Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters (40069 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by tillaman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
sad
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Puremaker8: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
TINUBU Should not waste his money on 5%

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by OLOKOESHIN: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi no dey pay chichi na
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by PaedophileProph: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is like This guy is running mad or what
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Lugianostar(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Soludo and his CBN mentality leadership style sha?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Vixlot: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by toujurs: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
So if i wear a polo, with airtel advert nkor, u will collect 5k from mw baa, Your papa. You know how a shirt cost in the markets

Now a brand dashes me one for free, u want to collect 5k from me.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by DevilSignature: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
I will pay for Peter Obi
In the entire east and South-south States
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Janemenayt: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fdf

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by KadunaReporter: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emlades:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

It's because he is the only one with the interest of Nigerians
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Anyiamaka: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is wickedness... Like something done in bad blood
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
very useless Set of people una own pikin the contest una still wan bill am 10M ........ spits on this this people........... anyway I no say na lie them the lie
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by azpekuliar: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin grin grin

If LASAA starts their own...I no wan hear cries oooo...

Before the shouts of Tinubu's Lagos go fill the air.

In Lagos, do they allow other parties to advertise on their billboards before?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Orlarmeday(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Soludo is funny sha! How much did he pay when he was running for the gubernatorial election in the state?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
If all the States in Nigeria replicate this same principle.

What can make an Estate to be the talk of the Town?

Where like minded people from home and abroad would be proud to be.

Treasure Hilltop Estate, AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

Check it out now.

PRICE:
3 Bedroom Duplex - N35m
3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5m
2 Bedroom Bungalow - N12.5m

Full Plot of land - N15m
Half Plot of land - N8m

Estate Benefits:
- 100% dry land and ready to build
- It has C of o
- Good road network
- Free from Omonile palarva
- Free from every form of government encumbrances

Take advantage now
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Chiffy: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emlades:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

Because the three top candidates are Obi, Tinubu and Atiku.
And Obi is most likely of the three to give us a better Nigeria.

Maybe Kwankwaso can, but he is not among the top 3.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by emapeteum(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
There is no sense in that projection of revenue by the Anambra state government. I know the state is not greater than FG . If this is how it was done, probably Soludo would not have a governor today. Monetizing politics, tomorrow a common man would be crying
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Emmychem(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo, see cash out....

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by emerged01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:
Nice one . If Lagos State starts this as well.. Sanwo-Olu would make alot of cool cash
Lagos go make am 50 million for presidential candidates.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by ejimatic: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-soludo-tax-presidential-campaign-poster-n10 This m-senatorial-n7m
This law is good. All states in Nigeria will do the same to make more money! Thank you Ananbra for taking this step! If you stretch one finger to point to a person the remaing ones will point at you! Only the wise will understand it
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by LadyExcellency: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Instead of paying the government this huge sum, why not use it for t-shirts, and share them to the public as uniforms.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by aikyg(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
There doesn't seem to be any law backing this action by the state government. It is undemocratic and cannot stand the test of litigation in a court.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by BadNews: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions
who told you Obi will win in the first place... Ina just de hype this guy to Oblivion

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by LadyExcellency: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
ejimatic:
This law is good. All states in Nigeria will do the same to make more money! Thank you Ananbra for taking this step! If you stretch one finger to point to a person the remaing ones will point at you! Only the wise will understand it

It means only the rich can contest elections in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by colestephan86: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
DaddyTilewa:
Interesting. Everyone wanna cash out tongue
I taya o.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by JohnBullMySon: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"
Anambra state governor is Soludo and not Peter Obi. At times give credit to the proper person.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by azikiweironsi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one. Way to go.
Kudos to Anambra State Govt. If you don't tax them, they will paste posters indiscriminately everywhere leaving the government to clean up their mess after the election.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by FreeStuffsNG: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
To get approval across the 36 states and fct will cost around N500m.
Boys will now be seperated from men.

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by colestephan86: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-soludo-tax-presidential-campaign-poster-n10m-senatorial-n7m
SEBI na APGA him be, he has no interest in the three parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Shina Peller Arrested And Detained By The Police / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.