Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? (458 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? by LoveUdie: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
If we check your bank balance, how much is there?
I'm talking about the money you made by yourself not what someone dashed you. How much are you capable of generating?
Before you get married as a lady, you need a job, build your business, and work on your skill. Find legitimate ways to make money.
You should pay your bills, take good care of yourself, and have some left for future purposes,s and bless lives! Let men know you are a virtuous lady looking for who to add value to not suck dry!

The reason lots of ladies are always broke despite their salary is that they live above their means!
She will collect a salary of #30, 000, squander everything before the middle of the month and go hunting for a man to pick up her mess! You can't be earning that amount and be wearing #5, 000 shoes to work, what for? Some will earn less than #20, 000 and must wear the latest designer clothes and even carry Gucci bags! That's why some husbands are always in debt! Some earn so much but there is nothing sensible to show for it. The wife is a waster and a squanderer who will not contribute anything to the marriage and still waste the one her husband gives her!
A virtuous woman is a money-generating machine! Read Proverbs 31 for more understanding. Your virtue should be producing money, my dear sister! If your character doesn't put money in your bank account, your virtue as a woman is not complete!
A lady who is ready for marriage is not broke! Neither is she a beggar!
A woman who wants any man to take her seriously must be ready to contribute in every area to the success of the marriage including finance. Marriage is not about me...me...me! So many husbands are financially frustrated and bankrupt because they have wives who can consume but not produce!

Your financial responsibility as a single lady is not in the hands of your fiance! Stop grabbing him by the throat and asking him to buy every damn thing for you including your bra and pants! If he gives it to you, fine. If not, take care of yourself, that is how to win a man's respect!
I paid my bills when I was single and lived alone as a spinster. I paid my rent, took care of my groceries and utilities, fixed my life and whatever my fiance gave was a bonus. I can't remember asking my fiance for money to buy something for myself. Whatever help he rendered was willingly from his heart not through coercion, pressure, and aggressive demand. I like making my money and being a blessing to my man. That way, I have my esteem intact and also win his respect. If you want respect from your man and in-laws in marriage, you must earn it. It is not cheap. It does not drop on your laps on a platter of gold!

Marriage is for mature adults who are ready to take responsibility and be a blessing to each other!
Many women are frustrated in marriage because the man is not taking financial responsibility. Many men are frustrated and suicidal because they are broke and their wives couldn't help out.
In life, there is raining season and a dry season. There are times your husband has so much and there are times he has little or nothing. When his finance is low, help, balance up in that area so your finance wouldn't go into a comma or die an untimely death.
No woman should be 100% financially dependent on her husband. Learn to make your own money. Add value to humanity, and be a blessing to others. Money is an exchange for the services you render or goods you sell to others. It will boost your self-esteem and make you feel good about yourself. There is nothing like adding value to others and being rewarded for it. Be a blessing to others. Don't die in the kitchen! There is a reason why you are created, find out, develop it, and get rewarded for it!
As a single lady, plan to go into marriage as a blessing, not a curse!
Don't be a financial burden to men. Don't be a financial burden to others.
Avoid being a beggar.

It's okay to ask for help but do not make it a habit.
Stop asking for every Tom Dick and Harry to give you money, you can make your money. You don't have to be broke before month end and start begging men to give you money.
If you are still in school, think of what you can sell or services to render to fellow students to earn additional money and relieve your struggling parents of financial stress! Think, pray and read!
If you are already working, manage your finance well. What you have is enough if well managed. Do not live above your means.
Wearing expensive clothes, shoes, and bags does not mean you are rich or wealthy. Wealthy people don't go broke to prove what is already apparent to others.

Do not compare yourself with others.
Live your size per time.
Invest in other streams of income.
Don't let your income stay static, think, dream big, and work harder.
You can buy your own car and build your own house.
You can be beautiful, godly, and rich!
You can be a blessing to your man.
You are a blessing!
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
Source: allsinglesandmarried.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? by jeromestarks: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
I must have at least 3M before I get married.
I can not go and carry somebody's daughter from her father's house to come and suffer with me. No be witchcraft be that?
Only virgins worth the stress of marriage. If your wife isn't a virgin then there is a 100% possiblity that some of your children aren't yours.
Women always go back to fvck their ex.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? by phelonrays: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
shocked

All this epistle untop woman matter? haba ! embarassed
Re: How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
phelonrays:
shocked

All this epistle untop woman matter? haba ! embarassed
Na the version just off me

I don't know if it is old or new
Re: How Much Is In Your Bank Account Before You Think Of Marriage? by OAra: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mind you, there is a huge difference in cost of living between Italy and Nigeria, but to put in naira what amount of money I'd need to have in my bank account before considering marriage...if we include at least a part of cost of the house (that one usually pays off bit-by-bit over the long run via mortgage), I'd say give or take 150k € which is around 64,512,235 naira (according to Google).

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down / Watch Moment Female Singer Ur!nated In Fan’s Mouth During Performance / Fantastic Leak Of Olosho Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.