Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Loving Wrongly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Wrongly (157 Views)

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. / Loving Wrongly 4 / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Wrongly by Central22222: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Loving wrongly
Episode 3
Royce was so disappointed that he wasn't able to talk to Thelma. He knew deep down that he wasn't giving up on her, he just needed to push harder. What pained him the most was Pedro's intentions towards her.

Later that day, Royce and Mallory was at the bar waiting for Pedro. Mallory noticed Royce was not looking so comfortable, so he decided to ask. "Hey guy, I noticed you've not been active this days", Mallory said, "Am perfectly fine, it's just work and stress", Royce replied, "Are you sure, or is it the lady you talked about, did she turn you down?", he asked, "It's more complicated than you think, so, I don't want to talk about it, but don't worry, am fine", He replied, "Good, but am always here in case you decided to talk about it, I know Pedro can be hard sometimes", he said, "Don't worry, but thanks", he replied. They were discussing other issues when Pedro walked in feeling so excited.

"Pedro, you are late, what took you so long, you must have been busy at work", Mallory said, "It can't be work, it's probably Thelma, I think he was with her", Royce replied, "Yea, you are right Roy, it's Thelma, mehn, that girl is so good, she is something else, you need to see the way she was riding on me, that girl is good, she got a whole lot of energy and strength in her and guess it wasn't hard to break her down", Pedro said ...
Read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/12/loving-wrongly-3/

(1) (Reply)

Tyufgjhgjkghkhjkjl / What Is The Fate Of Nigerian Youths / Full Movie Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.