Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (26280 Views)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by thunder74(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2022
murmee:
How many Non Igbos are in the Civil Service in ALL of Igboland?

A state where Nigerians that are non-yoruba can grow in the civil service without fear of sack due to tribal or state origins.

I am a Yoruba man living in Lagos. I may not know how many Non Igbos that are in the civil service in Igbo land.

I only responded to the the quote above when throwback made the above statement.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Jesusloveyou: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:
But Agbado people said he endorsed it
did you read what kukah said.
he said we should wait for what they will explain to us better.
kukah never said it is unacceptable, he said we should wait for campaign
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by onuman: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
murmee:
Are you for real? That means you don't know that Tinubu's wife is a Christian and some of his children are also Christians. How else do you want him to show regard for Christians. Charity they say, begins at home!
Tinubu's Political wife - Christian to shore up his support base.
If he has regard for his wife and children Tinubu wouldn't have accepted the Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by asanausana91: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Tinubu will lose cause he chose a Muslim
Tinubu will lose cause he's sick
Tinubu will lose cause he's in APC
Tinubu will loose cause he supported buhari..

I think enemies are supposed to be happy cos he made the wrong choice?
But instead they're flared up cause they know he'll definitely win grin

If he shot himself in the leg by making those wrong choices, it should be an advantage to his opponent, rather they're more pained cause they know it's tinubu for president or no other..

APC for president, tinubu for president 2023 inshallah
and who give you the rights to decide for us? We have the right to express our feelings. We cannot keep quiet when evil people are using corrupt money to buy votes.
Tinubu is banking on his stolen riches to buy hungry voters and we will not allow that.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by LiveWithIt: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
asanausana91:
and who give you the rights to decide for us? We have the right to express our feelings. We cannot keep quiet when evil people are using corrupt money to buy votes.
Tinubu is banking on his stolen riches to buy hungry voters and we will not allow that.
Exactly don't keep quiet don't vote any other person vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria, I like the fact you've seen the light in Tinubu God bless you
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Safyqueen: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
emeernest:

You are right but Nigeria is a complex country where you can not relegate religious & ethnic sentiments to the background - at least for now.
If GOOD GOVERNANCE is all that matters, why was FEDERAL CHARACTER enshrined in our Constitution? It's simply to make every section of this country have a sense of belonging in National affairs.

Thanks for your understanding. Federal character is about zone or region and not about religion. The country had passed through regional wars and not religious one hence region has become a phenomenon of concern.

For God's sake, those accusing Tinubu today of islamization are not as balanced, tolerating religiously as Tinubu. He has one wife, only one and a pastor for years. Show me any of those christain politicians with Muslim wife talk less of her being a cleric. None.

Religiously when he was a governor, look as his team who are his men today, are christains not even more in number?

This Muslim-muslim ticket is just like a leap year of a thing, it reincanate when ever a southern Muslim click national ticket that require northern deputy for balancing.

It will only call for concern or referred to as an agenda somehow if a northern Muslim candidate says he must go for southern Muslim as vice except it is obvious somehow that the person choosen is overbearing politically as the case may be.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Sagtop: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Someone should tell Father Kukah to remind us of the religion of Aguyi Ironsi & Yakubu Gowon deputies kiss
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by awuri4: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
How can he stop with an uncontrollable hand and let vibration?
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Okhuadams(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Why don't you people leave Peter Obi alone?

Hypocrite.
Hypocrite who hold am or any of them for that matter my survival is not in any of their hands if yours is in Obi hands congratulations
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Pabloma: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train
You people will wait till Jesus come…… continue waiting !!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by donmik: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
May you live long, Bishop.

You have always stood for the church without any fear
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by eternallyfocus: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
What has Muslim Christian ticket offered us as a Nigeria ,Osinbajo that is just there as a figurehead ....abeg leave religious sentiment jare
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by IamAtikulate: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
did you read what kukah said.
he said we should wait for what they will explain to us better.
kukah never said it is unacceptable, he said we should wait for campaign
It's a pity urchins can't even comprehend simple English.

Read Kukah full speech.

cheesy
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Femi8586(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
Apart from this terrible combination, please tell me one good reason why I should vote for APC again

The growing social polarization and privation, killings, kidnappings, ethno-religious conflicts under this party should bother you, even if it doesn't affect you.

ASUU strike is still on, any nairaland student still thinking of voting APC should seek urgent help, it means your mumu never do

I wish all Nigerians could reason like this, APC would have been long gone.

It's just unfortunate, so many Nigerians are dummies, gullible, foolish, ignorant and wicked.
These politicians have weaponized poverty, religion, illiteracy and tribalism for their selfish interest. So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Simao88(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
It is acceptable to me as a Christian who has watched Tinubu lead a state without rancour between Muslims and Christians.

A state where Nigerians that are non-yoruba can grow in the civil service without fear of sack due to tribal or state origins.

If any candidate can boast of such besides Tinubu, let him show us the proof.

We will certainly go and verify.

O
Bro. No one is against his ability what we all are saying is, he got this one wrong ok.

But let's wait to see if actually he got this wrong. Time shall tell.

Shikena!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by asanausana91: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Exactly don't keep quiet don't vote any other person vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria, I like the fact you've seen the light in Tinubu God bless you
it is better I die than voting for a corrupt drug lord.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by syntekelite(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Shebi Dem say kukah support Muslim Muslim abi "competence" as the idiots called it

Till election reach this issue won't finish, tinubu don lose 95% Christian votes

Yet the Muslims he needs their sympathy have not cum to his aid, they stand with fulani Muslim

I have a feeling atiku will win.. ibos generally have always been predominantly pdp all their life, its like a generational thing,obi going to labour party has shaken that table a lil bit,but i dont think he can get all ibos votes forget social media,the main ibo politicians are in the east with solid political structures dating back years, most have invested sweat and money into pdp..and of course atiku is fulani so the north is his.. tinubu would have stood a chance cos of his party structure and influence but the shettima issue has destroyed his popularity,i can categorically tell you christians are going to show him shege... If only obi had more influence in the north he wld win by a landslide, moreover when i mention the north am talking about their unshakable rigging machine.. THE ALMAJIRIS ...
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by LiveWithIt: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
asanausana91:
it is better I die than voting for a corrupt drug lord.
You won't die in Jesus name you'll live long to proclaim the goodness of the lord
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Apst: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu made Lagos a Muslim state. Mumu go and verify. The owners of Lagos aworis epes and co are traditionalist and christian more than Muslims but the 1999 constitution written under tinubu made Lagos a Muslim state go AND VERIFY

Throwback:
It is acceptable to me as a Christian who has watched Tinubu lead a state without rancour between Muslims and Christians.

If any candidate can boast of such besides Tinubu, let him show us the proof.

We will certainly go and verify.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Truthisunique2: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
syntekelite:

I have a feeling atiku will win.. ibos generally have always been predominantly pdp all their life, its like a generational thing,obi going to labour party has shaken that table a lil bit,but i dont think he can get all ibos votes forget social media,the main ibo politicians are in the east with solid political structures dating back years, most have invested sweat and money into pdp..and of course atiku is fulani so the north is his.. tinubu would have stood a chance cos of his party structure and influence but the shettima issue has destroyed his popularity,i can categorically tell you christians are going to show him shege... If only obi had more influence in the north he wld win by a landslide, moreover when i mention the north am talking about their unshakable rigging machine.. THE ALMAJIRIS ...
my bro you have said it all
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by andycom(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train

Nwa mugu
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by ransomed: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
No need of flogging a dead horse,it amounts to nothing.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by princeabdul(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol, local man is trying to cash out. So are you speaking for all Christians in Nigeria??
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Shikini: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gbam
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by asanausana91: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You won't die in Jesus name you'll live long to proclaim the goodness of the lord
amen.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
God is not man. Pastors and Alfas or imams are not God. I thought the race should be from the altar of God to heaven not knowing it's from altar to politics.

We Christians don't fight for God rather God fight His battle by himself.

Tinubu/Shetima were God's hand made.

Tinubu is the next Nigeria president. It's not about anger but numbers to choose president.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by 8BitGee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
emilo2bad:

many igbo boys speak and write Yoruba fluently. forget that thing we know, if you are yoruba you criticise Tinubu without saying it nobody will questions you. so Igbo boy I got you on this

Lobatan, oro e ti wa toju sumi. Olohun a ma so e jare grin it's a faceless forum so you're free to believe what you want.

I needed to say it to expose the farce you guys are cooking. I won't support Tinubu because he's Yoruba and Muslim like me even after knowing very well his antecedents. I asked you, where's Tinubu's father's house in Lagos? Who is his father? Nibo ni agbo Ile won?

Yours sincerely,

Chukwuemeka Obidient tonguegrin
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Neitan(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Billygee2u: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
Apart from this terrible combination, please tell me one good reason why I should vote for APC again

The growing social polarization and privation, killings, kidnappings, ethno-religious conflicts under this party should bother you, even if it doesn't affect you.

ASUU strike is still on, any nairaland student still thinking of voting APC should seek urgent help, it means your mumu never do
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by Billygee2u: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:
But Agbado people said he endorsed it
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by jamislaw(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Highly unacceptable. Tinubu thinks with his money, he can bribe Christian leaders and have his way
pls vote peter Obi or Kwankwaso simple
Re: Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting by saintrow1: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Tinubu will lose cause he chose a Muslim
Tinubu will lose cause he's sick
Tinubu will lose cause he's in APC
Tinubu will loose cause he supported buhari..

I think enemies are supposed to be happy cos he made the wrong choice?
But instead they're flared up cause they know he'll definitely win grin

If he shot himself in the leg by making those wrong choices, it should be an advantage to his opponent, rather they're more pained cause they know it's tinubu for president or no other..

APC for president, tinubu for president 2023 inshallah

Pure facts
God will bless you and your generations to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.