Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? (686 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) / Why Do Niger Girls Talk Through The Nose? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
To cut long story short ,am a guy that doesn't really belive in fairly tale love,mostly Niger side of Nollywood,Bollywood ,thou I fancy the Western concept of love,date and freedom.i am a guy in my my late 3Os and still struggling and over the years been of help to others ,youths and family in my lil contribution to God and the society.Am might not be going to Church all the time but I have respect for godly things and belives or values .My romance is not that fluid or active but fun sometimes even if don't go or force myself into it ,it comes easily and enjoyable to me .but if force my self on it or like others it won't be worth it or end well .

Am a handsome guy but don't see it as a pride but a compliment to every one's gifts by nature .but I dont why anything these Niger girls come to my way and blah blah and pity and you start helping them they will trade on you like a junk and trash even with words and regards but latter regrets (mostly when you don have money at your trying times )and it's so painful .

The girl I once met in the East and told her I only wanted date and she said she want it serious and stories of her live that touches the heart and past ,I felt for it or fell lemme say ,she end up playing me Infront of my eyes and clear findings and still blaming games (were I was footing all bills even thou we don't start with that ,but I was open cos meeting her bought money luck (Niger way n belives)and my side ..she end up bringing up her bad and past side and games and many folks,pals around me warn of her green lights and doings shadily.

Laslas we broke up 3ice and she is still regreting and begging of return and can do anything but I feared her motives have seen and she is a past for me (cos I never intend to go far with her but she was the one that wanted it so) unfortunately like them say most woman or Niger girls no really no wetin Dem Want(sex,game,love,money)they all want such but can't be truthful and loyal to it.

The sex come thou but wasn't worth it was like a big thing and tools for there demonic and charm control for men ,we cos of the lust of the eyes and of the obsseion of the flesh

Latter there was a teen thou I am not proud to be saying a fair n religious background many belive a virgin which she was not cos I have knack incidentally few times and latter didn't went well but latter she text a year ago that I forget her,I didn't take her serious(thou I know her family n somehow close)I was confused

I told her I taught all was a mistake and she reacted negative often then and afterwards and I promise it won't be again thou she enacted another one again and been almost 5month doing that stuff with her (thou I don't regret it wit her )

It was obvious she already got spoilt and even bang by others I can't say but some tips of other men possible thou maybe few or one ,or her government school then friends .

My concerntration of this discussion and my concern I took it upon my self to help her when am loaded anything she wants,data,few boughts up and nomore connection ties I promise to be to her if needed .

But I often saw her ungrateful comments towards me like she is smart and it's normal girl wise for a guy,her sister was againt that character of hers thou sis is yonder to her n be appreciated anything you gave her.thou I didnt bother much cos all I know and did say to myself i will play my path I can really play n be focus

I was recently a day suprised how she treated me despite all the recent cha she texted for me not to forget her and she was been childish and she wanted to be close to me blah blah I know she is just afraid of many girls even to her church and leaders , co-ordinators not taking her that special despite her belive of been so fair like a mermaid and so young

I acted has a uncle, father to her unattached and help even family lil I can mostly cos dad is not often around traveled and once visited a year.she often start flirting hugging ,am I beautiful? even to her mom fronts,her younger siblings doing to me and feel jelous if am close to the younger ones

I didn't take it personal or serious but I was surprised she treated me like a game recently her mother told me to give me a milk she produce ..she will want to take advantage and say things needed by her blah blah I must do for her

And it's not the first time if am broke now still give out family n friends even her in ways I can in my own inconvenience.she will laugh or talk bad if you broke or in a house condition like light am having issues but I will overlook it cos they pass tru same (thou we often play n mock ,tease)but she won't feel happy when you go deep with words but she can talk off length and even her younger siblings or a younger sister of her will caution her of bad character and
appreciation(thou her sister is also suacy and stubborn but respectful n knows how to talk according to there father word .

I was mad today when she wants to trade what her mom said she should give me she gone to church but she end up wanting other demands of her from you

I told her I don't have and won't give many times and she kept d milk open and cold already liquid cos it's was a soyan milk .I rejected her help further cos the playing is getting much despite all helps and conduct I tried giving her when needed (and some Bleep up n likes she will say if her faults and some exams or paper didn't go well)but the ones with goodness she will boast about it and give me lil praise but blame it will be me ..I didn't tell her ,teach dis and that when it's not even my field and when I taught her but she refuse and said this ones are ok

I am mad to find out a girl you think is innocent and godly even thou there was a mistake btw us am not holy I will say will Try to hug you and charm you with false promises you should make to her and give her this and that now now (to me am pissed off and it's seems Olosho of such teender age and very religious evrerday going beautiful girl (My God forgive us and help us)

I rejected her offer she try to calm me n communicate with me and even the milk to warm it (I was begging her since)I rejected not to drink it and won't drink it anymore even if her mom gives me (some nonsense must stop as a man in our lives and it's in our hand )

She knows am angry she said it my mood is nomore in her drinks anymore anf help even to warm it which i rejected and thou she keep asking other favours I I rejected and assit the house in lights at night needed and I left (thou she needs me to stay or thinks I might stay even to d next day cos of lights but I left )

Why am so why are Niger girls so untrust worthy?not straighfoward but always blaming guys las las at there predicament or turn out it's that there is another lil unexpected paraisite like that I know same it's only when you take from her sex wise or demand outrightly she will Alwas want to collect all things from you even to your disadvantages or inconveniences.

I know my write up might not be too rational for write up but I just felt perturb emotionally in my honest integrity of heart even to help or do good or the right things ,why are Niger girls so ??why are they like that both the good and bad (permit me to say )and why they don't like good pple?or moral characters.
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by Haynnie: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Op allow me sleep tomorrow you will know why cheesy
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by 2special(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2022
You expect a normal human being to read your long epistle....
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by Freelane33(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Human generally are not trustworthy. We compromise at some point in our lives
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by Abdulreheem(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
E looooooooooong die
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by mykealpha(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2022
This your writing style sha. Poetic yet informal and narrative
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by Starkz9898(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
ain't gon lie man!! that is some long epistle.....Was only able to read few part,you just gotta accept them for who they are and always play safe.Never loose guard!!
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by siofra(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
We no dey Niger na, we dey Naija/Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? by victor9jaar: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
oga I did Not read this story of creation you wrote there but sorry oh

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Real Pic / Ladies Over To You Which One Do You Prefer Simp Or Alpha Male / Couple Busted While Bonking On Open Field (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.