Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters (40060 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by gregng(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions

I will brand my 3 vehicles for ObI... That will be part of my little contribution for being obidiently yusful
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by adioolayi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
azpekuliar:

In Lagos, do they allow other parties to advertise on their billboards before?

Yes dey do ....parties do complain of huge charges
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Euegene100001: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sometimes this eastern people can be really stupid . One would expect them to all rally round Peter obi but no the money grid won’t allow them see who their brother is
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by sonofthunder: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samuelnze:
Anambra state government really knows how to generate revenue..
It must be from the administration of Peter Obi that this revenue generating scheme started..
You see one thing i know that must surely happen concerning this development is that "Peter Obi won't pay shi~shi,but his banners,posters will be all over the state and beyond"

Liar
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Moh247: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
emerged01:

Lagos go make am 50 million for presidential candidates.

If a state like Anambra can charge that then Lagos should go for 100m per candidate
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Zetty177x: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Which kain law be this?
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by BATified2023: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Anambra state government wan cash out
wait for Lagos own n u go know say igbos dey learn work
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by casualobserver: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
posters that Obidients will tear down,
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by funkyjaay: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The way I'm seeing things,Obi fit no even contribute shishi for his campaign and still go ahead to win but I know he has been spending sha. People are really ready to spend for him in millions and billions
haven't you seen politicians that don't have a single poster but yet go ahead to win major elections.e dey happen man
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Lordpet: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good source of IGR
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Way4orward: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by desiredhome: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Why won't he pay? Is it bribe?? Olodo!
Aka cum will not pay........he will rathero.....
In Mbaka's voice.......
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by nighthawk1: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
One needs a financial war chest to campaign for 2023 elections.

Using it as a yardstick that is N370M for the 36states and FCT
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by ejimatic: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

It means only the rich can contest elections in Nigeria.
. Don't mind them! Is it not self-defeating already? Will their son Obi not use posters in other 35 states in Nigeria? Is it not a case of a person cooking food that he cannot finish? Wrong advice to the likeminds!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by adecz: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Amaka must always monetize
everything❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by kizyalex10(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-soludo-tax-presidential-campaign-poster-n10m-senatorial-n7m
I have laptops for sale,184 pieces non tested from Korea,but currently in Lagos. Contact me on +821097187348
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Modphase: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tales by sunlight
Sebi Obi na Jesus from Pandora

colorsofrainbow:
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by obi83l: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by badoh(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nice one . If Lagos State starts this as well.. Sanwo-Olu would make alot of cool cash

What is good for the guinea is also good for the Uganda's

If SANludo can do it in Anambra, SANwo-Olu can do it in Lagos

Lagos State should peg pasting of posters of presidential candidates to 200million. Anyone that is not ready to pay this should not bother pasting his posters in lagos.QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by WithFact: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
A call for political investment. Ordinary People who pay will bear the brunt.
One senseless government will come out with tax schem on kidnapping biz. Shhhhh
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Athemisia: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nice one . If Lagos State starts this as well.. Sanwo-Olu would make alot of cool cash

What is good for the guinea is also good for the Uganda's

If SANludo can do it in Anambra, SANwo-Olu can do it in Lagos

Exactly comrade

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Timekeeper452: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice move. Tax the rich.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by henzill(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
What kind of rubbish is that. How much did he pay when he was campaigning. Tommorow they will complain that they are looting the country dry when they are tasking the politician. Oga allow them to paste
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Honestfrend: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chicken change to d drug baron. He can even pay each voters that amount just get their vote.

But the real owners(YOUTH) of the country have come to collect what is truly theirs.
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by henzill(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Nice move. Tax the rich.
Then the rich will task the poor when they get to power
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You watch too much Nollywood movies and now believe anything can happen!

Hello! The only places Obi would win is on Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Xvideos
Re: Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters by Successmind(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
I trust LASAA wait till Dem go fire back...abi no b dis Lagos...lol, their own go pass person wey wan collect mortgage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.