
Pick a Christian Vice or a Muslim Vice...
He will choose the ticket that will give him the best chance...
Anyone including you will make the same decision.

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by God1000(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Exactly!!! Aside his Muslim Muslim ticket, no sane person should vote APC they are the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
I couldn't agree more dear
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If all nigerians reason the way you do.

Apc would be dead by now.
Yes oooo
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by makavalley(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Times are changing, people waking up things no longer the way it used to be allowing politician decide in thier chamber, making personal decision for their self pocket interest. Buying both religious leaders and voters with money.
we are no longer docile this is democracy people wants the best for the society
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Skty: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Highly unacceptable. Tinubu thinks with his money, he can bribe Christian leaders and have his way

The bishop saga nko? Till today we don't know if they are real bishops or not
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Skty: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
It is acceptable to me as a Christian who has watched Tinubu lead a state without rancour between Muslims and Christians.

A state where Nigerians that are non-yoruba can grow in the civil service without fear of sack due to tribal or state origins.

If any candidate can boast of such besides Tinubu, let him show us the proof.

We will certainly go and verify.

Why are u not contesting? I'm sure you would have made a better candidate...isn't he too old?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by EmeeNaka: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
It is acceptable to me as a Christian who has watched Tinubu lead a state without rancour between Muslims and Christians.

A state where Nigerians that are non-yoruba can grow in the civil service without fear of sack due to tribal or state origins.

You are not a Christian in any way, although I don't care

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Ellasure: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=IMO01 post=115620761]

Baba stop this igbo tribal card and save Nigeria

If you vote Peter Obi

I vote Peter Obi

We vote Peter Obi

Peter Obi coming from the land of lesbians licking asses will not be our president ijmn. Peter Obi as a person could be a good president but his accompanying Igbo people political base will destroy the Nigerian landscape with lazy and simplistic approaches to political problems of Nigeria.

I think as at today, Nigeria need someone in the mold of iyesome Wike of river state. He missed out of the PDP presidential ticket and 2023 election is rudaless.

Nigeria may cease to exist with the bandits collecting taxes of local farmers in the northern Nigeria and controlling the areas in the absence of state governors who collects monthly federal allocations.

If you are thinking that the bandits will disband without a good fight ask Somalia and Afghanistan people.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by kwasoly(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable

Heading to crash in otamiri

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Interesting2023: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Oga stop reasoning with your anus abeg...we are in more serious state of extinction as a nation thru various issues of debt to various countries, religious tension and bad economic woes coupled with insecurity. And u're here telling us how a man managed religion in just Lagos State out of 36 States, forgetting that the perception and conception of Lagosians when it comes to religion is way different compared to how those northerners extremize religion. Plz don't come here to comment trash, the people are really angry now than b4.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Sunnyski: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train

Yes, bat is a moving train that's moving to failure.

His fall come 2023 will be tremendous.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by alfsalami: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Kukah has long lost his bearing , he now speaks from both sides of his mouth

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Truthisunique2: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
rippa:

They could not accept a Christian from the north to be a VP to a southern Muslim., is it a Christian Christian ticket dey will now accept
point of correction north don't have problem having northerner christian as VP

They only have issues with tinubu because he is a fake Muslim and as such Islam isn't represented

If a Fulani Muslim is President and south agree a northernern christian should VP him, you would see whether north won't vote it
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by SHINJA: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba muslims are the ones destroying this country.....

Is better we send all of them to North

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by SHINJA: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2022
alfsalami:
Kukah has long lost his bearing , he now speaks from both sides of his mouth

Shut up,head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by sukkot: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2022
emilokan emilokan yansh dey shake oooo hand dey shake oooo but e dey shout emilokan grin grin

naija go kee pesin with laugh ooo cheesy
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by iezeiyida(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Yes. Every sane Nigerian should vote for Peter Obi
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Safyqueen: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2022
emeernest:
Assume the ticket wins & we have a Muslim-Muslim President & Vice.

Now assume a reverse scenerio & we have a Christian-Christian President & Vice.
Do you think this would be acceptable to Muslims especially Northern Muslims?

No matter how we sugar-coat it, that M-M ticket will heighten religious tensions & further divide the country along religious lines.

Just wondering how those who wrapped their religion with politics and democracy are thinking the Muslims are their contemporary in that respect. Most of Muslim politician in this country are never Islamic clerics but such cannot be said of other religion.

Hunger, corruption, insecurities, under-development is non respecta of religion, tribe. The earliest we separate politics from religion the best.

Religion is of GOD ALMIGHTY while politics especially this democracy of a thing is of western super powers.

Good governance is what nourishes humanity irrespective of religion of the people.

You can't hate your neighbor and be expecting him to pray/praising for you.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Father254: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2022
After the coming presidential election I will know the number of mad people in this country. After what we have been through they still have the gut to be calling APC as a party to vote again.

Past 8 years is a total nightmare. Students at home. Business is falling apart, security challenges everywhere,cost of things very high cos of dollar increase.

MM ticket is the worst of it all.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Focusmi: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2022
2023 Election will be very interesting. Nigeria and Africa destines and prosperity at the mercy of politicians
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Okhuadams(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:
Tinubu-Shettima ticket unacceptable, we are waiting – Bishop Kukah

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/12/tinubu-shettima-ticket-unacceptable-we-are-waiting-bishop-kukah/
My highly respectable Bishop I greet you in God's name. Both Christian ticket is not a guarantee for good governance, neither Muslim ticket as well. Is also not a guarantee that others with both religion ticket will do well as well. If APC is not acceptable there are other choices in other parties. I just wonder why the so much talk on Tinubu. Plz let everyone vote their choice and leave the man.alone
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by brideman: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
"Tinubu-Shettima ticket unacceptable, we are waiting – Bishop Kukah"

Enough of this "waiting" there must be a way forward,
paraventure, they work there way through, we wait for
another eight years?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by effort1: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train

Baba we no well, e dey shout Emilokan

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Good development
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Jones4190(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
Apart from this terrible combination, please tell me one good reason why I should vote for APC again

The growing social polarization and privation, killings, kidnappings, ethno-religious conflicts under this party should bother you.

ASUU strike is still on, any nairaland student still thinking of voting APC should seek urgent help, it means your mumu never do
Tell us 5 things that your 2023 Presidential aspirant will do for Nigeria. Just 5 please. Don’t insult or argue with me, just five reason
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by iike: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Lagos is for every Nigerian ,Tinubu himself is not from lagos state. Tinubu did not do any thing special in Lagos.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Okhuadams:
My highly respectable Bishop I greet you in God's name. Both Christian ticket is not a guarantee for good governance, neither Muslim ticket as well. Is also not a guarantee that others with both religion ticket will do well as well. If APC is not acceptable there are other choices in other parties. I just wonder why the so much talk on Tinubu. Plz let everyone vote their choice and leave the man.alone

Why don't you people leave Peter Obi alone?

Hypocrite.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by tiger28: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2022
I read all the Biafran comments here.....I will laugh Sooooo much after election.

The Payback will be Collosal!!!!

The antecedents of Ibos during this election have shown HOW it will go IF any of them leads this Country ....It will be Threats, abuse, more threat, savagery etc.

Imagine these Primitive Idiots THREATENING anyone that is supporting Tinubu in SE while they are all over Nigeria promoting Obi?

These PRIMITIVE Ppl Cannot govern Anyone!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by elivtjackson5(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:
Tinubu-Shettima ticket unacceptable, we are waiting – Bishop Kukah

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/12/tinubu-shettima-ticket-unacceptable-we-are-waiting-bishop-kukah/
THE MANY LIES OF TINUBU AND HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM AGAINST PETER OBI

To put the matter straight Peter Obi is the most accepted of all the presidential candidates among the Nigerians from all ages, professions, tribes, religions, of course peter obi is the most suited for the job among the contenders.

Unfortunately his political opponents especially that of APC, BOLA TINUBU and his campaign team are scheming and working hard to destroy the good will that Nigerians have bestowed on Obi.

The OBI's campaign team should therefore put in some work to counter this as they prepare to commence campaigns soon .

I am going to clearly state here the evil strategies that the BATIST are using to dent Obi's candidature and advice on how Obi's team should counter this.

Tinubu's evil goals.

1) Create the impression that Peter Obi is a sectional project.

2) Portray Peter Obi's supporters across Nigeria as Ipob and violent people and intolerant.

3) Portray Peter Obi and the Obidients as deceitful and liars.

4) Portray Obi's presidency as a tribal project.

HOW THEY WORK ON THIS EVIL SCHEMES

Tinubu's campaign team hires and pays some people especially in the media to design and create violent posts, engage in tribal discriminating acts and posts, issue tribal warnings and threats, while hiding under the Obidient camp to carry out this evil acts. Then they turn around and accuse Peter Obi and his supporters.

They sponsor and publish this acts on national dailys (e.g. The Nation Newspaper) social media, and infact all media claiming victims and making the Obidients the culprit.

They create false and deceitful informations including endorsements by celebrity figures, some polticians, videos, images hiding under the image of the obidients, then turn around to publish such reports as lies and deceit from Obidient team.

An example was a sponsored article where Tinubu8 campaign team hired some criminals called Igbo youths.

They issued threats that Tinubu's campaign team are not allowed in the South East. They ran to the Guardian newspaper paid and published it.

All these is to portray Peter Obi's support base as intolerant.

Treacherous indeed.

A lot of dangerous scenarios like this one plays out every day.

However let me warn Obi's team that more aggressive versions of this evil scheming by Tinubu, his campaign team and his supporters are in store against Peter Obi's Presidential aspiration and the movement

But we know that lies, propaganda and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi's Campaign Team, The Labour Party (LP) And All Obidient Supporters Must Therefore Be Proactive In The Way They React And Respond To The Many Lies Emanating From the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
MoodysMood:
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 4 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors and,
Illiterates.
Check the list and note where you belong
And they are more than you guys that are making noise and creating several monikers up and down on social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile / Buhari, Tinubu, Others Arrived Osun State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.