Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters (40082 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by eldoradoxx: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emlades:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
My brother na so we see am ooh. Just start conversation with a total stranger about how we need to change Nigeria and make it work again and how the political leadership has failed, don't mention any person's name. At the end of the discussion, your co discussant will end up supplying Obi's name as the man that closely fits your description.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Aidejay(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nice one . If Lagos State starts this as well.. Sanwo-Olu would make alot of cool cash. What is good for the guinea is also good for the Uganda's
SANludo can do it in Anambra, SANwo-Olu can do it in Lagos.
Lagos Should Peg Theirs At 100 Million Naira. grin
I Wanna See Something.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by frehen12: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wow rather strange and new

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Thegoodone13(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
All state will emulate this to generate money

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by shortIGBOman: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"

Upon all the Taxing and all the so called, generated revenue. Anambra State still remain the most underdeveloped State in this great Country. grin grin

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Putindbutt: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Instead of paying the government this huge sum, why not use it for t-shirts, and share them to the public as uniforms.

“That every campaign material and advert forms such as posters, public address systems, banners, fliers, buntings, T-shirts, caps and sundries must be duly approved for after full payment of the requisite
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by CyberWolf: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nice one . If Lagos State starts this as well.. Sanwo-Olu would make alot of cool cash

What is good for the guinea is also good for the Uganda's

If SANludo can do it in Anambra, SANwo-Olu can do it in Lagos

That’s good. Collect money as much as possible from politicians irrespective of where they come from but make it universal.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by AsomughaChuks05: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Anambra state has a signage and advertising agency created by law to collect revenue from all outdoor advertising for those asking if it is legal. A good move to check indiscriminate littering of the environment. All violators must be arrested and prosecuted. I trust our Prof though.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good other states should emulate this.those people going about defacing public facilities we have a rethink.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by thedio(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Prinxzona10: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
The funniest part is that Tinubu's urchins will start attacking you for talking about workable Nigeria where things will flourish even without mentioning any candidate and that's to show you that within them,they know the best buh the most problem they've got with Peter Obi,is his tribe...simple....
I rest my case... Gracias!!!!
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Banhammy717: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions
and also in trillion
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by DSC7: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
Cash out time for printers, designers, PR/advertisement firms and media folks.

Have no mercy on these politicians. Bill them to the max!

These politicians are just prostitutes marketing their wares to the masses every four years.

Make the whole 36 States Bill every Presidential candidates atleast #100M make who no get money to pay step down grin grin

After that make the printers bill those wey pay #50m to print and design their posters grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by samdaisi: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Terrorist regions let the game continue,
Lagos and Hano should PSG their own on 100m while Kaduna, Katstina and Borno should peg their own on 80m, River,Osun and Oyo should peg their own 80m too.
Nonsense obituary ipob terrorist miscreant supporters
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by stampo: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hence they can buy party presidential form for 100 million...
They should be ready to to pay 10 million to each state and FCT

10 million x 36.... Oboy see Money ����

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by sirp9898(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Just wait... Agbado urchins are coming to look for a way to rope Peter Obi into it because it's his home state. The only reason this topic even made it to the news is because of Peter Obi. Because we all know that these men are billionaires and that 10 Million is chicken feed to each of them, so normally, this shouldnt be news. Mainstream Media is allowing the devil to use them against Nigerians, yet they wonder why people would rather source their news from Social Media.

You quanu behave mature say your comments without directly or indirectly insulting or joking to any trybes or persons
Be different from the people that hates you
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by kmaster007: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dem no go talk now but if nah Lagos... Does people support for start to dey run deir mouth
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by OkCornel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
DSC7:

Make the whole 36 States Bill every Presidential candidates atleast #100M make who no get money to pay step down grin grin

After that make the printers bill those wey pay #50m to print and design their posters grin

Abi na grin
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
But is not fear
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Samuelnze(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
sonofthunder:

Peter obi is the best candidate among all presidential candidates
you are right dear
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by kennethesan(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi doesn't need to pay...
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Fish4wealth: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is an ingenious act as I care less the motive behind it.
First, state government should sanitize the bully and environmental attitudes of Nigerian politicians during campaign with no regard to public places.. whereas, when they clinch governance, they turn against Nigerians entrepreneurs trying to promote their small businesses with heavy tasks and fines.
Second, if this ad amount is paid to campaign having done same in purchasing form, then this will show the wickedness of Nigerian politician towards the masses with their neglect to salvage and rescue Nigerian students from endless strike.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Samuelnze(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Upon all the Taxing and all the so called, generated revenue. Anambra State still remains one the most developed State in this great Country. grin grin
yea it sure is
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Samuelnze(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Upon all the Taxing and all the so called, generated revenue. Anambra State still remains one the most developed State in this great Country. grin grin
yea, it sure is
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Staphylococcus: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
I hope the 36 states can implement same.

That way, Peter Obi will need 360 million for just publicity grin grin grin
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by gabbasin: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
How much did soludo pay for his gubernatorial advertising, nonsense
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by mema900: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions

He must spend. All the waka waka wey him dey do no be beans.

The only thing is that he won’t spend what other candidates would have spent to enjoy such followership. Apc tried an unpaid outing in nasarawa and it failed
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by SamOchuko: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Penguin2:

As if Lagos State has not started already.

Didn’t Seyi Tinubu stop advertisers from pasting any other candidates except that of APC?

Two can play the game.

Is that so? Which ministry/department of government is he heading in Lagos state that gives him the legal backing to do that? And other aspirants have not gone to court to challenge it, well done
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by saintrow1: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
For all yoruba state, they must pay 100 million naira. Discounts for yoruba candidates.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by mema900: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I hope the 36 states can implement same.

That way, Peter Obi will need 360 million for just publicity grin grin grin

People will pay for him. Personally i will do 100k billboard for him
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by jrusky(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Dey continue given yourself a false hope.

Pls remind me what is the total number of Labour Party members in entire country again? I remember it's about 75k or 80k and that is the figure that will sha send obi to Aso Rock baa Jokers!!!

U dey sleep too much bro beta wake up.

U go shock more than buhari by 2023 shey una no dey reason proper baa? Ok nah.

Let me help you out a little SW already locked no state will risk given Labour their state come rain come fire, in the North where I stays their oga the Sultan has told them what he want and you know the North and their ways so that side na no go area for obi, make I come down SS bro Labour no get Edo liver unless Obaseki or Oshiomhole die, Bayelsa can not drop for Labour, even Delta can not drop for Labour takless Wike will ever sit and watch Labour take over his state. Wake up I dey tell una, d deal is done and seal.

Pls who no like beta thing? Oh you think na only obi love good thing baa? So if na u be all this governors still has much interest in power you go come sit down make one bitch take your state and send you go prison baa? If na u u go gree?

U beta wake up and stop consoling yourself. Abi u don see or hear am in Nigeria history say pesin no win singke state for SW and did not win any state here in the North and the pesin become the president?

Wake up. Yes we want new Nigeria but unfortunately not with obi.

Go to bed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.