Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters (40084 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by colorsofrainbow: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
jrusky:

Dey continue given yourself a false hope.

Pls remind me what is the total number of Labour Party members in entire country again? I remember it's about 75k or 80k and that is the figure that will sha obi send to Aso Rock baa Jokers!!!

U dey sleep too much bro beta wake up.

U go shock more than buhari by 2023 shey una no dey reason proper baa? Ok nah.

Let me help you out a little SW already locked no state will risk given Labour their state come rain come fire, in the North where I stays their oga the Sultan has told them what he want and you know the North and their ways so that side na no go area for obi, make I come down SS bro Labour no get Edo liver unless Obaseki or Oshiomhole die, Bayelsa can not drop for Labour, even Delta can not drop for Labour takless Wike will ever sit and watch Labour take over his state. Wake up I dey tell una, d deal is done and seal.

Pls who no like beta thing? Oh you think na only obi love good thing baa? So if na u be all this governors still has much interest in power you go come sit down make one bitch take your state and send you go prison baa? If na u u go gree?

U beta wake up and stop consoling yourself. Abi u don see or hear am in Nigeria history say pesin no win singke state for SW and did not win any state here in the North and the pesin become the president?

Wake up. Yes we want new Nigeria but unfortunately not with obi.

Go to bed bro.

So na Peter Obi make you type this epistle? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by GistFullGround: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
THIS IS THE BEST MOVE
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Staphylococcus: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
mema900:

People will pay for him. Personally i will do 100k billboard for him

Waste of money.

Bette use that money to eat catfish pepper-soup

100K billboard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which billboard cost 100k in Nigeria?

Or you meant the locally fabricated sign-post?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions

Akuko!

Spend millions and billions for him say who him be?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Realist12: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Why won't he pay? Is it bribe?? Olodo!
That's to show you how dumb your fellow Obi soldiers are, justifying everything like Zombidients
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Realist12: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Why won't he pay? Is it bribe?? Olodo!
That's to show you how dumb your fellow Obi soldiers are, justifying everything like Zombidients. They are already insinuating that people will pay for Obi. I'm not talking of who you quoted.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by jrusky(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I dey educate you politically. Emotion don't win election. Election is a serious business in Nigeria oga.

TB Joshua cannot do the miracle quote me ay day the deal is done and seal las las na Biafra or nothing go end an.

Good night.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:

That's to show you how dumb your fellow Obi soldiers are, justifying everything like Zombidients
Go play for shit abeg. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by jrusky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Just telling u all Disney fantasy no dey win election here. Politics in Nigeria is a serious business if you slip it you and efcc go become customer daadaa ni.

Good night
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Skty: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi should not bother to pay, we will campaign for him nationwide..even Nigerians in the diaspora too
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Realist12: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Go play for shit abeg. Idiot
why are you angry ? Is it because you're following a dumb cause , like IPOB like Obi you're bound to fail.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Samuelnze(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Anambra state governor is Soludo and not Peter Obi. At times give credit to the proper person.
I will do so when itis their turn to shine,right now it is obi's turn.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Skty: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
mema900:

People will pay for him. Personally i will do 100k billboard for him

Yes o
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Skty: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
jrusky:

Dey continue given yourself a false hope.

Pls remind me what is the total number of Labour Party members in entire country again? I remember it's about 75k or 80k and that is the figure that will sha send obi to Aso Rock baa Jokers!!!

U dey sleep too much bro beta wake up.

U go shock more than buhari by 2023 shey una no dey reason proper baa? Ok nah.

Let me help you out a little SW already locked no state will risk given Labour their state come rain come fire, in the North where I stays their oga the Sultan has told them what he want and you know the North and their ways so that side na no go area for obi, make I come down SS bro Labour no get Edo liver unless Obaseki or Oshiomhole die, Bayelsa can not drop for Labour, even Delta can not drop for Labour takless Wike will ever sit and watch Labour take over his state. Wake up I dey tell una, d deal is done and seal.

Pls who no like beta thing? Oh you think na only obi love good thing baa? So if na u be all this governors still has much interest in power you go come sit down make one bitch take your state and send you go prison baa? If na u u go gree?

U beta wake up and stop consoling yourself. Abi u don see or hear am in Nigeria history say pesin no win singke state for SW and did not win any state here in the North and the pesin become the president?

Go to bed bro.

Go to bed bro.

THEN WITH WHO? WHO DO U THINK WILL GIVE U THE NEW NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Dongyi123: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Great move. Not only will it generate income but some serenity also for the state.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by toba1909(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-soludo-tax-presidential-campaign-poster-n10m-senatorial-n7m

The mad dogs won't see anything wrong in this but will bark loudly if it is Lagos or any of the APC controlled state.

Oloriburuku somebodies
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by colorsofrainbow: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
jrusky:

I dey educate you politically. Emotion don't win election. Election is a serious business in Nigeria oga.

TB Joshua cannot do the miracle quote me ay day the deal is done and seal las las na Biafra or nothing go end an.

Good night.

I'm used to these words of consolation from agbado cassava dogs grin grin
Weep in peace
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by adedehinbo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"
the same thing will be replicated in southwest
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Penguin2: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
SamOchuko:

Is that so? Which ministry/department of government is he heading in Lagos state that gives him the legal backing to do that? And other aspirants have not gone to court to challenge it, well done

He’s in charge of signage and advertising in Lagos.

Are you just hearing of it?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by VULCAN(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
If only you knew how to write copy you wouldn't need to open multiple accounts to advertise this free thingy.

Add that to your skills in 2022.

If you knew how to do it you would have had more than enough people register by now

proking88:
Hmmmm.. Let the best man Win
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Peppysco: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
If this had happened in Lagos or any other South Western state, the Obi supporters will be crying foul and wailing by now but since na for their side e dey happen, nothing spoil. Very soon, una go know the meaning of "do me I do you", na just matter of time.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by NigeriaAjoka: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na wa o!! Tinubu is busy flooding the whole Lagos with Lagos money but here Soludo want Peter Obi to pay him 10m Na wa o hummmm
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Samuelnze(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
adedehinbo:
the same thing will be replicated in southwest
That will be nice too
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm used to these words of consolation from agbado cassava dogs grin grin
Weep in peace

Go and sleep abegyyyy

Obi my a s s!!!
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Mrsprof(f): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
I support this o, no more free adverts cheesy. It's also another way for state to make some revenue
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Kennitrust(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by mema900: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Waste of money.

Bette use that money to eat catfish pepper-soup

100K billboard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which billboard cost 100k in Nigeria?

Or you meant the locally fabricated sign-post?

I will waste that money if waste is what you call it!

As ihm dey pain them, ihm go dey sweet us, as ihm dey sweet us, him go dey pain them!!
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Enkidu70: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Just wait... Agbado urchins are coming to look for a way to rope Peter Obi into it because it's his home state. The only reason this topic even made it to the news is because of Peter Obi. Because we all know that these men are billionaires and that 10 Million is chicken feed to each of them, so normally, this shouldnt be news. Mainstream Media is allowing the devil to use them against Nigerians, yet they wonder why people would rather source their news from Social Media.

Mr low lifer, imagine this is coming from Lagos state, you and your fellow zombies will have a field day roasting Tinubu alive.
This bad for you guys that this madness is coming from Peter Obi's Anambra State. I don't even think Tinubu needs to campaign there at all
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions

The party that couldn't either assemble party agents or pay for the party agents in Osun state. The party that has no presence in Ekiti State. Some people are really expecting miracle in 2023 grin grin grin
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"

You are still naively and ignorantly associating this with Peter Obi, I wonder if you Obi zombies have got brain at all!
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by newnigerdelta1: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Even in his next generation to come he go still lose,of which you know...na likes owner dey find not sacrifice....you for go market go buy food stuff's free of charge na,if you can do it that means obi lie lie go win...infact get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) / Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.